Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Working From Home: Devstreams (November 6)

[DE]Rebecca

5 hours ago, Opetyr said:

When are you adding in command intrinsic?  I am not going to rank 10 on my others because most honestly are worthless.   I cannot gain anymore points since I am at 2048 so can you at least remove the cap or make it plus 1024 please. Annoying that I can't get to full mastery 30 because of awful rank 10 abilities for railjack. 

To get to MR30 when haven't reached rank 10 with all intrinsics means have to grind xp from more warframes and weapons, etc.
ie: the upcoming The Alchemist, Wraith & their weapons, which DE have said will be available THIS YEAR (2020).
I've maxed everything except intrinsics at 10/8/9/9 and getting the Alchemist, shortly, will enable me to get to MR30.

Anyone else's mastered items get monkey'ed up lately?...my twin vipers wraith disapeared, and I have 2 klamora amps, in my mastered items list....I should only be missing the zenith(log in), overall list show 590/591mastered items, as it should be, but secondaries show115/115, should be 116/116, and amp prisms show 10/10, should be 9/9... I have 2,244,002 mastery xp, and says I'm 5,998 away from MR30....wth?!...played with a mr30 tonight, he has 2,195,000 mr xp...at 588/591 mr items...????.....

Has there been any news regarding the changes to Male/Female Operator armor variations and the ability to swap between the different armor pieces regardless of gender?

On 2020-07-10 at 3:57 AM, [DE]Marcus said:

For those Tenno that have already begun to walk The Steel Path, (looking at you @Ceadeus)  you may have seen the new Bishamo Armor Set in Teshin’s offerings. We see that people would like to mix and match between the male and female Operator sets, and we totally want that to happen.

We’ll have to make slight adjustments to the mesh of each variant Armor set for it to function properly on each operator model, and to avoid clipping when swapping between the pieces. We’re currently heads down on Tennocon prep, but we will explore this sometime in the post-Tennocon future!

Hey it has been bugging me but could you show us a usage chart of subsumed abilities from the helminth system? I am just curious because I like min maxing abilities on frames and there is a lack of them that don't require duration or some power strength in my opinion.

Any chance for adding open world resources ( ores, fish parts) to the Helminth segment?

Any chance to make us able to exchange normal Eidolon shards for focus? ( ex. 1 shard=100 focus points) Right now I have hundreds of them lying in my inventory without a purpose.

2 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:
  • Wheres the sound team ????   Deadlock/Deimos somachords when ??? 
  • When will "Heart of Deimos" be a repeatable quest since it was so broken on release???

Super excited for queenpin and corpus RJ.......

Btw what is up w the derlikt sound tones  they have a brokeness in the octava music box

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Adams Eden said:

Is Fortuna and Cetus going to get a “token” treatment like Deimos? You can do two T5 missions on Deimos and be max standing for the day, Fortuna has Kubrodon bunting for quick standing (token be better so can stock pile) and Cetus is just lacking. Thoughts?

It would be cool, but late implementation is probably not worth the balancing act needed for those implementations, however if they add another spider boss that would be an opportunity on Fortuna, but also you have the Ticker/bond system which does work similarly. Another thing though, is it does give a sense of variety by having systems evolve w the game. If everything goes to that it might be less interesting for new player experiences. I think it was extremely clever, though I will say, I would bevery excited/ curious for the next economy evolution.

What I would like, is another node path to be added to the various schools, there were some changes forced upon them w the whole melee changes, and in hindsite there is one school that is almost foolish to not have on exclusively w your operator. That energy dash should be added to every school and that woud open up exploring the other schools unique abilities and paths in more clever ways

When are you going to rework animations (run/sprint/walk, gun, melee, and emote) to bring their quality up to the standard of the rest of the industry? You've reworked everything else, but have ignored improving animations for years. When will you finally do this?

So your "imminent news" is Warframe coming to PS5?

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/11/05/warframe-comes-to-ps5-how-digital-extremes-is-evolving-their-hit-looter-shooter/

That does not look next-gen. 4k textures isn't next-gen. That's current gen. It's really just the PC version's features coming to console. No ray-tracing. Low-quality environments, same as in the PC version, no improved animations, lighting, graphics, models, effects, weather, or map design to make the game feel next-gen. No, DE. Just, no.

Archived