Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Heart of Deimos: Hotfix #5

[DE]Danielle

6 hours ago, (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

Notes stated that airburst base ability was changed, but its currently the same ability as before update.

I've had my airburst change both on my zephyr/zephyr prime, its a tap or a tap and hold to do different things. Can't remember which does which but I can now clump enemies up together "easily" or blow them apart like I always could. Still very underwellming power in the end thus haven't tried to subsume the ability yet.

22 hours ago, (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

@[DE]Danielle I can confirm that zephyr's airburst wasnt changed/buffed either on vanilla zephyr or consumbed zephyr's airburst. Can I get a confirmation it was included in HoD updated.

Tap-to-cast is the vacuum. Hold to cast ragdolls.

Are you using your Warframe abilities via holding down the assigned Power Menu button and then pressing the assigned ability keybind, or are you using the touchpad with swipe-to-cast?

24 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Are you using your Warframe abilities via holding down the assigned Power Menu button and then pressing the assigned ability keybind, or are you using the touchpad with swipe-to-cast?

My d-pads are: the abilities of the frame (ability 1- up, ability 2- left, ability 3- down, ability 4- right)

My melee is: R1

Consumables: O

Swipe up: show map

Swipe down: marker point

I don't use ability menu because im not comfortable on using hold and press thing.

While fighting there is no problem there, the problem starts when i start fishing and there is a input to press R1 to use items when i equip my fishing spear. Since my inputs for R1 is melee when ever i try fishing and placing my bait, my frame starts attacking. So when ever i start fishing, i change my melee to ability menu so that i can use that bait.

Its so tiring to change my settings even it's just one input. I really enjoy fishing but sometimes i skip it because i have to change my control inputs. Pls DE fix this. I know this is little but pls i need you guys to fix this problem, Like you can now put the baits on consumables.

Thats the problem too, you cant place baits on your consumable radar or spinning thing. 

Oh and i hope there's some options to change L3/left analog to R3/right analog while choosing some consumables.  

28 minutes ago, (PS4)fat_1_dog_me said:

My d-pads are: the abilities of the frame (ability 1- up, ability 2- left, ability 3- down, ability 4- right)

My melee is: R1

Consumables: O

Swipe up: show map

Swipe down: marker point

I don't use ability menu because im not comfortable on using hold and press thing.

While fighting there is no problem there, the problem starts when i start fishing and there is a input to press R1 to use items when i equip my fishing spear. Since my inputs for R1 is melee when ever i try fishing and placing my bait, my frame starts attacking. So when ever i start fishing, i change my melee to ability menu so that i can use that bait.

Its so tiring to change my settings even it's just one input. I really enjoy fishing but sometimes i skip it because i have to change my control inputs. Pls DE fix this. I know this is little but pls i need you guys to fix this problem, Like you can now put the baits on consumables.

Thats the problem too, you cant place baits on your consumable radar or spinning thing. 

Oh and i hope there's some options to change L3/left analog to R3/right analog while choosing some consumables.  

With regards to fishing and tranq rifle/conservation, those modes specifically disable Warframe abilities. 

My reply was meant to question how Shaun here is casting his abilities. Swipe-to-cast tends to be buggy. Or are you Shaun-T-Wilson on an alt account?

16 hours ago, (PS4)kadeliza740 said:

I've had my airburst change both on my zephyr/zephyr prime, its a tap or a tap and hold to do different things. Can't remember which does which but I can now clump enemies up together "easily" or blow them apart like I always could. Still very underwellming power in the end thus haven't tried to subsume the ability yet.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

It seems I may of miss interpreted the change, I thought tap was a vacuum ability centered on warframe. It seems the vacuum is on airburst explodion, the UI hasn't been updated to clearify the change. 

I was doing bounties on Deimos last nite and twice in a the mission failed for no reason. These were low level bounties where I was protecting a certain point on the map. I was only a few minutes into the mission and loids says I have killed over 50% of the enemies when I have only killed a handful and then a few seconds after that the mission just failed. So from that point on I stop doing any missions on Deimos. I was only after mother tokens 

So would it be possible f to fix the staff holster bug that prevents me from positioning it how i want with out it reverting back? The new fox pet wont let me add custom energy colors to the attacks,and i know its asking alot but could you guys make arcanes for them? Like break down the charm buff into segments? Necromech melee feels like my first time trying to slap a mf fr lol and PLEASE  add the infested zaw parts to fathers shop! They kinda deserve a spot in deimos.

On 2020-09-03 at 5:18 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Small but important Hotfix tonight as it was causing Isolation Vault missions to seemingly never end. 

Fixes:

• Fixed Isolation Vault Esophage waypoint lingering after having left the Vault. 

Have a great weekend, Tenno!

Was running the Diemos mission where scintillant is common all day yesterday, and I didnt get 1 at all. I think it needs another check and a fix

Please, just make scintillant a purchasable for plat resource. Across many many iso vaults and bounties I still do not have a single one. I have piles of nercaloid parts and resources but I can't craft the necramech capsule because I never find scintillant. I'm at a complete impass with Xaku too since I need five of the bloody things. I will pay money to save sanity at this point. I've 

Hi @[DE]Danielle & @[DE]Megan I tried making this post in the latest PC Hotfix update post, but I didn't have an option to post a comment...a quick question on one of the following fixes:

"Fixed Cortege prompting to install a Gravimag first as opposed to a Catalyst. This weapon comes with a Gravimag pre-installed, it will only ask you for a Catalyst if you wish to add one."

As the weapon should have had a Gravimag pre-installed, does that mean that we'll be refunded the Gravimag if we've already put one into the Cortege? This was our only option if you really wanted to use the weapon without the option to add a Catalyst, so I'm hoping this will be the case? Thanks in advance.

Archived