Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelict Shift: Hotfix 28.3.3

[DE]Megan

Derelict Shift: Hotfix 28.3.3

Changes:

• Reverted some of the new Parazon Revive animations due to Clients becoming stuck Reviving. 

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash that would occur if a Client did not select a Relic in an endless Void Fissure mission before the timer expired.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when using Archwing while Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors is active.
  • Fixed a UI lockup that could occur when viewing Mod Links from Chat.
  • Fixed the Static Reactor Prime Sigil removing details (including Prime details) when equipped on a Warframe.
  • Fixed a nonfunctional option in the Companion Customization screen.
  • Fixed potentially stale squad messages being sent and accepted (typically JOIN messages) which resulted in a ping of death.
  • Fixed shooting the Akjagara/Akjagara Prime while holding an Excavator Power Cell resulting in swapping the weapon with the Power Cell.
  • Fixed Nora’s transmissions not stopping when skipping the Episode intro cinematic.
  • Fixed more Nightwave Episode 4 text not being localized for some languages. 
  • Fixed a script error in Orb Vallis after completing a Heist.
  • Fixed a script error when using ENTER to autocomplete a text suggestion in Settings.

Thanks for the hotfix.

Please consider re-overhauling the UI for mission results. This was discussed in January on two separate Dev workshop posts, and it seems the heavy feedback asking for "function over fashion" was not considered. This UI really is a downgrade even if it is visually updated...

EDIT days later: I got trade suspended and I've done nothing but farming Credits from the Profit Taker. Please fix this absurdly bad system. Thanks ❤️ 

This is what I think about the new mission screen 
1- Tab in mission 

There is a scroll bar, but can you even access it?

When using tab, you can quickly access to the mission results. There is a problem there already: We dont see the rare loots first.We should get first the rare loots, that we see at the left of the screen exemple: STEEL ESSENCES, argon, kuva

For exemple, after getting the whole first screen full of ressources, we cant quickly see how many Steel essences we got.
2- The mission results

You really have to think about what is really rare or not, Alloy plate more important than Crisma toroid? unknown.png

We have access to a search bar, but when closing the mission results, we have to search again. Which make this feature useless. 

unknown.png

We should be able to still have the icon after leaving the mission rewards.

Edit: For the peoples saying "Press P then instead of tab" ... what is the use of tab then ? 

Revert Wukong.

Could you take a look at the Maggor leg pieces placement please? From what I've seen so far either the right one or both look really wonky on Oberon, Equinox, Revenant, Atlas, Garuda, Ivara. I'll keep updating as I try them on more frames.

Also it seems like Exodia Contagion is not working as it used to two days ago, can we get any clarification if this is a bug? We've been testing it all night with some others, from the looks of it it seems like it's only taking ungilded zaw stats into account for the projectile's damage.

Thanks for all the hard work.

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed shooting the Akjagara/Akjagara Prime while holding an Excavator Power Cell resulting in swapping the weapon with the Power Cell.

Imagine if Power Cells and Kuva Siphons were treated like Index Points instead. No more forced weapon swap issues...

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Static Reactor Prime Sigil removing details (including Prime details) when equipped on a Warframe.

Can we have this made a toggle feature for certain Warframes? Obviously some cases like Frost where he loses his lower body are silly, but it improved the look on a lot of Warframes for me at least. Mesa Prime losing her cloak was a pretty good look.

3 minutes ago, Tradebanned said:

This is what I think about the new mission screen 
1- Tab in mission 

There is a scroll bar, but can you even access it?

When using tab, you can quickly access to the mission results. There is a problem there already: We dont see the rare loots first.

For exemple, after getting the whole first screen full of ressources, we cant quickly see how many Steel essences we got.
2- The mission results

You really have to think about what is really rare or not, Alloy plate more important than Crisma toroid? unknown.png

We have access to a search bar, but when closing the mission results, we have to search again. Which make this feature useless. 

unknown.png

We should be able to still have the icon after leaving the mission rewards.

you can press p to open the mission progress menu

Archived