Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Find Common Avichaea Even With Lure

cookieknife

At this point just buy them - 13p for 5 tags, great time saver, it sucks but dont expect DE to fix it any soon, at least they lowered the number of son tokens required.

There is a short guide how to farm the bird if you want to. Use archwing to fly above that structure - the bird usually ends up hovering there, unless she spawns inside a wall 😕

I found a couple of them by chance yesterday, and bagged them, but not seen anything flying since, other than Ospreys and Velocipods. sounds like my best chance is to take my "safari" method to the air and see if I can get some that way. I appreciate DE reducing the Toke requirements - that's gonna help a LOT in the long run, but if I had to choose, I'd rather have had less tags instead. getting this Medjay-whatever tag and the birds is a more immediate problem for me, and many others I'm sure.

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, buggdoubt said:

has this been solved in reality? i know it was recently mentioned on patch notes but i haven't seen a single one in months even trying to run the lures.

They are everywhere, the updates actually increased their spawn rate. I do not recommend using the lure spots, just catch them wild.

Archived