Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: TennoGen: 29.3.2

[DE]Megan

@[DE]Megan

On May 20th, patch 27.5.4 was released, and with it, Garuda, Baruuk, Excalibur (Prime/Umbra), Valkyr (Prime), Wukong (Prime) and Titania (Prime) all lost the ability to properly utilize crit builds on their innate melee weapons. For all exalted melee weapons, the previously functioning Gladiator mod set bonus stopped working, and for Garuda, she also lost the functionality of Blood Rush and Weeping Wounds on her talons.

We have yet to hear any word on if this change was intentional and just unannounced, or if there is a bug happening here. If it is in fact a bug, we have had no word on if its even being looked into. Myself, I hope it is actually a bug, because I am sick of DE's ninja nerfs for frames and weapons that do not deserve to be kicked while they are down. If this was intentional, I would like to hear their reasoning for essentially deleting crit builds for all of these frames' innate melee weapons.

I have not played since May 22 upon learning that these mod interactions no longer function. I would like to return to the game, but knowing that this issue is just the tip of the iceburg, and seeing so many other issues go unnoticed and unfixed really puts a damper on that. I've been here since 2013, I am a Founder, and I am very disappointed that DE continues to just push out new, disjointed content without caring at all about the existing content and its functionality.

Seriously, how many times am I going to need to post this and get 50+ upvotes per post before you do something DE? WIll Garuda still be broken when her prime rolls around? Do you even care about these frames?

• Like 16

12 minutes ago, DeeDeetheSpy said:

Please widen the ranges of the "holstered" values on the sliders for melee weapons. Anything that uses the staff holsters (Pole arms, Staves, and scythes) all mount upside down.

That issue has been driving me nuts ever since I first noticed it many years ago!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Raitlor said:

@[DE]Megan

On May 20th, patch 27.5.4 was released, and with it, Garuda, Baruuk, Excalibur (Prime/Umbra), Valkyr (Prime), Wukong (Prime) and Titania (Prime) all lost the ability to properly utilize crit builds on their innate melee weapons. For all exalted melee weapons, the previously functioning Gladiator mod set bonus stopped working, and for Garuda, she also lost the functionality of Blood Rush and Weeping Wounds on her talons.

We have yet to hear any word on if this change was intentional and just unannounced, or if there is a bug happening here. If it is in fact a bug, we have had no word on if its even being looked into. Myself, I hope it is actually a bug, because I am sick of DE's ninja nerfs for frames and weapons that do not deserve to be kicked while they are down. If this was intentional, I would like to hear their reasoning for essentially deleting crit builds for all of these frames' innate melee weapons.

I have not played since May 22 upon learning that these mod interactions no longer function. I would like to return to the game, but knowing that this issue is just the tip of the iceburg, and seeing so many other issues go unnoticed and unfixed really puts a damper on that. I've been here since 2013, I am a Founder, and I am very disappointed that DE continues to just push out new, disjointed content without caring at all about the existing content and its functionality.

Seriously, how many times am I going to need to post this and get 50+ upvotes per post before you do something DE? WIll Garuda still be broken when her prime rolls around? Do you even care about these frames?

Keep on fighting the good fight, one day we'll get through to them!

• Like 4

The saxum and carnis mods are really solid, straight forward mods and some of them are quite usefull. Would love to se them for shotguns and rifles too.

Also, a decent thickness for polearm shafts would be absolutely awsome. (nag nag)

Prime frames of late have been great though, Inaros being nothing short of a work of art. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Raitlor said:

@[DE]Megan

@[DE]Meganwhat can we do about this crippling bug? Several of my favorite frames have been broken for months now. There has been radio silence on this bug from DE and all we can do is scream about it.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Increased resolution of Teshin's textures (because you know he's handsome).

Thanks. But i think Lotus needs much more love. She has really bad textures and she is a character we see all the time.
Especially new players see her in a lot cut-scenes..

1 hour ago, Hystoriic said:

Revert the changes on the Baurahn Ephemera ... the ephemera looks so bad and completly messed up now without the dual energy color @[DE]Meganmore in depth in this forum post, Thx

I personally love the changes, so if they do change it, hopefully they do what they did with the Titania p syandana and throw the more subtle one back in as second ephemera.

• Like 1