Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.4

[DE]Megan

Scintillant Changes:

General note re: Scintillant! We discussed it yesterday, and realized the Scintillant description was too vague in terms of other methods to acquire it and updated its description in the last Hotfix. Overnight, we ran stats and the amount collected was too low, which is widely accepted from the community to be the case. While we all start with baseline ‘0’ for new Updates, this Resource is an outlier in how slowly it’s being accrued, which is to say current pacing not our intention. They should feel like a revised Cetus Wisp, but when we compared the two overnight, and considering more people are playing Heart of Deimos and how many Scintillant are needed, they were lower to a degree that doesn’t make sense with their hookup. Here is how we are fixing that today: 

• Isolation Bounty Necramech’s now have a chance to drop Scintillant.
  • Fixed issues with unable to pick up Scintillant within the Vault environments. 
  • Increased the spawn chance and spawn radius size of Scintillant within Vault environments. 
  • Removed Scintillant as one of the Weapons Entrati members ‘Parts Requisition’ Tasks.
  • Added a slight glow effect to the Scintillant to increase visibility.
  • Increased the audio loop sound effect when a Scintillant is nearby. 

I have run dozens of x3 isolation vaults. I have seen a grand total of 1x Scintillian drop.
This is insane!

Meanwhile I can farm a dozen Cetus Wisps in an hour easily.

I've also only had one single necramech part drop in all those runs.

Please:
- Remove relics from vault drop tables
- Add scintilliant to vault drop tables

11 hours ago, -Ironheade- said:

Avichaea conservation seems to be bugged. After multiple attempts with the Echo-lure i still haven‘t seen a single one spawn. I searched for like 10mins each time before giving up. Tranqrifle scope doesn‘t show anything.

The only way how i was able to do this was to call it and after finishing the call, get on my archwing and fly straight up and search for it in the 10 seconds before it flew off, spot it, in midair hop out of archwing and sleep the bird in midair as equinox, hop back into archwing and fly over quickly before something killed it, and call in the pod. i tried about 13 times looking around before i noticed it just started flying away immediately while i was invisible. 

22 minutes ago, RoyFokker93 said:

Please do something with the "destroy tumor nodes" part of the contracts, enemies spawn too far and the time is not enough, even with a whole squad. Just remove the timer.

Not needed. You just don't understand how the mission works. Killing enemies isn't part of this mission. You just need to find the yellow tumors and destroy them. If you do it archwing and shoot the initial hive in the air, you'll get a rough idea of where the tumors land.

25 minutes ago, OnceADrog said:

I have run dozens of x3 isolation vaults. I have seen a grand total of 1x Scintillian drop.
This is insane!

Meanwhile I can farm a dozen Cetus Wisps in an hour easily.

I've also only had one single necramech part drop in all those runs.

Please:
- Remove relics from vault drop tables
- Add scintilliant to vault drop tables

The changes DE made were not as if it didnt spawn but more so it sounded like the player was too blind to see a huge floating orb in the room with ornate orokin tails on it. That isn't the issue, the issue is that it does not spawn. DE is like its a hulking orb you cant miss it. I am pretty sure that searching the Vault rooms is not what they intended. But now the issues is worse, these changes for scintilliant don't mean anything and instead mess up nechramech part drops which means something already hard enough to get just went from once in a blue moon to once in a red moon on a solar eclipse at 12:59 PM on a Saturday afternoon after taking a bite of a chocolate chip cookie with exactly 13 chocolate chips in it. I have stated this before that if players are having this much issue trying to play the content they were looking forward to and the simple changes are not getting fixed i.e. void dash getting messed up so you do floaty zephyr hops, drawn out times on vaults that are already boring enough to put me to sleep, preservation simply is more buggy than interesting, and many more but the fact is, content that is not fun will not see play time, content that is buggy will not see play time. It is going to turn into this exclusive wall of, "Hey did you want Baruuk and Hyldrin? well guess what, do a 50 hour grind for one part, another 15 hours because your archgun sucks, another 20 hours farming bosses, rank up with someone again after finishing rep. with the first person, then wait 5 days when you have grinded more toroids to get those 2 frames." The answer was to just buy Hyldrin and Baruuk. Now, with Xaku it will be just buy Xaku. The weapons and stuff that use scintilliant? Hahaaaaa you wish. 

To condense down all the garbage i said, here is the easy explanation: People will grind out content that is fair, challenging and fun, and leave behind content that is not rewarding, boring, buggy, too grindy, and not fun. The few people who got scintilliant, that's great that's really freaking great and I hope you guys enjoy the new weapons and warframe, it just sucks that the rest of us will either have to wait for the stars to align to get one or sell stuff to get platinum to buy Xaku. On a final note, I think certain objects need to bear fruit. If again and again the results are the same, fruitless and empty handed after countless runs then something is wrong. That is fact plain and simple.

19 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

DE, a good majority of your "new" bounties are just a re-skinned Mobile Defense. Increasing the timer in Mobile Bait Defense which you can fall asleep protecting doesn't make the mission better. How about reducing the Toxicity stage timer down to 90 seconds?

Please release the official drop tables for Bounty rewards. Xaku feels alot rarer than Gara/Garuda/Revenant from Bounty rewards.

Please fix the random inability to Void Dash within the Cambion Drift.

Somewhat related: I'm 90% sure (still some room for error) that the reason you can't "void dash in the Cambion Drift" is because there's a Necromech nearby.  Running Isolation Vaults is what contributes to this theory, as I am unable to void dash within about 30 meters of the Necromechs, and this seems to apply to both friendly and hostile Necromechs.

7 hours ago, Nasheim said:

You can? This is genuinely news to me. I've never noticed any such noises.

To be fair, I am hearing-impaired, but wow, do I hate audio-only indicators of anything in this game. The constant din of gunfire, explosions, enemies yelling and dying, etc doesn't really make it any easier, either.

DE, you have stuff for color blind people right? Can you please maybe invent an option to add more visual indicators for hearing-impaired and deaf players? Or an option to make indicator noises (animals, caches, demolysts, etc) louder? Something. Please.

They added a visual indicator for the demolysts in Disruption missions.  I can only hope they would lend some aid on this as well.

3 minutes ago, Opyt said:

Somewhat related: I'm 90% sure (still some room for error) that the reason you can't "void dash in the Cambion Drift" is because there's a Necromech nearby.  Running Isolation Vaults is what contributes to this theory, as I am unable to void dash within about 30 meters of the Necromechs, and this seems to apply to both friendly and hostile Necromechs.

I have a theory that the original vaults were intended to be Necramech-only missions where the starkid would be completely disabled and nonfunctional.  This is even implied in the HoD questline.  The whole reason you have to take the Necramech ("Snake") into the Vault is because you don't function properly while the heart is damaged in the vault.  I suspect that design intent got scrapped somewhere along the way and we're seeing the aftermath of attempting (and failing) to remove that functionality.

I don't know how much they messed up with 29.0.4 but before I got so many parts for the nech, now I killed around 80 nechs today and since then never get a damaged part anymore, and scintillant zero too (or my RNG is trolling me right now). About the Scintillant that spawn in tha vault room, I found today three but with all I couldn'T interact with them and so 0 in the result.

vor 20 Minuten schrieb Adem940:

I already placed 5 Purifier but 0 samples extracted.. it was the last phase of my bounty and I was going perfect as a solo 😕

Because you have to do it yourself that's not extractor. When you activate the purifier yellow sprouts (don't know how to call them) start to bloom(?) inside the created area. You have to run and collect them with X before the area dispersers again.

Archived