Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Prime Vault: 29.2.0

[DE]Megan

16 hours ago, fiye said:

i think the subsequent vaults being a different tier than expected is because the Fass/Vome cycle changes. if you dont complete all 3 vaults before the cycle changes then you have to start over. this is intended and explained in the dialogue.

Sure, thats how it is expected to work... however if often resets without the cycles changing...and sometimes it doesnt reset when the cycles do change....

good changes, but theirs still a lot thats missing after a month of updates, I wont list all here, but normal mission mechs are one of them.

Also please fix your forums asap, it currently send you to warframes startpage(not the forums) if you try to log in, only way I found to even write this is to boot up an old machine.

On 2020-09-29 at 1:59 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Character Shader Changes:
We have made significant enhancements to probe-based lighting. The results of this are dynamic objects receive better quality lighting, and metals are more responsive. Additionally, objects should now look more grounded in their environments. 

This is looking GREAT!!! I immediately noticed Gara's armor reflecting weapon energy when I logged in, love it!! 🤩

On 2020-09-29 at 11:56 PM, Gashryo said:

^ Literally not gonna stop posting in every hotfix till we get a response about this.

at this point i've been using venka prime as a stand in talons for garuda :(

kinda funny that her talons won't even be half as good as venka even with acolyte mods

On 2020-09-30 at 4:03 AM, Javrendei said:

While I welcome Bile changes, I'm disappointed because Cryotic cost was not addressed.
3000 Cryotic is a value insulting to anyone who ever invested their time in Excavation mode.

It’s only 15 waves of Excavation... Damn straight it’s one of the biggest time sink resource farms out there. 150-200 seems fairer. I used cryotic to feed Helminth once then did a double take and cried when I realised what I had done... Back to lith fissure excavations....

8 minutes ago, RowanTenno said:

It’s only 15 waves of Excavation... Damn straight it’s one of the biggest time sink resource farms out there. 150-200 seems fairer. I used cryotic to feed Helminth once then did a double take and cried when I realised what I had done... Back to lith fissure excavations....

After the change you don't have to farm cryotic if you don't want to. There are other resources that you can reliably farm. And you probably have few others (Nav cord & Javlok capacitors) that you can use.

2 hours ago, quxier said:

After the change you don't have to farm cryotic if you don't want to. There are other resources that you can reliably farm. And you probably have few others (Nav cord & Javlok capacitors) that you can use.

Yep I’m only farming cryotic for an ephemera, not helminth resources. Javloks are good. I wish they would include eidolon shards. The brilliant ones are used for focus but regular ones are utterly useless!

34 minutes ago, RowanTenno said:

I wish they would include eidolon shards. The brilliant ones are used for focus but regular ones are utterly useless!

I wish they would as well.  

On 2020-09-15 at 8:53 PM, Slayer-. said:

DE you forgot to add the rest of the Shards to Sentient Appetite we veterans cannot use them anymore seeing we have all our Focus schools completed.

The bottom three groups of Shards are just dead weight now.

kpYA9GU.png

On 2020-09-29 at 7:59 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Character Shader Changes:
We have made significant enhancements to probe-based lighting. The results of this are dynamic objects receive better quality lighting, and metals are more responsive. Additionally, objects should now look more grounded in their environments. 

Whatever was improved here, please improve further. Frames and operators still look like sh*t

On 2020-09-30 at 2:03 AM, Traubenzuckr said:

cryotic isn't exceptionally slow to farm

sorry ill have to disagree with you there m8,
if doing 30 excavators just to feed helminth once isnt slow to you, you must not have a life it is in fact a very slow resource to farm if we are going to need that much of it add that to the fact that it only drops in one specific mission type
1 excavator takes 100 seconds to finish excavating and award you with 100 cryotic
on a decent run it will take you 50 minutes to get a total of 3000 cryotic (if we ignore the time it takes to move to and fro from excavator to excavator as the generally spawn very far from each other) and idk if you know this or not but you will need to feed the Helminth more than once and as it stands now feeding the helminth is the only incentive we have for doing excavation missions
the only reason veteran players have so much cryotic lying around isnt because it is easy, (or even efficient) to farm its because hardly anything uses the resource in this game but if we are going to have to use that much ofc were going to run out

On 2020-10-03 at 3:45 PM, HelNite said:

sorry ill have to disagree with you there m8,
if doing 30 excavators just to feed helminth once isnt slow to you, you must not have a life

you are just a bad player

being a bad player and complaining while disparaging your betters, instead of learning and growing is not having a life

this is how a good player farms cryotic

CSTYqUsm_o.png

when you get to this level, and still find cryotic farming too slow, let me know

until then...

On 2020-10-05 at 10:30 PM, Traubenzuckr said:

when you get to this level, and still find cryotic farming too slow, let me know

until then...

breh congratulations, all that time later in that shiddy mission (that you wont do for anything else) and all you can do is feed helminth once
its just not worth the investment compared to resources that can be farmed in much larger quantities in a much much greater variety of places and that amount of cryotic would still not be possible unless you have resource boosters (or like to move around a lot and keep 2-3 excavators annoyingly active at once) so you didnt prove much of anything now did u?
ive been playing the game for quite a while now (5k hrs on steam) and i did indeed have a metric fk ton of cryotic lying around but guess what happens when all the good abilities consume 50-80% bile each 
literally only 1/20 people agree with you judging from the comments i see
some of us have jobs and real lives and would rather spend 5 minutes to get ez argon crystals than spend 20-60 minutes doing cryotic excavation mr. "good player"
plz dont act like you are better than everyone who disagrees  with you (bcs virtually everyone does) just bcs you dont have a life
you act like you're so smart but you dont even get the point of the argument TIME, 5-10 mins of any game mode you want is something id pick over 20-60 mins of only excavation and getting to "this level" is hardly any grounds that need to be broken
if you still disagree with us plz realize unless you can get that much cryotic in a 5-10 minute mission without any resource boosters your argument is invalid

sorry if this comes off as aggressive but if you are going to call me a "bad player who is disparaging their betters instead of learning and growing" like some 12 year old just bcs you didnt use your brain enough, this much is warranted
hopefully we can have a civil conversation next time

14 hours ago, HelNite said:

or like to move around a lot and keep 2-3 excavators annoyingly active at once

this sentence proves you don't know how to play excavation

it's apparent that excavation is too challenging for you to play it efficiently, you simply haven't practiced a good routine over time, and find this game mode annoying

so you want to keep playing it lazily, and for being an inefficient lazy player who doesn't want to "move around a lot" (sad), you want to get more... you want more value to be created for every lazy second you spend in the oh so annoying excavation

look, if you need help playing excavation, send me a pm in-game and i'll show you

alternatively i can write a guide that explains it

as for your other points (such excav being a mission "that you wont do for anything else"), they are patently wrong and have been debunked by now several times over

18 minutes ago, Traubenzuckr said:

look, if you need help playing excavation, send me a pm in-game and i'll show you

alternatively i can write a guide that explains it

as for your other points (such excav being a mission "that you wont do for anything else"), they are patently wrong and have been debunked by now several times over

no need for pms fren  expalin yourself here im sure lots of people will benefit from your professional guide (better to keep it public dont you think) ive seen your profile m8 you have been spreading your opinion literally everywhere lately and nobody seems to be buying it but sure maybe were all wrong and you are the only person who is right, ill give you a chance, plz enlighten us with your great wisdom since you cant seem to give us the proof of being able to farm 1 click of cryotic in 5-10 mins with no cropping to hide the potential use of boosters that was requested of you and chose to dodge the point we are making (again) ill remind you its T I M E

that was me adding to make the argument more plausible in your favor and didnt mention it for obvious reasons of not wanting to come off as more of a jerk than i already may be but i did change a few grammatical errors and used that as an excuse
plz give the guide now

Archived