Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Note about the next Prime Vault.

[DE]Rebecca

hace 56 minutos, Nzx.Zaahir dijo:

Buff Frost Prime Stats!!

Hes the only prime with 25+ Shields as Primed Upgrade ... he lacks energy 150 at level 30 - Same HP as the normal Frost - 0.95 sprint speed

come on DE we are not in 2010 he needs an upgrade in his stats ... even excalibur prime got buffed after founders cried about umbra stats 

Agreed, this has bugged me since the first time I compared his regular vs prime stats, of all things why give him more shields? when he benefits more from armor/health, I'm ok with the slow sprint speed, I mean, he's described in his chart to be "slow and heavily-armored" but sadly this statement has not aged well as time went on and more frames were released.

On 2020-09-23 at 12:46 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno!

As some of you have noticed, our Prime Vault rotation this round has gone on a little long. We had to put a lot of work into making Deimos a simultaneous release during COVID times, and that meant we had to divert focus and people away from some other items. Prime Vault was one of those items.

This means the next Prime Vault offering is a tried and true debut of Ember and Frost Prime (full details to come tomorrow). It also means that we are now in a position to make the Vault following Ember and Frost Prime offer new-to-Vault contents because we recognize how important this is.

Thank you for understanding! 

are there any plans to rework the old primes and give them more "personality" compared to the normal frame beyond the usual black-white-gold reskin? something like Titania or Ivara

I've wanted Frost and Ember Prime, for a while now. So, I'm glad their getting unvaulted along with their accessories. 💕
*casually gives DE more of my monies for Prime stuff (and plat too cause I buy that as well)*

Spoiler

Though I hope Loki Prime will be unvaulted again in the future. Cause I really want Wyrm Prime.  (It's the only Prime Sentinel I don't have.)

I have a mountain of relics.... I hope at some point you guys revamp relic fissures.

- Let people join random squads with random relics but treat each person like they brought x4 of the relic they brought.   To remove the need to find people who wanna open the same relic you do just so you have the best chance at getting the item you want.  

- Let us pop more than 1 relic per 5 mins.  

The game is so old now the economy is completely tanking anyways.   Baro and Helminth arent making a dent.  

35 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

I have a mountain of relics.... I hope at some point you guys revamp relic fissures.

- Let people join random squads with random relics but treat each person like they brought x4 of the relic they brought.   To remove the need to find people who wanna open the same relic you do just so you have the best chance at getting the item you want.  

- Let us pop more than 1 relic per 5 mins.  

The game is so old now the economy is completely tanking anyways.   Baro and Helminth arent making a dent.  

I would just like if fissure missions weren't broken and if you could upgrade relics even further so that you are actually likely to get a rare part.

On 2020-09-24 at 3:27 PM, KingsAndQueens said:

Commodore soon :sadcry:

I hope so as well! I really want the Commodore Prime suit too. ;v; I already have the Satia one. The Commodore one is so much better looking.

Spoiler

I would also love the have the Op. prime facial cosmetics from Mesa Prime's bundle as well. Though that will be quite a wait, since she's not vaulted yet and it would be a few yrs. I think before she would ever be.

24 minutes ago, (PS4)Overtkill21 said:

This is the first time I've been playing during an unvaulting.

Will there be frames vaulted? Which ones? When?

Will there be new Relics for these unvaulted frames?

Trinity & Nova Prime (& all their stuff) will go back in as Frost & Ember prime are coming out today, yeh. I'm pretty sure there are new relics for the latter's unvaulting as well; I've yet to see that thread (I usually go through my notifications whenever I get on here :) )

Trinity & Nova were around for longer than usual, so I'm not sure at the moment if Frost and Ember will have their time cut short or not, so I recommend checking the Warframe wiki to find out some good places you can farm for their relics! If it turns out you don't get all of their parts before they go back in the vault, any relics you do have will stay in the inventory.

Please look into the Misa Prime. Right now it’s bugged and keeps losing its color when you switch into archwing or die in a mission. This glitch is very annoying and it seems that the Misa Prime is the only syandana in the game with this type of glitch. Thanks.

6 hours ago, (XB1)Damizza said:

Please look into the Misa Prime. Right now it’s bugged and keeps losing its color when you switch into archwing or die in a mission. This glitch is very annoying and it seems that the Misa Prime is the only syandana in the game with this type of glitch. Thanks.

Out of curiosity, which colors are being lost on the Syandana? Does part of it just flicker to a default state for about a frame, and return to normal, etc.?

I've actually had that happen with the Deru Syandana in this case, if it helps to know:

As far as I know, these issues are still present in the current console version.

• I'll see if the Deru Syandana glitch I found also occurs outside of Empyrean when you switch to Archwing / die during it or on foot.

On 2020-10-05 at 11:45 PM, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

Out of curiosity, which colors are being lost on the Syandana? Does part of it just flicker to a default state for about a frame, and return to normal, etc.?

I've actually had that happen with the Deru Syandana in this case, if it helps to know:

As far as I know, these issues are still present in the current console version.

• I'll see if the Deru Syandana glitch I found also occurs outside of Empyrean when you switch to Archwing / die during it or on foot.

Yes! It will flicker to it’s default blue color for like a frame, just as you described, when moving around in your arsenal, or when exiting it. 

For instance, i have 2 shades of red on the “energy tails” on one of my configurations, and they will flicker blue when changing to a different load-out, or switching back and forth between the other different configurations.

And as a matter of fact, today I decided to switch to the Uru again, and lo and behold its now suffering from the same bug as the Misa! What gives? I went into the simulacrum and tested this specifically. Each time I die, the energy tail defaults to blue.

I know this is petty, but it really f**ks with me when I die in a mission, and the whole syandana loses its entire customization that I spent applying to it. I have OCD and to see this glitch so frequently makes me highkey irritated.

Archived