Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why is this still a thing? WHY DE?

(PSN)TONI__RIBEIRO

I did the farm, the frame, the weapons, the pets... and here is the issue,10 son tokens to guild a pet, 6 pets to guild that's 60 son tokens.

When DE changed the number of tokens required to lvl up the syndicate why didn't they change this?  Seeing the cost of gilding made me want to punch someone, 10 son tokens to guild 1 of 6 pets is a joke, please tell me this is undergoing some change.

2 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

As I have said before: Make pets you don't intend to keep, level them to 30, and give them to Son. You get 10 Son tokens each, so you only need to make 12 pets to guild 6, and you should have more than enough sly vulpaphylas and vizier predasites to do it.

Ty, i didn't know that, bless your soul.

38 minutes ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

I did the farm, the frame, the weapons, the pets... and here is the issue,10 son tokens to guild a pet, 6 pets to guild that's 60 son tokens.

When DE changed the number of tokens required to lvl up the syndicate why didn't they change this?  Seeing the cost of gilding made me want to punch someone, 10 son tokens to guild 1 of 6 pets is a joke, please tell me this is undergoing some change.

I have 37 Son tokens, nothing to do with them. You will get a lot in a few days, don't worry.

1 hour ago, IceColdHawk said:

Why do you need to in the first place? I don't remember having to guild my other kavats and kubrows. 

For the exact same reason you have to guild MOAs, Zaws, Amps, and Kitguns: Everything modular needs guiding. Kubrows and Kavats are not modular. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)Madurai-Prime said:

Why do you need to guild all the pets right away?

Dude, maybe bcs he wants to ? Why should anyone slow down the pace of playing a game if DE can't change the way they deliver content ? its their problems not the consumer problem, I don't remember anytime I've been asked to eat my burger slowly by the owner of McDonald..... omg this community is driving me nuts 

6 minutes ago, MouadSaqui said:

Dude, maybe bcs he wants to ? Why should anyone slow down the pace of playing a game if DE can't change the way they deliver content ? its their problems not the consumer problem, I don't remember anytime I've been asked to eat my burger slowly by the owner of McDonald..... omg this community is driving me nuts 

Then he can deal with the games rules. You can eat your food fast in McDonald's, but you better not complain if you get a stomach ache or complain that it wasn't good. And you better not blow up the bathroom afterwards either.... 😉

Just now, (PS4)Madurai-Prime said:

Then he can deal with the games rules. You can eat your food fast in McDonald's, but you better not complain if you get a stomach ache or complain that it wasn't good. And you better not blow up the bathroom afterwards either.... 😉

How is playing 2 hours a day gonna make me sick 😰 since when games companies cared about the well being of its players ? Do you even know steel path bounties ? it gives 100 mother token, play a couple bounties and you are done for the day, how is this a no life behavior ?? 

7 minutes ago, MouadSaqui said:

How is playing 2 hours a day gonna make me sick 😰 since when games companies cared about the well being of its players ? Do you even know steel path bounties ? it gives 100 mother token, play a couple bounties and you are done for the day, how is this a no life behavior ?? 

He's talking about the pets. To guild a pet costs son tokens. He wants to guild all the pets right now but doesn't have the son tokens required....

52 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

For the exact same reason you have to guild MOAs, Zaws, Amps, and Kitguns: Everything modular needs guiding. Kubrows and Kavats are not modular. 

Yea except pets aren't really modular but i guess they are because you need anti and mutagens to make them 603526022767312926.png?v=1

I love how they must literally copypaste every single aspect of previous open worlds.

14 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

Yea except pets aren't really modular but i guess they are because you need anti and mutagens to make them 603526022767312926.png?v=1

I love how they must literally copypaste every single aspect of previous open worlds.

You choose the appearance. You choose the damage resistances. You choose the initial polarities. 

Copy paste not, it's disingenuous to pretend they are not modular. 

47 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

You choose the appearance. You choose the damage resistances. You choose the initial polarities. 

Copy paste not, it's disingenuous to pretend they are not modular. 

Ok. Sorry for thinking this was a space ninja game. My bad. Can't believe people are happy about keep having to mine, fish and catch animals in every single open world.

20 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

Ok. Sorry for thinking this was a space ninja game. My bad. Can't believe people are happy about keep having to mine, fish and catch animals in every single open world.

Yeah, it's almost like different people have different tastes and don't mind that there's more to the game beyond survival and interception. I see this as being no different from farming, mining and fishing in Monster Hunter.

2 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

Why don't they bring Battle Royale into it then? I could dig that! 

You do you. And besides, the mining and fishing ship sailed in 2017. The conversation one in 2018. And clearly those who liked it are more than those who didn't since DE kept expanding them with more and more floofs.

17 minutes ago, Jhura said:

Just rank up another pet (you should have like 10 extra vizirs from hunting) to 30, then consign it to son. He gives you 10 tokens per predasite or vulpaphyla you consign. 

THIS IS A PRO TIP I HAVE EVER SEEN ONE... ACCIDENTAL CAPS DEAL WITH IT!

31 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

You do you. And besides, the mining and fishing ship sailed in 2017. The conversation one in 2018. And clearly those who liked it are more than those who didn't since DE kept expanding them with more and more floofs.

As expected you couldn't answer my question. Anyway, I made a point. Its fine and dandy that some people enjoy fishing just...idk, come with something new up instead and don't force us to do all these tedious tasks? Some people like conclave yet we don't get that shoved down our throat. 

2 hours ago, Talinthis said:

THIS IS A PRO TIP I HAVE EVER SEEN ONE... ACCIDENTAL CAPS DEAL WITH IT!

I just want to add, someone said you might not have to rank it to 30 before you consign it. So, let me check that to make sure.

Edit: Yep, has to be rank 30, but you don't have to gild it.

Archived