Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Day 1 player, uninstalling for the first time

Berserkerkitten

20 hours ago, Berserkerkitten said:

I just don't see the point of the Entrati family, apart from making them the faction for this year's obligatory standing grind. I want to know wtf is going on with the Lotus, I wanna get rid of these purplish, glitchy transmissions from her, which we've had for years now, because this part of the story never continues. Instead, we get this utterly one-dimensional family with next to no background, zero likable traits ...

Yeah, I was pretty disappointed. I don't even want to admit it because I was so excited to see what was coming. I don't like the new zone at all. I barely tolerate the infested in the first place, so a whole zone with that nonsense and a horrible family to deal with doesn't feel fun at all. I did the quest in about 30 min, taking my time, then went back to my orbiter and just sat there. That was it? <yawn> I couldn't muster up any interest in anything else so logged off.

I'm fearing that I see the end of days nearing with my gameplay in Warframe. I really was hoping the Lotus story would continue and resolve. The glitchy purple dialogues are irritating. I actually like Nightwave so that is pretty much what is keeping me in the game for now, and playing different Warframes to see what they are like. That'll get old soon. I still hold out some hope that they'll get the message we're all sending and come up with something engaging for the next thing, and that it's soon. Just give more content and quests and things in zones we already have. NEW TILESETS would be a dream! I mean several, not just one or two. Make it longer before we get them all memorized and can go through blindfolded.  Do more with the Railjacks. As it is now, I feel no reason to go back to my railjack except when it's a Nightwave daily and even then I'm usually just on someone else's. Archwing could be expanded into more fun too. alas. 

Oh, and my mindless scavenger hunt of flying around the caves in Orb Vallis to find the 3 toroids is broken too. I've gone to every cave, many times, for days before realizing it's just broken. No more toroids that way. Right when I have a 30-day resource booster. I know there are more efficient ways of farming them, it's just a method I enjoyed and I'd find other things to do alongside, and now it's gone.

11 hours ago, Marine027 said:

K-Drive a gimmick no one uses and now they try to update it by using weapons with it, which still be worse if you tihnk of it since the dumb falling of thing with it without a mod for it.

Oh, it's worse than that. You are more unstable on one of them now with the mod than you were on release before this mod even existed. The response of the playerbase to k-drives was either apathy or active dislike and DE went and nerfed them even further.

7 hours ago, Morthal said:

Leave theme parks and carnival mini-games out of Warframe. I worked at Disneyland in my youth, the lines varied often but one thing I can confirm is that no one expected to wait for a damned hour to spend a maximum 3 minutes on an attraction >_<. That is when reality is supposed to set in and victims are supposed to learn that they're being abused. Get help, masochism is fine I guess but this entitled victim syndrome is hurting the entire gaming community.

Here I'll pose a similarly goofy comparison: Would you buy a movie ticket for 7:30pm, arrive and take seat only to have an hour long timer appear on screen, then say "this is fine, I expected this."? The entitled masochist gladly accepts this condition and while the vast majority of normies complain, he's buying more drinks and popcorn for $30...jesus.

lol maybe if people keep pumping money into DE, investors and whales...maybe someday the content will get better because they're all getting paid more. 🤣

Blizzard beach. The large water slide. Wait time was over 45 minutes. I got fried to a crisp from the reflected Florida sunlight coming off of the fake ice. The 'ride' didn't last 3 minutes. Had a similar wait time for the Splash Mountain ride. Dunno how long it lasted but at least the camera got me before the lady in front lost her visor going down the flume. (Hit me in the face, but I caught it before it went off again.) 

Dunno which attractions you were manning. 

I suppose if I start talking about short wait times in Disney when I was a kid, I'd have to talk about the original shooting gallery in Frontier Land that shot lead pellets. We going that far back? 

Seriously, having to put a bit of effort into getting what we want isn't the end of the world. It's clear to everyone that there are a lot of bugs and that's made everything a bit more painful than it should have been, but we jumped into the new content that we all knew had multiple pages of bug fixes and an actual progression breaking bug that they were working on up to just before the release. 

Instead of trying to rush everything, because it's there, we can just take our time to get it done, while the bugs get reported and the patches roll in. All the salty tears in the world won't solve anything. 

vor 41 Minuten schrieb DoomFruit:

Oh, it's worse than that. You are more unstable on one of them now with the mod than you were on release before this mod even existed. The response of the playerbase to k-drives was either apathy or active dislike and DE went and nerfed them even further.

So not just another bandaid with this mod but a nerf to make this mod important. Wow, that is low even for DE now.

3 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

So not just another bandaid with this mod but a nerf to make this mod important. Wow, that is low even for DE now.

Yep. It was the same patch which put the nerfhammer to the trick score multiplier from grinding, thus making the most tedious activity in the game even worse.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb (PS4)guzmantt1977:

Seriously, having to put a bit of effort into getting what we want isn't the end of the world. It's clear to everyone that there are a lot of bugs and that's made everything a bit more painful than it should have been, but we jumped into the new content that we all knew had multiple pages of bug fixes and an actual progression breaking bug that they were working on up to just before the release. 

But that is the freaking point, we have to play eventually to make those bug reports since DE not tests themself, if everoyne delays it no hotfixes wil leven come, think about this.People want to help out, make guides, fill the wiki, etc.

This is how it always been and DE relaid way to long on this by now, we are not there coworkers and not get payed for it, this is waht every goddamn Triple A company does by now, some early acces so you find the bugs for them, DE is not the small Indie company anymore, there is simply no excuse anymroe for this amount of bugs, especially for things they copy pasted from other open worlds. Minor things like mining spots under the map as example.

You can't blame the playerbase sicne they literally teached and raised us that way and people simply accepted this over time, it has always been taht way so it is ok apperently right? No one is holding a gun to our head that is true but then what? As said no one will hotfix things if no one reports.

We talk about minor bugs that would already be noticed if they play it only a few more times themself instead of just scripted maps to show on Tennocon.

WE as palyerbase sohuld not be abused by this simply, i try to love them but this things aren ot excuseable after the third time now with an "open world" or simlair things they ontroduce but still buggy messes or even FORGETTING, look at Limbo nerf with Scarelt Spear, there own game became to big for there own good that they forgot there own frames existing and how they work, same for weapons.

They need a team for each section and certain frames, for god sake even Helmith got a nerf before release due player feedback how they will make it overpwoered with certain combinations, but do they make own thoughts about any of this? No. Because they not test anything before release or evne put thought in, this is what we are angry about, not because we are impatiant.

Yes some rush it but those are there own problem, stop putting people in groups we all have our own reason to like or dislike something. We are individuals for god sake, i am tired of this whole "but community said and DE delivered, then community is sad again about the same", we are each person on our own.

24 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

But that is the freaking point, we have to play eventually to make those bug reports since DE not tests themself, if everoyne delays it no hotfixes wil leven come, think about this.People want to help out, make guides, fill the wiki, etc.

This is how it always been and DE relaid way to long on this by now, we are not there coworkers and not get payed for it, this is waht every goddamn Triple A company does by now, some early acces so you find the bugs for them, DE is not the small Indie company anymore, there is simply no excuse anymroe for this amount of bugs, especially for things they copy pasted from other open worlds. Minor things like mining spots under the map as example.

You can't blame the playerbase sicne they literally teached and raised us that way and people simply accepted this over time, it has always been taht way so it is ok apperently right? No one is holding a gun to our head that is true but then what? As said no one will hotfix things if no one reports.

We talk about minor bugs that would already be noticed if they play it only a few more times themself instead of just scripted maps to show on Tennocon.

WE as palyerbase sohuld not be abused by this simply, i try to love them but this things aren ot excuseable after the third time now with an "open world" or simlair things they ontroduce but still buggy messes or even FORGETTING, look at Limbo nerf with Scarelt Spear, there own game became to big for there own good that they forgot there own frames existing and how they work, same for weapons.

They need a team for each section and certain frames, for god sake even Helmith got a nerf before release due player feedback how they will make it overpwoered with certain combinations, but do they make own thoughts about any of this? No. Because they not test anything before release or evne put thought in, this is what we are angry about, not because we are impatiant.

Yes some rush it but those are there own problem, stop putting people in groups we all have our own reason to like or dislike something. We are individuals for god sake, i am tired of this whole "but community said and DE delivered, then community is sad again about the same", we are each person on our own.

Find bug, report bug, wait for fix. If you know what's causing it, warning others if fine. If you know how to get around it, telling others is great. I spent a lot of time sitting in the help chat telling folks how to get around the Follow Loid bug. 

No need to keep doing the same thing over and over and raging about how you got stuck a gazillion times using the new Spear, or how the conservation targets keep spawning in places we can't get to. Especially since we knew well in advance that they were rushing it out, and that all new content has some bugs. 

And again, they said that they had literally fixed multiple pages worth of bugs and were actively testing shortly before the release. So your statement about them not testing is demonstrably false. The nerfs also came not just from the comments in the forums but from their own play testing. The fact that they picked the abilities, changed what they were allowing to be swapped from the build we saw in the Tennocon video and only allowed one swap at a time, showed that yes they did give it some thought. So again you're saying things that we absolutely know aren't true. 

And just a hint, every single hive is made up of individual bees. That doesn't stop them from making up a collective hive mind. On the forums the salty whiners and wannabe edgelords are pretty similar to bees. The fact that you are an individual, doesn't mean that you aren't influencing and being influenced by the posts of other posters. Wanna be an individual? Try posting constructive criticism instead of just lighting torches and sharpening pitchforks. 

Yeah im really tired of DE moving " forward" with new things and not polishing up their base game where we spend most our time in overall. I mean were still defending some "warframe crypod" in defense missions. I remember when I started playing there was no cohesive story, named characters were introduced out of nowhere and then we killed them in an assassination mission and then they magically came back. I later learned their stories were in events but thats no way to create an immersive world.

vor 28 Minuten schrieb Chaemyerelis:

Yeah im really tired of DE moving " forward" with new things and not polishing up their base game where we spend most our time in overall. I mean were still defending some "warframe crypod" in defense missions. I remember when I started playing there was no cohesive story, named characters were introduced out of nowhere and then we killed them in an assassination mission and then they magically came back. I later learned their stories were in events but thats no way to create an immersive world.

Events as lore is the worst a game can do if it not comes back in some way, GW2 learned this from Living Story 1. It is actually the worst for me when things happen you can't replay or experience anymore like WoW with Catacylsm changing the world completly. And no, Classic Servers not count since that is seperate, i mean in WoW's case they have literally a cave of times for such they could use but nope. I mean a game evolving is one thing but literally deleting parts is eh. Old Dungeons or so that got reworked etc. FFXIV does this nice also, having normal Dungeon, then a "Hard mode" (differnet dungeon paths and enemies tho), showing how it changed later in the story and world.

16 hours ago, Marine027 said:
17 hours ago, BlazeDeval said:

The worst in this is even if you try to make variety on your own with loadouts and such you still get enforced into a certain meta, look at Eidolons with Rubico or so or Chroma, Volt, etc.

...But there's nothing saying you need rubico, chroma, or volt for eidolons. Your squadmates might kvetch at you for breaking the meta, but it's entirely possible to complete eidolons with off meta gear if you're skilled enough and have the right mods. It's just longer and not as easy, since meta = most effective tactic available. There's no enforcement here beyond "have an amp" and "have a gun that can kill the eidolon before the sun comes up." If you're skilled enough you can even solo tridolons, though this takes some planning and a deep understanding of the game systems involved.

Similarly, necramechs don't *need* you to be geared for the most effective mech hunting tactic. Octavia is best for mechs due to her power ignoring their mechanics, but it's possible to do vault runs with any frame if you're willing to work harder and take longer.

7 hours ago, (PS4)thegarada said:

Theoretically, I could bypass conservation by platinum.

You can bypass conservation just by shooting at normally spawning critters in the open world with your tranq rifle/sleep power of choice, no need to play the poofinder minigame if you don't want to. Birds, predasites, etc, all spawn natively like critters on the plains do. Conservation on Deimos just makes it easier to farm them specifically instead of passively grazing.

Now that we don't need nearly so many tags to advance, I feel like it's reasonable to rank up just from passively farming naturally spawning critters.

4 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Instead of trying to rush everything, because it's there, we can just take our time to get it done, while the bugs get reported and the patches roll in. All the salty tears in the world won't solve anything. 

I want focus on this. Why do we play warframes or video games in general? To be entertained. The word "effort" here is a bit elusive. Sure, things could require effort to achieve. But if this effort, instead of being entertaining, is a chore, something went really wrong in design. And it could be entertaining for some players. However, for conversation in particular, it is not a stretch to say it is disliked by a big portion of the players (how many threads do we have about this now, beside the 26 pages on the mega feedback thread?). And, if this is DE first rodeo with open world. They did not know better. No big deal. But this is third open world area. Heck, in the previous open world, Vallis, you could progress all the way through without doing a single fishing and/or mining. And conservation was never even required. And the alternatives were created in Vallis, cuz DE realized many players were not entertained by these activities in PoE, and are far more entertained by doing bounties, even if they would overall, take longer.

So.... what the f*** happened in Demios? 

And, honestly, if I am going to spend hour(s) doing a chore, I would not do it in a video game. So a reminder for DE, and game developers in general, your goal is to create entertainment, not treadmills. They could go hand-in-hand, but when they do not, remember, it is "entertainment." Or... was the goal to make it a chore, hoping as many players as possible try to bypass it using platinum. And some won't have platinum, so will spend real money to buy platinum. I hope it is not this. I really do. Cuz if it is, this a very bad sign for the future of the game. 

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Cpl_Facehugger:

...But there's nothing saying you need rubico, chroma, or volt for eidolons. Your squadmates might kvetch at you for breaking the meta, but it's entirely possible to complete eidolons with off meta gear if you're skilled enough and have the right mods. It's just longer and not as easy, since meta = most effective tactic available. There's no enforcement here beyond "have an amp" and "have a gun that can kill the eidolon before the sun comes up." If you're skilled enough you can even solo tridolons, though this takes some planning and a deep understanding of the game systems involved.

Yeah but that is the point, you farm it after all, not just do it like every few weeks, you do it for a reason to get arcanes or whatever you are after, so why limit yourself? It is bad game desing with this much big variety, i mean from a logical standpoint even a weapon that has all damge weaknesses agaisnt EIdolons it won't be even near as a Rubioc as example, why can't ias example not use a Radiation Supra? It is both Puncture and Rad, yet due how low each shot is it doesn't do much due its armor, this is a heavy imbalance problem on such enemys simply, limitign the variety you could have on purpose even and you can't counter it even with removing or reducing shields and armor since that breaks the fights even why they removed EMP Aura for good on those, instead of adjusting and fixing around it.

This is the main issue, they not want ot deal with problems and imbalances, causing such meta in the first place, if we contineu we can jsut delte all frames and weapons really and make one weapon for bosses, one for AoE, Warframes now have Helmith, breaking uniqueness aswell, so why use other frames even anymore. It just feels all tacked on without ever looking back as always by DE.

I hate to compare such, i not even paly it but Destiny is in that regard more solid due it focuses on onlya few classes and weapons, Warframe ahs simply way to much by now and strong ones stay way to much outdespite same tier often.

18 minutes ago, Cpl_Facehugger said:

Similarly, necramechs don't *need* you to be geared for the most effective mech hunting tactic. Octavia is best for mechs due to her power ignoring their mechanics, but it's possible to do vault runs with any frame if you're willing to work harder and take longer.

You can bypass conservation just by shooting at normally spawning critters in the open world with your tranq rifle/sleep power of choice, no need to play the poofinder minigame if you don't want to. Birds, predasites, etc, all spawn natively like critters on the plains do. Conservation on Deimos just makes it easier to farm them specifically instead of passively grazing.

Now that we don't need nearly so many tags to advance, I feel like it's reasonable to rank up just from passively farming naturally spawning critters.

I played 3-4 hours in Demios, and only got 1 capture randomly. And you need multiple. It was not even 1 of the required ones. If you do not dedicate effort for it, you will not get it randomly. Unless of course you play Demios for few dozen hours. 

15 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

Yeah but that is the point, you farm it after all, not just do it like every few weeks, you do it for a reason to get arcanes or whatever you are after, so why limit yourself?

Because you really like [insert non-meta frame/weapon here]? Because you want a challenge? For bragging rights? In no way is the meta enforced by the game, it's just enforced by your desire as a player to get your reward in the shortest possible time. But the problem there is that this is all on you. DE could remove every meta weapon and frame in the game and the meta would just shift to something else. There will always be a meta, that's an inescapable outcome of having different stats/abilities/weapons. I can think of no shooter that doesn't have a meta of some sort. I can think of few games in general that don't have a meta.

15 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

This is the main issue, they not want ot deal with problems and imbalances, causing such meta in the first place, if we contineu we can jsut delte all frames and weapons really and make one weapon for bosses, one for AoE, Warframes now have Helmith, breaking uniqueness aswell, so why use other frames even anymore. It just feels all tacked on without ever looking back as always by DE.

I don't really agree with that argument, since every game has a meta. You're arguing against a player driven thing that DE can't really fix - at most they can do things to shake up the meta on occasion, which is exactly what they do.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)thegarada said:

I played 3-4 hours in Demios, and only got 1 capture randomly. And you need multiple. It was not even 1 of the required ones. If you do not dedicate effort for it, you will not get it randomly. Unless of course you play Demios for few dozen hours. 

Well, yes, of course if you don't dedicate effort to it, it will take days of passively grazing to advance. What's odd about that? You can take awhile scooping up critters at your own pace, or you can put some effort in, strap on your archwing, and find the ones you need in half an hour of zooming around the map, or you can get out your echolure and cut out most of the RNG entirely at the cost of having to play poofinder.

I have no idea why they spend their resources on developing Railjack and Archwing missions and all of the other "extra" stuff instead of fixing the core gameplay loop. 

None of those modes are anything more then a distraction. 

I'd be much more excited if they developed something like a Destiny-style raid. But for that to be any good there needs to be done so much more balancing for Frames and Weapons...

I think this game is doomed, it will always be unsatisfying because it has became so bloated and unmanageable.

2 hours ago, (PS4)thegarada said:

I want focus on this. Why do we play warframes or video games in general? To be entertained. The word "effort" here is a bit elusive. Sure, things could require effort to achieve. But if this effort, instead of being entertaining, is a chore, something went really wrong in design. And it could be entertaining for some players. However, for conversation in particular, it is not a stretch to say it is disliked by a big portion of the players (how many threads do we have about this now, beside the 26 pages on the mega feedback thread?). And, if this is DE first rodeo with open world. They did not know better. No big deal. But this is third open world area. Heck, in the previous open world, Vallis, you could progress all the way through without doing a single fishing and/or mining. And conservation was never even required. And the alternatives were created in Vallis, cuz DE realized many players were not entertained by these activities in PoE, and are far more entertained by doing bounties, even if they would overall, take longer.

So.... what the f*** happened in Demios? 

And, honestly, if I am going to spend hour(s) doing a chore, I would not do it in a video game. So a reminder for DE, and game developers in general, your goal is to create entertainment, not treadmills. They could go hand-in-hand, but when they do not, remember, it is "entertainment." Or... was the goal to make it a chore, hoping as many players as possible try to bypass it using platinum. And some won't have platinum, so will spend real money to buy platinum. I hope it is not this. I really do. Cuz if it is, this a very bad sign for the future of the game. 

So you're saying that we're to define what is enjoyable, or even merely tolerable by whichever group whines the loudest? 

Tenno, a looooong time ago a very smart guy explained that democracy is one of the corrupt forms of government, which is a bit of a surprise given that Plato lived in Greece and well Greece-democracy, right? 

He explained that in a democracy whichever group moans the loudest (typically the small portion of dissatisfied people in the population) gets to call the tune, and that the vocal minority generally never cares about the benefit of silent majority. They do things that end up hurting the community as a whole, because they only care about what they want. 

DE has the metrics for the silent majority, and they know how many of us have done those animal nightwave captures, and fishing or mining challenges. I don't know about you, but I have a  few son tags and I'm terrible at conservation. I have been on one conservation run so far. I've gotten more tags by accident, stumbling across an animal during a bounty. 

I will get the tags eventually, at my own pace, and that's okay. 

As for anyone not having plat and needing to buy it... I have explained a few times to newbs about prime junk selling over the last few days. And guess who's visiting this weekend..... Baro! To do this content players have to be MR 8 or something. To pass Mars they have to open a relic. So they can sell prime junk and buy son's tags. So I call bs on that entire line of "omg they trying to make people spend monies lul"-argument you were just trying to use. 

I feel the pain of the OP

I was super excited for HoD, cause I love the infested and their planet etc (Nidus is my main). The quest..wasn't..bad? I mean, I enjoyed it, the explanation for WTF we are actually doing was sorely lacking. Especially about the heart. But it was ok.

Then I see the requirements (some of which have been lowered) for ranking up..MORE bloody fishing and animal hunting. I never did any conservation of Fort/PoE, and now I know why. MY god, the explanation (if you can call it that) is #*!%ing pathetic. If I have to alt tab and research an in game mechanic..well..the devs did a piss poor job of actually explaining said mechanic.

But I did it, and finally got my Helminth part. Built and installed.

And..it does NOT work. I can't subsume frames. So that was a waste of time.

Regarding other things in game..I quite enjoy Archwing. Mad I know. And Railjack. Well what a god damn waste of time THAT was. I built my ship (this like a week before DE just GAVE out half the resources to build them, because they finally realised the requirements were bullS#&amp;&#036;) and tried a solo mission. And solo is basically impossible..to fly, shoot, fight fires, kill bad guys.

Did a few team missions. ANd I am over it already. especially the fly time in mission. Like 15 miles to an objective? Why?

One of my fav parts of WF (aside from the frame variety) is the Lore and History. Not the huge amount of weapons. SUre, weapons are nice, but you only have to look at Borderlands, that trumpets about 5 billion (or whatever) weapons, to see that only a few dozen are actually worth using. And it is the same in Warframe. I make a new gun, try it, realise it sucks, or I don't like it, or it just isn't as good as Weapon X, and that's it. It gets to rank 30, and I sell it.

Talking to a friend about the game, I said I'd prefer if we had 1/10rth of the weapons, and 10 times the actual quests and content. Content in this case NOT being things like needing to repeat a bounty 100 times for the CHANCE to get some stupidly rare part.

Just tried the Helminth again, and Subsume is still broken for me. It makes me wonder (especially given the early requirements for stuff on Deimos) if DE actually TEST things at all. I mean, If the devs gave the HoD patch to friends, and asked them to play test the zone, get to rank 5 in the new syndicates etc, I really wonder how many of those people wouldn't have said 'Screw This' after a few days.

I know the game is free, but when you (in my case, me) felt compelled to BUY Pet Tags from the SOn, because you were so mind numbingly, soul crushingly FED UP with a mechanic you hated....well, that is just bad design. Free but putting things people want behind worthless (again, personal opinion) mechanics that feel more like a chore than progression or fun, is not really free.

I may have spoken too soon when I referred to necramechs as a direct downgrade. I mean, it's clearly not working as intended, but heyho. XD 

vor 4 Minuten schrieb RazorCure:

But I did it, and finally got my Helminth part. Built and installed.

And..it does NOT work. I can't subsume frames. So that was a waste of time.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but have you fed it enough?

29 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

So you're saying that we're to define what is enjoyable, or even merely tolerable by whichever group whines the loudest? 

Tenno, a looooong time ago a very smart guy explained that democracy is one of the corrupt forms of government, which is a bit of a surprise given that Plato lived in Greece and well Greece-democracy, right? 

He explained that in a democracy whichever group moans the loudest (typically the small portion of dissatisfied people in the population) gets to call the tune, and that the vocal minority generally never cares about the benefit of silent majority. They do things that end up hurting the community as a whole, because they only care about what they want. 

DE has the metrics for the silent majority, and they know how many of us have done those animal nightwave captures, and fishing or mining challenges. I don't know about you, but I have a  few son tags and I'm terrible at conservation. I have been on one conservation run so far. I've gotten more tags by accident, stumbling across an animal during a bounty. 

I will get the tags eventually, at my own pace, and that's okay. 

As for anyone not having plat and needing to buy it... I have explained a few times to newbs about prime junk selling over the last few days. And guess who's visiting this weekend..... Baro! To do this content players have to be MR 8 or something. To pass Mars they have to open a relic. So they can sell prime junk and buy son's tags. So I call bs on that entire line of "omg they trying to make people spend monies lul"-argument you were just trying to use. 

No, what I am saying is we should have options. You like A, I like B and someone like C. We can all do what we like and get what we want need. And we already had that in the previous open world iteration. I am not suggesting something new by any stretch. DE f******d up, intentionally or not, by forcing only 1 option down everyone's throat. And no, conservation is not more fun or more popular than playing.... warframe. There is a reason why the game is called Warframe not Dystopian Future Hunting.

Also, I dunno why do I have to repeat this every 2 posts. I play space ninja not f******g hunting, mining or fishing simulations. You want hunting simulation. Cool. I am happy there is that for you. In fact, I really do like there are many options. It makes the game rich and gives at background and lore. But...can I get to progress by..... being a space ninja? Why I cannot progress in a space ninja game by doing space ninja stuff?!

And... if making platinum is so easy, who does DE sell to then?

Just now, (PS4)thegarada said:

No, what I am saying is we should have options. You like A, I like B and someone like C. We can all do what we like and get what we want need. And we already had that in the previous open world iteration. I am not suggesting something new by any stretch. DE f******d up, intentionally or not, by forcing only 1 option down everyone's throat. And no, conservation is not more fun or more popular than playing.... warframe. There is a reason why the game is called Warframe not Dystopian Future Hunting.

Also, I dunno why do I have to repeat this every 2 posts. I play space ninja not f******g hunting, mining or fishing simulations. You want hunting simulation. Cool. I am happy there is that for you. In fact, I really do like there are many options. It makes the game rich and gives at background and lore. But...can I get to progress by..... being a space ninja? Why I cannot progress in a space ninja game by doing space ninja stuff?!

And we do have options. We don't need to level up with any one specific type of token, we can use whichever one we want for the majority of items, but we do seem to need to put a tiny amount of effort into each, and then back to doing whatever. 

Kinda like the MR tests really. All that's required is to show a modicum of competence and go back to doing whatever it is we do. 

And like I said I've literally gotten tags by accident just doing bounties. I was killing infested and saw a press this button tag come up and next thing I know there's a screen showing me admiring a specimen. Seems that the infested were fighting the specimen and had downed it and I managed to move into range. Best part? It was near that stage's objective. So.... Tell me again how much effort I really had to put in? 

🤷‍♂️

12 minutes ago, (PS4)thegarada said:

exactly. some people are acting like DE never gave alternative progression before when they did for fortuna and then revamped plains of eidolon to do the same.

out of the 3 extra activities mining has to be the my most disliked one. roll up to a mining node, see 3 drill spots, do 3 mining games, get 1 ore type like WTF DE WTF. fishing atleast gives multiple components for fish and doesnt have a tedious mini game. conservation just has so many bugs and terrible spotting. i think DE doesn't realize that these warframes are very high tech. you telling me that their neuroptics dont have advanced tech where they can highlight objects on the hud like the scanner?

people should not be arguing with others over having something we had before when it doesnt affect them even in the slightest.

Archived