Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I really think we should had got rhino's charge...

Toppien

52 minutes ago, (XB1)MetalxPhoenix said:

Yep. I am very much salty about this still. Now Rhino is nothing more than food for the Helminth.

And I am so going to abuse Roar until they realize how monumental of a mistake it was to give us to option to do so. Mind you, this is the same people nerfing rivens every 3 months, but then they allow us to put Roar on Volt or Wisp.

I mean roar is roar, but Armor is king. If you are a frame that has no means to strip armor roar wont do much.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Yggranya said:

Not any better than your obsession with "challenge" (have you ever explained what that could be, in all the tens, maybe hundreds of threads?) and taking a S#&$ on anyone who has trouble or finds something boring. And so we have the steel path. At least it's fun to mock the "casuals", right? Get of your high horse.

when did they even mention anything about ''challenge'' lol?

58 minutes ago, (XB1)MetalxPhoenix said:

Yep. I am very much salty about this still. Now Rhino is nothing more than food for the Helminth.

And I am so going to abuse Roar until they realize how monumental of a mistake it was to give us to option to do so. Mind you, this is the same people nerfing rivens every 3 months, but then they allow us to put Roar on Volt or Wisp.

DAMN  Roar on volt and wisp  thats gona be Welp

1 minute ago, Xylena_Lazarow said:

It's not? What have I been doing then for the past 5 years? Time to stop having fun and start spending 4000p on a -range Jaw Sword riven...

Just because you "perceive" or want a game to be a sandbox doesn't change the fact that is it not intended or designed to be like that in the first place and I don't understand why you are talking about rivens if it has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

17 minutes ago, (PS4)Yggranya said:

Not any better than your obsession with "challenge" (have you ever explained what that could be, in all the tens, maybe hundreds of threads?) and taking a S#&$ on anyone who has trouble or finds something boring. And so we have the steel path. At least it's fun to mock the "casuals", right? Get of your high horse.

Better than being dependent on a Bramma and roar lol.

4 minutes ago, Xylena_Lazarow said:

Alright because I'm bored waiting for Helminth just like you are: if WF isn't a sandbox game, what is it?

fZQjONB.png

There you have it. No one is stopping you from having fun if you like silly abilities but I don't think it is good for a new system to include the most useless abilities of each frame because then there would be no real reason to use that system in the first place.

ARPG shooter isn't mutually exclusive with sandbox, but I'm not going to argue semantics.

I will however definitely be having fun cruising through Steel Path by Airburst vacuuming confused enemies into my Nyx's 8m range Mewan meat grinder. You will be... crying that your Roar Wisp's triple damage buff has been nerfed to a literally unplayable double damage buff? I guess those occasional sparse groups of Lv10 Chargers on the open world map are sure gonna require some serious minmaxing...

43 minutes ago, KitMeHarder said:

Enlighten me then.

Wouldn't it be easier for me to just give a typical 'git gud scrub' 1 liner and be on my way? that's more normal for the community isn't it?

Well alright, Cloud Walk is a nice utility, but moving fast is not his what sets him apart; you can do similar speedruns with volt,guass,titania,etc

His strength is tankiness, he has high armor combined with his ability3 Defy, which grants momentary invulnerability, clears statuses, has a damage reflect aoe, and grants enormous armor bonus. So dive into the crowd of mobs, cast Defy to go super saiyan, then cast 4 to pull out your Iron Staff and lay on the beat down.

That is how a Wukong, do.

Don't take away my roar.  Don't like it?  Don't use it.

The people already stomping through steel path don't need it.  One shotting 2 hours in vs 3 hours into an endless, what's the difference?  Another few ABC rotations?

People like me that don't care to META build can take our non-meta builds a little further, especially solo.  Roar on my Atlas only opens up build options.  

13 hours ago, (PS4)haphazardlynamed said:

That is how a Wukong, do.

Alright thanks. I'm glad you enjoy that playstyle, but I'll just have to agree to disagree. But I will say Iron Staf is no longer a good ability, even though I still use it from time to time.

He used to be my favorite male frame. Great passive, 1, 2, and 4, with a decent 3. But the Old Blood update ruined is 4, so IMO his main thing to fall back on is his 2. Only Titania can beat his speed, but good luck controlling her (and I'd rather not be locked into her exalted).

Archived