The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: TennoGen: 29.3.1

[DE]Megan

44 minutes ago, kulow said:

well.. here are your screenshots for it ;) maybe a bit old.. but hey.. better late, than never =) ty for any possible fix.

and here I was thinking, that you've already done something about it.. the syndicate collectables don't seem to spawn as frequent on positions showed on the first screenshots.

but there is still one very often spawning beneathe this console thingy at the exit. position provided on screenshot.

and there is one location, that I don't have any screenshots of. it's located in one of the spy- vaults. the one with the tower in the middle of it. you can see it on radar, if you exit the elevator and turn left. very often you get shown something, that would be on ground lvl of this room, behind some vents- with no way to get there

It isn’t happening on specific locations, syndicate medallions are spawning out of bounds on every single mission. It’s been a long time since I’ve been able to finish a syndicate mission with 8/8

not because I can’t find them, because I can’t reach them.

14 hours ago, itsBRUTALi said:

Another thing hope it is fix , when i try to ride K-Drive i stuck under map im forced to abort mission it hapens a few time ,ORB VALLIS also in CETUS to 

As you fall through the map, equip your aw and fly upwards. It can sometimes fix the issue while not breaking the mission.

7 hours ago, N64Gamefreak said:

It's half that time if you skip the bonus stage of the bounties and you know what you're doing.

20 minutes / 0.2% chance = 10,000 minutes, on average, of grind to get those mods, or almost an entire full week of doing nothing but chain vaults. Is that better than 2 weeks? Sure. Is it acceptable? No.

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Baurahn Prime Ephemera Changes & Fixes:

We were originally a little conservative with the Baurahn Prime Ephemera as to not visually overwhelm. Based on your feedback post launch we’ve made a few changes:

• Aggressively reduced required idle times for the dragons to trigger.

• Enabled Energy colouring for the dragons metal textures.

• Previously the metal parts of the dragons were locked as gold. Now it takes the primary Energy colour, and if you have the secondary unlocked, the Energy element of the dragons will favour that - so you can colour the metal with the primary and the Energy with the secondary.

• Increased scale of the smaller dragons.

• Fixed the Baurahn Prime Ephemera FX playing when in Navigation view, which can be visually overwhelming. 

Aaaand you ruined it. 

This is why you should allow us to refund stuff.

It absolutely ruins the energy colour of the dragons.

The metallic parts should be tied to ACCENTS, not ENERGY.

So now the dragons either look like this : 

unknown.png

Or this :

unknown.png

Which means if i want to have normal looking dragons i need to give up on secondary color and overall my energy color, sorry,  primary HAS to be gold now...

And here i thought it was 9GB of actual content. Also....why extending the prestige creds, when you can just end the current nightwave already and give us a new one....oh right, that would require making actual NEW content...as if thats gonna happen any time soon.

40 минут назад, Uwtig сказал:

Now I have 13 fps in Plains of Eidolon, 17 fps in Orb Vallis and 14 fps in Cambion Drift.

Same here.
My frames were cut by more than a half after the update (I used to get 80-100 fps).
Now I am getting somewhere around 40-50fps in Plains/Vallis/Drift
Thank you DE

Il y a 16 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

This update is a 10.6GB patch to free up 8GB of HDD space.

neh u guys just killed the game for me , aint waisting my time waiting for 10gb to donwload , suffering enought from ur hotfixes  ,  allrdy find it tedius that u guys make us do hotfixes nonstop

Il y a 15 heures, White_Matter a dit :

Anyone else getting slow download ? Can't seem to go bast 1 mb/sec

Il y a 12 heures, Jabba_87 a dit :

This thing again, the last time they did this, no matter fast my internet is, this download takes to long and I dont know why... 

This update is downloading at 43kb I dont know why... If I reinstall will work or will do this update too... this is taking to long.

Same to me. I have 1Gb/s fiber internet connexion and i was downloding at 30kb/s !! Really bad.

I have noticed this speed degradation since update 29.3.0.

I aborted the download after 10 minutes.

@DE Please check the dowload speed processs, it is really bad actually.

3 hours ago, _R_o_g_u_e_ said:

It isn’t happening on specific locations, syndicate medallions are spawning out of bounds on every single mission. It’s been a long time since I’ve been able to finish a syndicate mission with 8/8

not because I can’t find them, because I can’t reach them.

Let me offer some advice, instead of this nebulous response maybe you can get something more specific.  I've yet to have unreachable medallions on any tile set other than the reworked corpus ships this year.  There are relatively well hidden ones, and sometimes there are medallions that spawn at the start of the mission in what I'd call the "whoopsie zone."  The "whoopsie zone" is an area right beside spawn, where things that did not properly have a location get lumped together.  

Now, for the corpus reworked tileset there are a few recurring failures.  Let's count them down:

1) Spy Vaults - Oriented such that you ride an elevator from south top, to south bottom.  There is a large tower of laser grids in the center that must be entered from center top.  This scheme is a copy of the old vaults, with scaling changes.  Since all of the grates are not capable of being removed, you cannot enter the side passages.  On the north east bottom corner there's a spawn in the side grate area, which cannot be reached because none of the grates break.

2) All Missions - On the exit tile if you spawn one of the pop-up display segments in the T-shaped exit tile a spawn can be inside this display segment or below the segment.  Either way, it is on the map but cannot be found by the tenno.  [this seems to be less prevalent now, but not officially fixed]

3) All Missions - The hangar tile.  This is a T shaped segment, with three total areas.  Orient the tile such that the south is an area where you can enter an open pit, and explore a basement layer, the East and West are room exits, and the core of the T allows you to enter a "roof" either by one of two sets of stairs or jumping up onto the framework of the hangar.  This is also a tile which appears in the ESO/SO game mode.  There are two locations things can spawn out of player reach here.  At the North West and North East are slight indentations, where you can actually stand next to the wall and clip the camera through.  Both of these areas can have a spawn outside of bounds.

4) Rescues - The primary entrance to the prison is oriented in the South, with the jail block to the North and exits in the East and West.  Once you're in the jail you can have the tube in the North East of the jail have a medallion spawn on top of it.  This is easy to see on the map and check with elevations, but is beyond reach of the player.  

I will tell you my personal hate is 3 and 1.  Both of these potential positions have cost me literal tens of thousands of standing, if we assume it was only the base 500 reputation medallions.  This is basically 2 lost medallions per day for the last several months.  So, both not a new bug and if you review the bug report thread this is documented by several people with pictures (myself included).

Let's also review some of the frustratingly out of the way locations which may be causing static. 

1) First off, the large containment room with a raknoid/ship/other piece of machinery.  There's two sections at the very top of this mess of a room, accessible by destroying a grate.  One generally has a breakable grate, and often there's a medallion in there.  The catch of course is the elevation is just great enough that you cannot see it with Primed Animal Instinct.

2) Stairways with the side cut-outs, and a recessed bottom below it.  There's plenty on this tileset, and if you jump over these you can entirely miss medallions by virtue of the height never allowing the medallions to show on radar. 

3) The attached hallway which forms a C section, and drops down two flights of stairs.  Again, deceptively long and easy to miss loot at the end because it was designed to be just long enough to screw with radar mods.  Because these are always dead ends, it's easy to overlook them.

4) The gigantic hangar bay, with a single dropship.  There's an opportunity to spawn a medallion in an area out of radar range, that must be accessed by first shooting a grate and then aim gliding over to it.  This is very easy to miss, as the new tileset doesn't exactly have good consistency as to grates being accessible or a barrier.

10 hours ago, PrinceMeliodas said:

Are you even reading or are you just gonna be blind? You said "boring gameplay" well news flash. All looter shooters have the same boring type of gameplay and so do MMOs. You took it legit the wrong fckn way and it shows. Learn how to read before saying stuff that doesn't matter when all i called YOU out for was your "boring gameplay" comment HOLMES.

Dont really care what u say Holmes. Like I said to you in region when you started cussing. Get out ma face 

Experiencing to many ingame  crashes with this update.  It took 30 minutes  to go from the login screen to login page.  When I logged in it appeared  all my deco was reset only for it to appear over time . I go into Arsenal -game crashes, I go into navigation- game crashes , heck just go to the profile icon and it crashes  . I ended up reducing the Graphics settings from High to Medium- still crashes.

How does an update screw up the game so much  from perfectible playing at high settings to just not playable ?

3 hours ago, Uwtig said:

Now I have 13 fps in Plains of Eidolon, 17 fps in Orb Vallis and 14 fps in Cambion Drift.

I guess your fps were stored in those 8gb that they saved with this 10gb patch. You should download more ram now that you have some space freed up.

Archived