Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.6

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, joncro said:

just tried to rush a subsume and the ability did not show up in the list so I basically wasted a frame i grind for since early august and i'll have buy your friggin plat now to buy ash instead and run it all over again.

YOU GUYS MAKE ME HATE THIS F🤬ING GAME SOMETIMES!

Try going into a Relay and then back into your Orbiter

Looking at the replies generally it's as I feared, Helminth has become the second balance issue DE has to work with forever exactly like Rivens.

MR doesn't really even tell much if all you did was sit in Hydron or did stealth farm, you can effectively be a MR30 and not have enough resources for it.

But now every future Warframe will have design space ruined as they need to be balanced for subsuming and no one will ever be happy with the sink.

With every weapon added it's going to be so much more balancing stuff like rivens and Helminth forever.

And clearly things like ongoing content and ongoing balance needs are taking an increasing toll on the development. Especially now that arcanes and rivens can easily give a good 5x multiplier in damage before basic modding, the power ceiling is increasing constantly and it's also increasing the need for repetetive and taxing balancing work.

I just hope the dev team can work around all these systems they've married themselves into without too much burnout, especially now that working from home is important and cumbersome.

cannot complete last stage of second iso vault bounty , stuck in this objective and it seemed like we had to go back to an opened vault to complete second stage.

Plus cant enter archwing after exiting the leech tentacle thing that gets you fron the vault to the outside part of deimos. Happens when im not hosting.

hace 7 minutos, Atomicrc_ dijo:

hm any idea if redownloading would help?

If you are playing on Steam > click on register, it will open the steam web browser. It will say YOU ALREADY LOGGED IN,
close the browser window and type your password again, that did the trick for me.

38 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Increased the aggressiveness of Deimos reinforcements. 

I'm a bit curious on this part, I already felt the Deimos enemies wouldn't leave you alone at ALL when you're trying to fish/mine/conserve. Maybe this is in reference to something else, but if the enemies pester you even MORE when you try to just chill, then this change is in the COMPLETELY wrong direction.

• Fixed Necramech’s not retaining their gained XP if you left the Necramech before you entered the gate/area to return to Town.
  • Fixed Client Necramech’s not retaining their gained XP after mission aborting. We are working on additional edge cases with Client Affinity retention on Necramechs. More to come!

Gonna test these out!

So my vulpaphyla got the vasca virus overlay, and while i know they're essentially kavats, they're explicitly not kavats, they're weird foxes since kavats can't become infested, so i feel like them having the ability to catch the virus should be removed. Speaking of my vasca kavat got the red vasca overlay as well which i know is a bug.

1 minute ago, ..Loner.. said:

If you are playing on Steam > click on register, it will open the steam web browser. It will say YOU ALREADY LOGGED IN,
close the browser window and type your password again, that did the trick for me.

where do you find the register option?

Just now, CephKaron said:

I'm a bit curious on this part, I already felt the Deimos enemies wouldn't leave you alone at ALL when you're trying to fish/mine/conserve. Maybe this is in reference to something else, but if the enemies pester you even MORE when you try to just chill, then this change is in the COMPLETELY wrong direction.

I just load in my wukong when I farm. My clone kills everything and i can chill. 

Archived