Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelict Shift: Hotfix 28.3.3

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, lhardy said:

I see the stats 95% times, most of the to compare damage and see who had made more damage than me and which warframe.

When I go to ESO, I always see the amount of damage, warframe who had made more damage, the amount of kills I made and compare with the others and learn from that.

Times I tweak my build....It depends on the frame and the time I have been playing. Right now I'm tweaking my melee weapons for Steel Path cause I make little damage compared with the other 3 cause my builds weren't prepared to scale with combo and I learnt that Primed Pressure Point is not the best mod for Steel Path because It exists Condition Overload that scales with the amount of status applied, blood rush and gladiator mods.

I play completely different then... my objectives are not the same. I play lootframe, you play optimizationframe.

The rank level up info is broken.

When near end of the mission I check the progress of warframe level up, and I see Max rank reached. When I finish the mission I check in my Arsenal the level of the warframe it shows something like LVL29. 

Same with Vent Kids K-drives. Outside of fortuna when I check progress, it shows I already used all the available XP for K-Drive for today, when I go back to fortuna, it shows I still have couple of thousand points to spare.

In RailJack, after one of the missions is complete, I see max rank of the warframe reached. After next level is loaded I exit the railjack to my orbiter, it now shows LVL29 in Arsenal.

Basically I am losing some XP after I finish the mission

Archgun Deployer is still broken. We have to try several times for archgun to be deployed. It is beyond stupid when you spend 10s trying to deploy the damned thing, and then another 5s for "awesome" animation, and by the time you have the gun in-hand, you either are dead or there is nothing to shoot with it. And the cooldown of more than a minute is outright stupid

On 2020-08-14 at 1:59 PM, Calmaxys said:

I believe that's an intended change to make Cloudwalker less of a broken movement ability.

Yea because having the ability to finish spy mission a bit faster is so damn broken. There are things way more broken in this game, and that would be a long list. I've come to the conclusion that someone at DE hates Wukong with a passion and wants to nerf every last good thing he has going for, which is unfortunate because his original rework was very good.

Sigh.

hace 4 horas, Mujaki dijo:

As of patch 28.3.0 Nav Coordinates have no real use. They can be sold for credits.

So, why is it that three hotfixes later, enemies still drop them? When are they going to be removed from the loot tables?

Alad V for mesa parts.

En 13/8/2020 a las 15:37, Tradebanned dijo:

This is what I think about the new mission screen 
1- Tab in mission 

There is a scroll bar, but can you even access it?

When using tab, you can quickly access to the mission results. There is a problem there already: We dont see the rare loots first.We should get first the rare loots, that we see at the left of the screen exemple: STEEL ESSENCES, argon, kuva

For exemple, after getting the whole first screen full of ressources, we cant quickly see how many Steel essences we got.
2- The mission results

You really have to think about what is really rare or not, Alloy plate more important than Crisma toroid? unknown.png

We have access to a search bar, but when closing the mission results, we have to search again. Which make this feature useless. 

unknown.png

We should be able to still have the icon after leaving the mission rewards.

Edit: For the peoples saying "Press P then instead of tab" ... what is the use of tab then ? 

Revert Wukong.

The use of tab is  taking a quick glance at your studf

The use of P is taking a good look at your stuff

En 13/8/2020 a las 15:37, Voltage dijo:

Thanks for the hotfix.

Please consider re-overhauling the UI for mission results. This was discussed in January on two separate Dev workshop posts, and it seems the heavy feedback asking for "function over fashion" was not considered. This UI really is a downgrade even if it is visually updated...

EDIT days later: I got trade suspended and I've done nothing but farming Credits from the Profit Taker. Please fix this absurdly bad system. Thanks ❤️ 

How is this nee UI a downgrade? It looks better, it shows the important stuff first, (not the stats) and has a search bar.

On 2020-08-13 at 8:40 PM, Galantys said:

Thanks for the Hotfix, but I'm still waiting for the K-drive's hotfix. Everytime I jump on it it jumps right back off making it impossible to use K-drives

you need to hold down the key/button  for it to work I had the same problem & found that worked then after a while you can release the key/button

can you an include a fix for the war within. there is a soft lock bug that basically crashes the game at the part where the queens knock the tenno out of the transference chair, and ordis tells you to re-energize the chair with the tenno's void beam. after you shoot the chair, ordis will talk and then the game will crash. and reach time you restart the game it puts you right before the shooting of the chair which crashes the game over and over again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUU0xufAxLQ

Cloud Walker was never intended by the Pablo to be the extreme speedrunning talent it was (when it was first showcased on stream you can see him mutter something to the effect of "why is it that fast") so the repeated changes to its speed mechanics probably are legitimately fixes.

THAT SAID the more it's nerfed the more glaring Iron Staff not having its damage updated in accordance with Melee 3.0's changes becomes (along with Exalted Blade, Valkyr Claws, etc.). Wukong 2.0 was definitely broken OP on release and needed to be rebalanced but please show the monkey some mercy at this point 😭

UI Bug:
Intrinsic gain isn't showing up while in a multiplayer squad for empyrean.
I joined a random public squad for Void Proxima and it showed no intrinsic gain during the 3 missions we did, nor while at the guy's dojo/dry dock or on the 'mission complete' screen so I was worried that I'd wasted my time and not gained anything, but upon returning to my orbiter, again seeing no gain on the 'mission complete' screen, I then went into Esc > Profile > Intrinsics and saw that my points had updated there, so it is just a UI graphical bug.

8 hours ago, Vyprime said:

Can you guys please increase the value up to 100% ? :suspicion: or at least check it out I get stagger every 3 shots...
latest?cb=20200511203239

If they did, what would be the purpose of Primed Sure Footed?

Yes this is a rifle only mod, but all staggers are addressed with the much more expensive (16 vs. 10) frame mod.

11 hours ago, Vyprime said:

Can you guys please increase the value up to 100% ? :suspicion: or at least check it out I get stagger every 3 shots...
latest?cb=20200511203239

most likely, you are new to the game. DE wont give a mod (the one that youre looking for) easily to newer players.

Here are some suggestions if you are new to the game:

1. "Primed Sure Footed" is a mod obtained from Daily Tribute (which can be received on Day 400) and gives 100% knockdown immunity. So definitely, you may not be getting this anytime soon.  Using the mod "Handspring" may help you get back on your feet almost immediately.

2. Frames with knockdown immunity (such as Atlas, Gauss, and Rhino) are the most efficient frames to use with weapons that have very strong stagger.

3. Just use another weapon without stagger if you don't like the first 2 suggestions.

4 hours ago, SenseiPogi said:

most likely, you are new to the game. DE wont give a mod (the one that youre looking for) easily to newer players.

Here are some suggestions if you are new to the game:

1. "Primed Sure Footed" is a mod obtained from Daily Tribute (which can be received on Day 400) and gives 100% knockdown immunity. So definitely, you may not be getting this anytime soon.  Using the mod "Handspring" may help you get back on your feet almost immediately.

2. Frames with knockdown immunity (such as Atlas, Gauss, and Rhino) are the most efficient frames to use with weapons that have very strong stagger.

3. Just use another weapon without stagger if you don't like the first 2 suggestions.

Lol I'm not new but looks like my memory is really bad ... I have both mods I just didn't remeber it at all. 
Thank you for your help! Oh man I maxed out that mod for nothing the other 2 where maxed even if there is better mods to fit to a warframe I'm kinda hating the knockdown right now 
latest?cb=20180417161741  latest?cb=20180725150046

Mesa Prime + Stropha = bugged.

I was wrote this long time here in a other Thread for weeks in German ( my English is so lala and not my National Language).

After a random Time i cant use more the Stropha rightly  with Mesa Prime.

The Stropha will not more to Attack and gives no more Hits. 

The Attack Animation are broken  than. 

Its totaly Random from Time, Map & Mission and so.

I do all to fix the Problem himself.

Reinstall, optimized the Cache, newest AMD Graphic Card Driver - delete the old one right.

Its also a Bug from Waframe . I can only reproduce the Bug with Mesa Prime. All other Warframe if i play hasent 

this Problem.

PLS check Mesa Prime with Stropha!

Greetz

Schm1ddi

hace 15 minutos, Schm1ddi dijo:

Mesa Prime + Stropha = bugged.

I was wrote this long time here in a other Thread for weeks in German ( my English is so lala and not my National Language).

After a random Time i cant use more the Stropha rightly  with Mesa Prime.

The Stropha will not more to Attack and gives no more Hits. 

The Attack Animation are broken  than. 

Its totaly Random from Time, Map & Mission and so.

I do all to fix the Problem himself.

Reinstall, optimized the Cache, newest AMD Graphic Card Driver - delete the old one right.

Its also a Bug from Waframe . I can only reproduce the Bug with Mesa Prime. All other Warframe if i play hasent 

this Problem.

PLS check Mesa Prime with Stropha!

Greetz

Schm1ddi

I had a similar problem using redemeer prime. I think gunblades are a little bit broken and no way to fix ingame. Melee weapons are so important on this game, if you can use them, you die in high level missions. Even dying, the bug still there.

Archived