The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: October 26 - 30

[DE]Helen

4 minutes ago, (NSW)Cion said:

I've been wondering about this for a while but why do you guys stream on morning (7am pt/10am et) for Wednesdays?

I had never been able to watch the Wednesday streams live due to work. Why not put the Switch streams on an afternoon like the rest?

btw they also have a second stream on wednesday at https://www.twitch.tv/warframeinternational at 12pm PT

19 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Trick-or-Treat! This week, watch to receive a Twitch Drops every 20 minutes. You have an equal chance to receive each item!

Tricks:

• Starburst Fireworks
  • Kuva Globule
  • Neuroptic Mass Decoration
  • Argon Crystal

Treats:

• Basmu Blueprint
  • Trick or Ballas Glyph
  • Dax Portrait
  • Forma Blueprint

This week’s Drops invite you to trick-or-treat around our community streams. Happy Naberus, Tenno!

So, is this just from your guy's normal streams?
Or partner streams too?

1 hour ago, General_Durandal said:

So, is this just from your guy's normal streams?
Or partner streams too?

1 hour ago, (XB1)TheRedMoonBlade said:

are these drops only from the offical warframe team streams or are partner streams dropping these as well?

The drops are for the community streams on the official Warframe channel only.

What's the point if your drops only sometimes work? I sure hope someone at DE can look at my thread and the several others who didn't get the teshin statue drop despite following all guides perfectly.
I opened a ticket with zen desk to try and get the teshin statue too and so far no luck.  I wish you'd just put the statue in the market for platinum so there was a way around having to rely on sheer luck of these drops since they only work sometimes no matter what we do.
@[DE]Helen

Also please make the conclave oro decoration into a twitch drop and put it in the market incase the twitch drop breaks like the teshin statue did.

1 hour ago, Dr.Tursko said:

Can’t even watch Warframe streams without RNG....

yup...was excited to see until I saw "equal chance to get each item every 20 minutes"...i can't be online for every single stream just to get the basmu blueprint. it's complete crap they continue to do this

Archived