Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR rush complete

AreeSoothsayer

Welp when they announced the MR 30 rewards I saw 3 Umbra formas and went oooh!

I've been MR 16 since the Rivens came out. MR 10 before them. Yep. Once MR is needed for something I want. I grab it. From the announcement until now I have done an MR test. Failed 3 tiems. 2 were bonehead errors like going in without making enough Energy pads. Sheesh 28 and 29 both almost require them.

Now I just need a bit over half the exp to reach MR 30. All those Formas will be saved for Khora & Venari Prime.

3 minutes ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

Check the wiki on the two tests.

If it's MR 29 with killing infested I used Wukong clone, gave him a fragor prime and shot the ones in the air for him with a double scoped Rubico Prime. Why would I need to check the wiki for an MR test? So I'm assuming you thought the wiki video was the best and easiest way to beat it? Instead of deciding for yourself?

3 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Why on earth did you need energy pads for MR tests?

On MR 29 and MR 30 test, i used mesa since its so easy with this frame, but u need energy.

Of course you start with preparation mod, but still when u have to kill 20 bosses (MR30 test) or a whole bunch of enemies quickly (MR29 test) you need to have energy pads.

16 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

On MR 29 and MR 30 test, i used mesa since its so easy with this frame, but u need energy.

Of course you start with preparation mod, but still when u have to kill 20 bosses (MR30 test) or a whole bunch of enemies quickly (MR29 test) you need to have energy pads.

I can understand that. Thing is though, while I realize that MR rushing is a thing, most players that get to MR 29 are likely to have arcane energize with which you're very unlikely to run out of energy for Mesa with a decent build. Unless I'm remembering wrong and enemies in that test don't drop orbs? 

3 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

If it's MR 29 with killing infested I used Wukong clone, gave him a fragor prime and shot the ones in the air for him with a double scoped Rubico Prime. Why would I need to check the wiki for an MR test? So I'm assuming you thought the wiki video was the best and easiest way to beat it? Instead of deciding for yourself?

I think since they said "ive been mr 16 since rivens" that they are trying the mr 17 test, not the mr 29 one. could be wrong though

4 hours ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

Welp when they announced the MR 30 rewards I saw 3 Umbra formas and went oooh!

I've been MR 16 since the Rivens came out. MR 10 before them. Yep. Once MR is needed for something I want. I grab it. From the announcement until now I have done an MR test. Failed 3 tiems. 2 were bonehead errors like going in without making enough Energy pads. Sheesh 28 and 29 both almost require them.

Now I just need a bit over half the exp to reach MR 30. All those Formas will be saved for Khora & Venari Prime.

GL using umbral formas on Venari

4 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

true, but they never said that the test they failed/needed the energy for was only 28/29 just that it feels that they need them

I ran trial runs of the tests that seemed tricky for one reason or the other. Both of those had masses of energy draining enemies and sharp time limits. I literally could not beat them in the training attempts until I had crafted energy pads. I don't use those things unless it's for giggles. I tend to hoard consumables when I play.

1 hour ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

I can understand that. Thing is though, while I realize that MR rushing is a thing, most players that get to MR 29 are likely to have arcane energize with which you're very unlikely to run out of energy for Mesa with a decent build. Unless I'm remembering wrong and enemies in that test don't drop orbs? 

they barely drop orbs, i have tried the test (since i am 15k away ) and the first time i failed because of energy,

The things with mesa is that you can shoot far away enemies to drop air support, and when you have 10 bosses at the final stage you need a lot of energy

Had to replace energize by guardian for the test, in addition to adaptation and wyrm (for crowd control) i can now pass it easily

37 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

they barely drop orbs, i have tried the test (since i am 15k away ) and the first time i failed because of energy,

The things with mesa is that you can shoot far away enemies to drop air support, and when you have 10 bosses at the final stage you need a lot of energy

Had to replace energize by guardian for the test, in addition to adaptation and wyrm (for crowd control) i can now pass it easily

Welp... try it with Wukong with a Fragor Prime equipped and a strong sniper scoped in all the way to shoot flying ones(which your clone will have difficulty with) and both eximus or heavy units.

1 hour ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Welp... try it with Wukong with a Fragor Prime equipped and a strong sniper scoped in all the way to shoot flying ones(which your clone will have difficulty with) and both eximus or heavy units.

naaa. i am very confortable with Mesa, she does not die easily, and kill from far

1 hour ago, FireSegment said:

why your topic make me thinking to myself "oh god DE would make MR30 test ridiculously hard that it would take 1 month of trial before any tenno could solve it" 

it takes you 10 min, not more, just for you to understand what to do, and that's it

Archived