Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelict Shift: Hotfix 28.3.3

[DE]Megan

7 minutes ago, han_ri_solo said:

Was there a change I can't find about equilibrium? I can't pickup energy from health when my health is full I swear u could do that before 

If you were using the some sentinels with those Fortuna set mods built around Dethcube; they could allow such pickups; normally though you can't pickup health orbs when full and thus won't get energy. Its why when I tried to use a build around that for my Oberon Prime; I used Hema as my primary of choice.

On 14. 8. 2020 at 1:23, Spice said:

Proč byly Wukong, Exodia Contagion a Virtuous Shadow Nerfed bez zmínky v poznámkách o opravě? Všechny změny rovnováhy by měly být v poznámkách k opravě!

yes why :DD need back crit chance exodia!!!

Image shows that I am immediately kicked out of the Jordas Golem mission when I select the mission again, after completing it.wM9O3Pb.png

Which leads to the second problem. Go back to navigation and pick a node with another mission on top like a node with Nightmare or Sortie or Fissure or Syndicate. I end up can't pick anything else and I can't leave the Navigation window and Im forced to  force close the game. Image shown below

oNPkGF2.png

DE, you have got to stop delivering updates that BREAKS your GOD DAMN game.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb lhardy:

I had a similar problem using redemeer prime. I think gunblades are a little bit broken and no way to fix ingame. Melee weapons are so important on this game, if you can use them, you die in high level missions. Even dying, the bug still there.

This!

Thats the Point.

In other Hand, brings nothing to bring new Content if the old are bugged.

In Fact most time - new Content = new Bugs + old Bugs = yeah...NOT!

DE, will u now fix the Problems in next time  before u drop the next new Content alias Heart of Deimos?

For month i was say, perfect Game. Nice trying on Fixes and Patches and so. But now, since the Stropha i will change my opinion...

I hate Bugs they still are Gamebreaker ( the Bug still alive since Stropha comes out). Bugs on Results or other none Gamebreaker i can relativize.

Give me a 100% Stropha ( Redeemer) and i will change my Opinion.

Greetz

Schm1ddi

btw its a "Generaly Problem" on "Gunblades" they are bugged? 

In our in-game email why does the button DELETE ALL READ MESSAGES need to be right next to the other two buttons, needs moving further to the left so their is not an oops moment.
I have to be really careful not to click it, I still have my first email from when I first started playing. (I delete all the negative emails from killing bosses)

11 hours ago, ENGINEEEEER said:

Granum Void hands bug out about half the time. Makes farming Protea with a consistent group very difficult. 

I'll say this again, so please confirm or deny.  It seems like this is a start tile specific bug.

When the granum void bugs out, did you start on a large cross shaped tile?  In my testing this particular start tile bugs out the statues 100% of the time.  2 start tiles, roughly appearing in the same quantity, means about a 50% bug.  It's been reported for more than a week now, but maybe if more people brought it up and cited the specific condition it may help to raise the issue.

7 minutes ago, master_of_destiny said:

I'll say this again, so please confirm or deny.  It seems like this is a start tile specific bug.

When the granum void bugs out, did you start on a large cross shaped tile?  In my testing this particular start tile bugs out the statues 100% of the time.  2 start tiles, roughly appearing in the same quantity, means about a 50% bug.  It's been reported for more than a week now, but maybe if more people brought it up and cited the specific condition it may help to raise the issue.

It's happened on several different starting tiles and hand tiles for me. 

I'd just love any acknowledgement from the devs so they can at least look at it. I imagine they have better diagnosis tools than players do. 

Hey DE... I am very happy with the new helminth upgrade and all but I am facing a new type of glitch in Railjack mission's. When I try to access FA or Side cannons... I kind of glitched out of the RJ... And I can't get back inside.. am stuck outside the RJ with my archwing and even after the mission is ended the mission can't fully end untill I get back inside the ship... And as am stuck with no key function I have to abort the game, resulting all resources lost 😫.I don't know if anyone has entered the same problem in anywhere. But can you fix this glitch..it's really annoying. and sorry I was too mad at the moment to click a picture of that glitch .

Question: Is anyone else getting an issue with overshields on Hildryn? Be it Sentinel Boost or Pilliage as soon as I take one damage from anything it drops overshields back to regular shields (without the bonus shield percentage). I logged in for the fist time since the latest patch testerday and thought maybe it was something on my end, but it is doing it again today across any mission i join.

En 19/8/2020 a las 13:57, Slayer-. dijo:

In our in-game email why does the button DELETE ALL READ MESSAGES need to be right next to the other two buttons, needs moving further to the left so their is not an oops moment.
I have to be really careful not to click it, I still have my first email from when I first started playing. (I delete all the negative emails from killing bosses)

As I read a few months ago, after you click accidentally you need to WRITE that you are sure. A message similar as other like the one when you merge3 railjack identical parts to improve stats.

Hopefully only infested abilities can be used with MR8 and Warframe abilities only if the player is at MR15. Theres no point in making the system available for players lower than that, they already need resources for weapons, sentinels and so much more stuff and have too much going on early in the game. You have this awesome big game with too much to learn, make things simple and phase them out by their ranks.

hace 2 minutos, Bl4zko dijo:

Hopefully only infested abilities can be used with MR8 and Warframe abilities only if the player is at MR15. Theres no point in making the system available for players lower than that, they already need resources for weapons, sentinels and so much more stuff and have too much going on early in the game. You have this awesome big game with too much to learn, make things simple and phase them out by their ranks.

I heard somewhere that the system will be for people over mastery 15.

il y a 35 minutes, Reaver1986 a dit :

Railjack rework in size when? When will be added those things into the railjack missions what was promissed ( 397 DAYS AGO ) ? Void Cloak is will have a rework as well? I did not seen any description again...

the universe ego GIF

don't give 'em bad ideas pls.. let railjack die in its corner please !! i'll give you 5k plat' !! 😮

hace 1 hora, Reaver1986 dijo:

Railjack rework in size when? When will be added those things into the railjack missions what was promissed ( 397 DAYS AGO ) ? Void Cloak is will have a rework as well? I did not seen any description again...

the universe ego GIF

Yeah we need more missions, corpus and infested, i enjoy railjack, and many players like me enjoy it but we need more things to do.

On 2020-08-19 at 9:57 PM, Slayer-. said:

9 hours ago, lhardy said:

As I read a few months ago, after you click accidentally you need to WRITE that you are sure. A message similar as other like the one when you merge3 railjack identical parts to improve stats.

Thank you, that puts my mind at rest, I didn't want to click on that button in-case it just deleted all my kept emails. 🙂 

Archived