Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Somebody Please Kill Nora

(NSW)zari10zero

7 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

You know you can just kill them and then they go away until the timer comes around again, right?

Oh yeah because the hitbox is totally not bugged due to De not wanting us to use aoe weapons. But here's a better idea, don't draw out the god damn event for a year. 

4 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Oh yeah because the hitbox is totally not bugged due to De not wanting us to use aoe weapons. But here's a better idea, don't draw out the god damn event for a year. 

when the 3 emissaries were in every mission i coulndt just do long survivals with squishy frames they even had invis detection , was annoying as hell(and then i took a break lol) , not saying glasses are any better but at least we are not forced to bring tank frames on high level missions anymore.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

“Mmm...MMMM! DREAMERS!!!”

”I told you I was a good cook, Nora.  Did you not believe me? Cajun is my specialty.  Oh... and don’t worry, that wine glass is actually crystal.”

"We got signals singing the same song as our victim"

"I know! I noticed that, despite the rather morbid circumstances, it was quite the enchanting sound, so I composed it into a melody and had it performed especially to celebrate."

The problem with glassmaker series is due to the stupid invincibility mechanic. If the enemies were just super tanky, It wouldn't be nearly as irritating as it is now.

Getting an enemy like a Corpus tech glassed pretty much means death to anything in the general direction. 

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrt Intensifies.

Wait until after The New War and Nora replaces Lotus as the new Space Mom!

"Hrrrrrrrrrrrrr. .  Tenno, Them nasty Grineer are playing us the fool once again *dramatic pause* Defend these targets and teach them a lesson they'll! never! forget! Nora Night signing off"

16 minutes ago, Xaegar said:

The problem with glassmaker series is due to the stupid invincibility mechanic. If the enemies were just super tanky, It wouldn't be nearly as irritating as it is now.

Getting an enemy like a Corpus tech glassed pretty much means death to anything in the general direction. 

The biggest problem with Glassmaker is that it was shipped unfinished. We're having to wait this long for the last episode because it stalled in development or something. 

The past few Dev Streams have had Glassmaker progress updates, that's how bad this has become, and it appears that the Dev Stream that was pencilled in for this coming friday has been cancelled so no Glassmaker this week.

Maybe it'll ship with the prime vault on the 27th?

2 hours ago, JackHargreav said:

Dunno what you are on about, I just race past em, pressing melee and they start to squeal and go pop. Or shoot em twice with a shotgun, once to shatter the glass and once to wipe their health. 

Maybe learning to aim might help? 

52 minutes ago, Xaegar said:

Is this lv3000+ or something?
because anything bellow lv170-200 dies in few melee hits, it's just that guns doesn't do too well agains them(it's hard to break the glass with guns)

4 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Dunno what you are on about, I just race past em, pressing melee and they start to squeal and go pop. Or shoot em twice with a shotgun, once to shatter the glass and once to wipe their health. 

Maybe learning to aim might help? 

Yeah sure aim the back on the enemy. Really doable. And no melee doesn't always work. And still how about not drawing out the event for a year?

Btw just because you can kill them enemies that doesn't mean they are fine. That they are not annoying.  And they are nothing but annoying at this point.

1 hour ago, JackHargreav said:

Yeah sure aim the back on the enemy. Really doable. And no melee doesn't always work. And still how about not drawing out the event for a year?

Btw just because you can kill them enemies that doesn't mean they are fine. That they are not annoying.  And they are nothing but annoying at this point.

Melee always works for me. Are you sure that you are pressing the right buttons? I know you pc players have a lot more of them than we do.

And maybe try a bit of punch through for your pew-pew's? 

I mean I totally understand if you have gotten used to needing massive aoe because you can't place your shots on the hitboxes, but it's really something that is worth being able to do from time to time, isn't it? 

Just now, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Melee always works for me. Are you sure that you are pressing the right buttons? I know you pc players have a lot more of them than we do.

And maybe try a bit of punch through for your pew-pew's? 

I mean I totally understand if you have gotten used to needing massive aoe because you can't place your shots on the hitboxes, but it's really something that is worth being able to do from time to time, isn't it? 

You either can't read or don't understand Engilsh.

1 hour ago, JackHargreav said:

just because you can kill them enemies that doesn't mean they are fine. That they are not annoying.

So enemy. You know. Thing you shoot at. This enemy annoying.

I

don't

want

them

anywhere

near

to

me.

Read those words slowly and try to put them together.

54 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

You either can't read or don't understand Engilsh.

So enemy. You know. Thing you shoot at. This enemy annoying.

I

don't

want

them

anywhere

near

to

me.

Read those words slowly and try to put them together.

Ahhhh it's a communication problem. It's ok I can translate it to your preferred form of communication. 

Tenno. Leave Mission. Come Back Later. Bad Enemies Not There Any More. Timer. No More Cry On Forum. You Big Strong Tenno Again. Just Need Run Away And Hide From Enemy Because You Not Able To Hit Barn Wall From Inside. 

Hope it helps. 

I confess that I am quite curious about the glassmaker. Will he be a temporary boss like the wolf was or will he be a fixed boss like kela and others? Or is it an ally? Or will you be the boss of some new event?

If you are a temporary boss like the wolf it will be a big disappointment after so long listening to nora say about the resonance ...

25 minutes ago, Luciole77 said:

I confess that I am quite curious about the glassmaker. Will he be a temporary boss like the wolf was or will he be a fixed boss like kela and others? Or is it an ally? Or will you be the boss of some new event?

If you are a temporary boss like the wolf it will be a big disappointment after so long listening to nora say about the resonance ...

You know that you can get the WOSS to visit you, right? 

3 hours ago, JackHargreav said:

Spamming melee has always worked for me but you can also do a melee slam that breaks all the glass every time. They’re really not that bad, sometimes I don’t even notice them.

7 hours ago, Luciole77 said:

A Nihilist bent on glassing all Sentient life an ally?  No...in Nihil’s eyes were are ALL inherently corrupt and traitorous.

Figuring out in what way is simply his process of finding “the truth”...enlightening you as to why you deserve the glass.

Archived