Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What excites you most about the new update?

Tesseract7777

24 minutes ago, Bryuf said:

To save you from post-launch disappointment: I'm 95% sure it was mentioned at some point that the operator-like person we see in the trailer is in fact not an operator but just a civilian refugee on the run from the grineer. With that settled, nothing hints that we are going to meet (and use) our operators in the new intro quest. When you think about it, revealing the operators from the start would also require a rewrite of most parts of The Second Dream since it serves as the first introduction to operators.

So yeah, don't get too hyped thinking that the new introduction quest will be operator-focused, it most likely won't

Qust call fist dream and not second dream, and in link that i post it says with tenno (operator) not a frame ... So only thing left if are we going to have that cool outfit or not... 

10 hours ago, (PS4)DoctorWho_90250 said:

Yeah, always considered her a civilian running to the frames for help. 

What if it's meant to be ambiguous enough so that a player who knows about the Tenno will think it is one, but a player who isn't familiar will just think this person "activated" the frame somehow and the frame is rescuing that person? 

IMO it's cleverly done enough that you could interpret it either way based on how far along you are in the lore, which I think is cool even if it wasn't intentional. 

After the patchnote I'd say the mech and the new bounties. I hope for them to be fun. The slash modset is kind of niche, the others seem VERY meh. Also gotta try that soma prime mod, it looks ridiculous if you can manage perma ammo efficiency, maybe new boss meta stuff. 500% crit chance is quite something however soma prime is not that good for dps at first place anymore.

54 minutes ago, Galuf said:

After the patchnote I'd say the mech and the new bounties. I hope for them to be fun. The slash modset is kind of niche, the others seem VERY meh. Also gotta try that soma prime mod, it looks ridiculous if you can manage perma ammo efficiency, maybe new boss meta stuff. 500% crit chance is quite something however soma prime is not that good for dps at first place anymore.

Starts pondering 🤔 never-ending buff/debuff stack possibilities on a soma that has an endless clip....

Archived