Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.6

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, agmmar said:

yea sure it wasn't the intention.

1- make the subsuming horrendously tedious so players complain about the problem.

2- sell the fix in form of 50pt per frame.

3- profit.

what the system should have allowed from the beginning is subsuming from 1 to 3-4 frames simultaneously  depending on the lvl of the helmint.

first you surpased ubisoft on the cuantity of bugs now you surpased EA in greedy, congrats DE you are a AAA developer now.

dont forget the absurd resource cost of bile, which seems to be not only the most used material, but feels like its used by every ability. bile, the one with the least amount of choices, and each requiring alot of them. its almost as if they looked at it and thought "how much mat can someone with a resource bonus can get? now lets balance using that".

Seriglass Shard is still too expensive, not worth 30k standing plus the additional to buy each blueprint. Please reduce the price to 10 or 5, while making it easier to get, it feels worth its price, as all you need it for right now is a couple of weapons, and rank 5 with Entrati which i don't have a reason to get to. 

10 Son Tokens to gild a pet is still a lot, please reduce to the cost to 5.

Please consider adding Necramech mods to the Necraloid syndicate wares once we hit rank 3, I see no point in visiting them once you've got all blueprints. 

Also minor changes such as, removing the popup for uncommom rewards (like lucent teroglobe, pustulite, etc.) and an option to toggle between the old reward screen and the new one. 

Cheers Tenno! 

The cost for things in grandmother tokens is very high. Consider lowering them please.

Some other tokens are asking a bit much resources as well, and of the same kind. There's some (rareish) red fishpart that's almost always asked for, for instance.

"Fun" side note, I got nine Quassus blueprints before my first Xaku part, and much of the bounty drops seem to not at all correspond to their alleged rarity.

5 hours ago, Zygmyr said:

Remove invulnerability phases for enemies and add actual game mechanics. Borrow ideas from MMORPGs or Dark Souls.
Add custom crosshairs. Sometimes you can't even see the crosshair.
Nightwave UI blocks the settings when trying to tweak them.
Turn the free roam maps into dedicted servers to simulate MMORPG experience.

Do you have a good suggestion to replace "invulnerability phases"?

The problem with Warframe is that it is too easy to stack damages. Even in Steel Path the enemies are getting 1-shot. The only exception are bosses because they either have invulnerability(Jackal) or are just bullet sponge(Ropalolyst in SP). If there is not a game mechanic to reduce player damage, or to reduce damage time, the bosses fight will last in 10 seconds.

If DE try to implement more complicate fights, for example Tridolon or Profit Taker, there will still be players hating it. Have you ever joined a tridolon group then find out that teammates doesn't even have a proper setup, or knowing their roles? If a boss fight is more complicated, then the fight will require more preparation. If every boss-fights are like that, people would have to sit in recruitment channel and to recruit for everything. Also, how will people know if the square mates are fulfilling the requirement? There is no gear-check in this game? Radshare is simple enough and there is already enough leeching trolls. So anyone without dedicated clan/friends are screwed?

Warframe is a P2P game so there are issues bound to happen between host/client/connect. The more complicated the fights, meaning there can have more errors occurs during the gameplay. I honestly don't believe DE can sort this technical issue out, ever.

I am not defending DE because I am a fanboy, I actually disagree with a lot of DE's balancing/ideas. DE should be working toward more QoL, bug fix, and adding new game "type" etc. Boss fights are not perfect but they are "fine" for now. There are more important stuff. For example, custom crosshair you mentioned should have been added years ago already. To me an improvement to the game as a whole is more urgent than improving the boss fights.

DE: This "hotfix" also introduce a new bug that hamper progress with the iso vault, namely whenever you entered the vault door ( the one with 4 symbols) you get a brief black screen (like how you fall down a hole) and also at the end of the run, the reward screen is drastically delayed, sometimes not appearing at all. 

Along with this the bug where the battery disappear when you throw still persists, we might have found a potential "fix" which is to drop it when you pick it up the first time, then pick it back up again, seems to work reliably so far for us, just fyi for anyone who is frustrated about this issue.

hace 1 minuto, shadowcry1052 dijo:

10 Son Tokens to gild a pet is still a lot, please reduce to the cost to 5.

Technically, 10 son tokens are the exact same standing as the fortuna and cetus (5k) since each gives 500. What you should be asking is to reduce the amount of tags required to get said tokens.

I'll give 2 more suggestions:

1) Add a way to trade one type of token for another after every rank up until you can trade them all between eachother considering the lore for reaching max rank. This is primarily to help people avoid the systems they clearly don't want to involve themselves in and you force them to. Most people just don't like fishing, mining or catching animals. You can get away with asking players to involve themselves in it for requisites (such as those for rank up or blueprints), but don't push it.
1.5) Add a velocipod lure for the love of god almighty. I spent a whole hour yesterday just trying to get purple ones to spawn.
2) Change the part of the code that makes it so that the first excavator almost always has to run dry before the first power cell spawns in Cambion Drift, and also, fix the very [expletive] bug where the excavator runs dry, but literally no power cell carrier spawns for about 1-2 minutes.

I'm unsure if the problem is the carrier spawning underground and falling through the floor, spawning on the other end of the map, or just not spawning, but considering you all reduced the drops from the Endless bounty to a [expletive] crawl, it would be nice if it at least kept a decent pace.

hello DE

the XP for my builded necramech is not realy good fixed. i become only my own XP, not the xp from my mates.

why become necramech a cool down, k-drive and archwing doenst have it. i jump to the next mission (archwing/warframe) point then i musst waite the cool down time. level up nechramech is very tricky.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Helminth Changes & Fixes:

• You can now Rush Subsume when hovering over the active Subsume ability with the Helminth.
    • Please note that Rushing a Subsume will not result in a flower until the next time you visit the Orbiter. Please also note we have made this change based on player requests for it, despite it not being in the original design. 

Woohoo!! Take all my platinum!! :D

This hotfix seems to have created more bugs than it actually fixed.

In one Iso Vault run alone i and my squadmates encountered:

•  Not being able to enter the opened Iso Vault due to being teleported back to the doorstep via a blackscreen, as if fallen out of the map. Tested as Operator, Warframe and Necramech. (Seen in Video 1)
  •  Sentinels Vacuum suddenly stopped working during the first vault. (Seen in both)
  •  One squadmate was unable to use abilities or Operator Mode and was permanently stuck in Operator Mode after dying. (Seen in both)
  •  Reactive crystals "taking damage" and then disappearing when shot with the Amp instead of activating the pillar. (Missing crystal seen in Video 2, the moment it happened was lost to a gap in recording)
  • "Monster door" not opening after the bait has been thrown at it. (Seen in Video 2)

Video footage of the run: 

1. https://youtu.be/406wcFgQzJk
  2. https://youtu.be/yZELgoYKdcI

2 часа назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Fixed Isolation Vault Necramech Damage resistance not applying to Clients.

I knew something was not right with them - as I've been struggling with them playing solo or being the host, and 1-2 shotting them as a client.

But honestly, I was hoping to see something like "Fixed Isolation Vault Necramechs spamming their Storm Shroud ability".

Seriously, it should go on a cooldown after it runs out - not after it has been activated.

Also, why does it not have a distinct cast animation or at least a sound? For an Iron Skin with damage reflection - it can become really scary if you miss its moment of activation (because it absorbs incoming damage for the first ~3 secs) and stuff it with big numbers from your Lanka/Rubico/Velocitrus/whatever-crazy-crit-things-people-use.

Love their sound design tho.

Thanks for the hotifx.

Could something be done in regards to the rare Necramech mod drops? The rates are insanely low especially considering the mobs are locked behind bounties with time gates. Perhaps add them to Loid in return for standing or just generally increase the rates.  

Also, for QoL could we have enemies show up on the mini-map while operating our Necramechs? Considering they are combat units just like Warframes. 

9 minutes ago, -RyuzuDarklight- said:

Is this right.? Since the recent hotfix. I only checked the rewards and we probably have a bug here.
We have a higher level bounty, where we receive less payment.

We were getting 85 symbols for the highest level.

Please DE Fix it.

unknown.png

unknown.png

man, i trully hope this was a ui bug of some kind, because if this is a shadow nerf... i mean, come on DE! nerf this, but not the cost for bile? really?

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Please also note we have made this change based on player requests for it, despite it not being in the original design. 

Is this really necessary to note? It feels like you're calling players out for wanting to experience the content. How absolutely horrible of them for wanting to play your damn game.

Did people report the sudden issue being teleported backwards when trying to enter the opened isolation vault? For me it started happening with the hotfix. Every single time. Have to walk towards the threshold over and over til it lets me in, every time.

Archived