Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theories again MITW (Man In The Wall)? *spoiler*

ChaoticEdge

I just remember something, remember the scarlet spear about the tenno the kid void remember that all the kids being control by lotus.  Isn't it weird that all of them has the same eye as ballas being controlled?  I thought something about that and rethink about it all over again.  I sit and ponder about that cut and harrow quest, thus this lead me back to the point and realized what the MITW really wanted for his goal is to desire to control the whole system.

Why do you ask I got that idea?  Well if you remember the kid void being easy control that mean our warframe and tenno are the weapon of destruction as between who can stop us is really the lotus, think as she is the controller a word of "reason" but I believed that she made deal between MITW and herself thus if she dies, we are all doom.  This is where MITW wanted us to kill lotus throwing shadow puppet of her fully the way.  Strangely I piece it together enough and re-trace my steps back thus I found the mark and goal what the MITW wanted, not only wanted chaos in the system but also devour the kuva for kuva had to do something with this origin as well which we were given a chose to drink the kuva or not.  This bring back to the point, the MITW wanted this kuva and wanted the kid void to drink it for that is unknown reason.

As I walking back to the finger in the RJ I do not know of Cy is even human or not but claim it was touching him, this walk back who is Cy for is it Cy body in that cap pod or is his body is actually a being of the giants.  This lead to the point the MITW has plans for us for it is still unknown to us what is that life goal he is trying to do.  Next is the HoD, that heart is actually a living thing even thou the warframe do get disable but I know that big of heart must belong to living being.  Remembering DE said wanted create a giant being for I don't believed it is just 1 giant being which we had fought the glass maker his giant forum. This bring the question, if glass maker able make himself a giant what happen if the original one who know the void before the orokin for let's call "it" because the void is massive but we do not know these beings from the outside of that place.  Which it is strange to say, as every part the story MITW seem like the black sheep among the flock of void beings which I do not know or have answer but small evident void being might exist which corrupt vor is banana in the head as he start worshiping key, a giant finger in the RJ and it feel like there is a massive body parts from the unknown part the region of the galaxy in warframe which it felt like they are scattered across the galaxy in warframe's universe.

I do not know what is exact goal is but I believed he isn't only aiming for controlling the galaxy, I think he want control something "bigger" that made everything.  Thus come conclusion in my theories about this but it isn't pure but it is reasonable answer to figure it out that why MITW wanted that kuva because grant him immortal just encase if his body was destroy for he'll come back possessing another body like he did before.  As he seek out the void children, I do not know his goal truely is clear but this is where a storm will brew in the pot for I may not know answer what he is planning next.

1 hour ago, ChaoticEdge said:

As I walking back to the finger in the RJ I do not know of Cy is even human or not but claim it was touching him

Cy is a cephalon, which means that he used to be human. As a cephalon, his mind has been digitised and turned into an AI of sorts.

is it Cy body in that cap pod or is his body is actually a being of the giants

The finger in the Railjack's Reliquary Drive is from the Man in the Wall. Albrecht Entrati's Requiem lore fragments recount how the Man in the Wall's fingers were severed while he was trying to cross over into the physical realm ("the pale reaching digits severed on the floor"). Then, while Albrecht talks about the technology developed from Void travel, an image of the Reliquary Drive is shown. Moreover, when the Tenno activates the Reliquary Drive, the Man in the Wall appears with his index finger folded down, indicating that it is his finger in the reliquary. Why it is so large is unknown, but my theory is that the finger is actually cloned tissue from the original severed finger, grown to a large size so it can channel enough Void energy to create new Solar Rails as the ship travels. This also explains how there can be more than ten Railjacks.

Next is the HoD, that heart is actually a living thing

The Heart was created by Albrecht Entrati and maintained by the Entrati family. Given that Father, who has main responsibility for the Heart, is an engineer, it seems that the Heart is mostly mechanical. It is possible that it is also somehow part of the Man in the Wall, but I don't think that's likely. I think it's just a mystical, high-tech doodad that serves a central role.

Remembering DE said wanted create a giant being for I don't believed it is just 1 giant being which we had fought the glass maker his giant forum.

The Glassmaker was giant because he existed in the cephalon Weave, a virtual world. He can make himself whatever size he wants because it's all digital. It has nothing to do with the giant finger in the Reliquary Drive.

Which it is strange to say, as every part the story MITW seem like the black sheep among the flock of void beings which I do not know or have answer but small evident void being might exist

There's no evidence of other beings from the Void besides the Man in the Wall. Currently, he appears to be a unique entity.

I do not know what is exact goal is but I believed he isn't only aiming for controlling the galaxy, I think he want control something "bigger" that made everything.

The Man in the Wall seems to want to manifest in the physical realm, first by crossing Albrecht's Wall directly and later by possessing Rell. It's unknown why he wants this, what else he wants, or why he's doing other things like help the Tenno spy on the Lotus.

Ok, first of all, props to you for writing this much in a language you do not master. I hope I am interpreting everything you say correctly.

Anyway... I'm not that particularly happy with the theory.

the lotus, think as she is the controller a word of "reason" but I believed that she made deal between MITW and herself thus if she dies, we are all doom

An odd assumption. The person who was stopping the MITW was Rhell, and he had started his work a long time before the Lotus was even born. There is also no reason why MITW would respect a deal with Lotus.

not only wanted chaos in the system but also devour the kuva for kuva had to do something with this origin as well which we were given a chose to drink the kuva or not

What? Kuva is a ritualistic substance that has a biological effect on Orokin and post-humans. MITW is neither. There is no reason for which Kuva should do anything to MITW.

The biological effect of Kuva on the Tenno seems to strengthen their connection to the Void, and indirectly to MITW, and that might be something he wants. But MITW had no part in my Tenno's choice to drink.

I do not know of Cy is even human or not but claim it was touching him, this walk back who is Cy for is it Cy body in that cap pod or is his body is actually a being of the giants

... well, why am I not surprised that these sort of theories come from people who... let's say... aren't in full control of the already-established lore.

Cy is a Cephalon. He isn't human, he is rather the result of transporting a human brain into a computer matrix (see Ordis' origin story). As such, he has no biological body anymore. The finger in the reliquiary is one of the fingers that the MITW lost while trying to capture Albrecht Entrati (see the Entrati lore). You can find two of those fingers on Deimos, for instance. The finger is required for a machine to be able to access the Void - it is literally the propulsion system.

Which it is strange to say, as every part the story MITW seem like the black sheep among the flock of void beings

There is no proof or indication of any other creature originating from the Void. MITW is, as far as we know, alone in there.

2 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

I do not know what is exact goal is but I believed he isn't only aiming for controlling the galaxy, I think he want control something "bigger" that made everything

Eh... ok? Somewhere you did jump a couple of sharks, methinks, but interesting theory.

If not a bit boring. "I want to become the God of everything" is very cliche.

6 minutes ago, Dhrekr said:

The biological effect of Kuva on the Tenno seems to strengthen their connection to the Void, and indirectly to MITW, and that might be something he wants. But MITW had no part in my Tenno's choice to drink.

Kuva seems to have been developed before Void technology, meaning it has no Void component.

My theory for why the Man in the Wall tried to push the Tenno to drink the kuva in the War Within is that the Tenno's choice to take the kuva would corrupt their personality and thus make them easier for him to possess – not because of any properties the kuva had, but because of the significance of the choice. Recall that the rest of the quest revolves around the Elder Queen trying to consume the Tenno through despair.

Regardless, Albrecht's lore would appear to indicate that kuva itself is unrelated to the Void.

5 hours ago, GrayArchon said:

There's no evidence of other beings from the Void besides the Man in the Wall. Currently, he appears to be a unique entity.

In a similar vein, DE seem to have been going with a 'inverse of our world' vibe with the void lately.

Bright space with dark stars, you don't move to a location it moves to you, and Wally's been long-theorised to have some sort of connection to the 'Jungian shadow' - the parts of the personality that you don't show.

So, if that's the case, the inverse of a vast multitude of singular people is one, all-encompassing 'being' that is inexplicably everyone at the same time. So that's further evidence, if only thematic, that he's the only natural inhabitant of the void.

9 hours ago, GrayArchon said:

Cy is a cephalon, which means that he used to be human. As a cephalon, his mind has been digitised and turned into an AI of sorts.

that details I know but is he thou that is the question, he said something touch him but in the pod when we use the scanner it show a finger for call it but I do think dev purposely did this in some point and not a wrap mummified body or whole body.

The Heart was created by Albrecht Entrati and maintained by the Entrati family. Given that Father, who has main responsibility for the Heart, is an engineer, it seems that the Heart is mostly mechanical. It is possible that it is also somehow part of the Man in the Wall, but I don't think that's likely. I think it's just a mystical, high-tech doodad that serves a central role.

that part it is hard to believed such thing, if a heart was made or created wouldn't it be easy to replicate the same thing and put it all over the galaxy?  The heart I do not believed it is reason it was made for engineering around it is which it had caught my attention about it which is the heart is actually living heart and why did "grandpa" try destroy it in the 1st place which obvious reason MITW for could be his's heart thus you said thous quote

Man in the Wall's fingers were severed

thus possible proving the point MITW might have a body separate all over from limbs to limbs we do not know for I think the orokin who original "founder" would know about it's dark history for I believed that we weren't the 1st to believed to warp though the void for I think the original founder came across with it before it that is probably why the zerromen ship was set up look like it was set to be 1st one wrap though the void but I believed that was a lie were told.  Thinking about it the orokin who knew about the void serious dangerous but yet risk their life make sure it remain alive.  It is strangely enough think about it the kuva link to the void why does MITW wanted the kuva funny enough to think deeply about this.

The Glassmaker was giant because he existed in the cephalon Weave, a virtual world. He can make himself whatever size he wants because it's all digital. It has nothing to do with the giant finger in the Reliquary Drive.

now come back and think, gravo was able stick himself his own personal void with the help of protea.  Thus to come think about it, he was able make specters of unending cycle of them for he created massive amount of them thus the void has no resources for ask where does he get all these funding resources out of no where for there is always a rule of time once you hit the backward button and stop to certain moment for it is like they have absolute zero punishment going on for thus I believed the void has no rules only a thing waiting to be made.  It is as example of "child imagination" for it can be wonderful color to be but always start as white sheet of paper which I find it strange not single thing happen in the void for not even a color to speck to be to actually make a color but end up only pure white and nothing else.

This isn't either right or wrong answer because the void is full of BS magic.  Then again we had super tall orokin the Entrati family are giants yet some odd reason it seems it might be possible there are more of them hidden somewhere else oh probably in the void making giant toys to make sure it fit their body size but then again no one want jump on the conclusion talking about WHY THE ENTRATI FAMILY ARE HUGE IN THE 1ST PLACE!  This might bring to the point there is no "scaling" size these orokin's body is for ballas start small, then the Entarti family strangely enough and oddly large yet the orokin citizen are small and mostly human yet the orokin love the color blue.  Now got me questioning, what did Cy to deserved such fate if Cy was actually an orokin that piece of his own finger cut off for it would be a twist.

8 hours ago, Dhrekr said:

Cy is a Cephalon. He isn't human, he is rather the result of transporting a human brain into a computer matrix (see Ordis' origin story). As such, he has no biological body anymore. The finger in the reliquiary is one of the fingers that the MITW lost while trying to capture Albrecht Entrati (see the Entrati lore). You can find two of those fingers on Deimos, for instance. The finger is required for a machine to be able to access the Void - it is literally the propulsion system.

As again I already said it I know he is cephalon and yes we are aware he is robotic but remember ordius  who knew the truth about himself for he still got his body somewhere else for he DRANK FORCEFULLY the red kuva thus his body isn't destroy but put into a machine like commonly matrix mix with memories wipe uses movie.  As again it won't make sense why cy's pod is a finger or take shape of it and if it is then that question Cy's existance is he was human being, is he actual cephalon or is he person who got mix up with the oroking experimentation thus MITW knows the history of the orokin because the orokin must have struck a deal untold truth.

Say that to the nuthead corrupt vor keep on talking to his janus key then again that key seem like it can fit into Cy's pod for it feel like we could rip it off from vor and just try put it on it to see actually open or not for there were many void key before it.

As agian, we might have only shred evident of that truth, MITW appeared as 1 being but that question isn't it possible there is other beings that really do exist?  Paradox Duviri maybe the answer lies in that trailer, remember this the sentient can't enter the void for it act like poison to them but strangely enough think about it in that trailer the being look like sentient and look like the void took over all color or something as for it we don't know any truth behind it all.  Only think about it, why these being exist for are they sentient or cephlon then agian we can come back later to discuss that in another thread.

The MITW is only unique entity, yet the void kid also do the same being in the category unique but strange thing about it MITW requires void children for Rell was possess by him certain time and seen to able hold off MITW all by himself for a reason of his own.  More likely the lotus should of thank Rell of his bravery yet lotus don't give a medal reward to dead guy >_>.

The Man in the Wall seems to want to manifest in the physical realm, first by crossing Albrecht's Wall directly and later by possessing Rell. It's unknown why he wants this, what else he wants, or why he's doing other things like help the Tenno spy on the Lotus.

That is what he wants, giving us bane of the sentient, giving us reason or to think to kill the lotus

latest?cb=20181022162944

As remembering going back erra quest, they said something about queen and about the void which caught my attention as well about MITW wants too

for his goal is taking over.  That is why I still mark him as "enemy" for there is old saying "face your inner demons" for also believed he is a manifest something evil that brew before time.  Thus no one speak or talk about the void it is a big mash potato and try find the butter for it isn't not possible even thou it is melted for there is always a hint of taste it's everywhere for it takes time learn about it.  Thus I am not wrong about him being an "enemy" MITW for he just waiting for the right time jack your body and ramble something about power and return darkness like thous necrons from warhammer 40k wanted destroy all life and meaning of what is light to forever remain in darkness.  As I see them as same goal as thous guys but single-r being has massive amount of power.  For he did was able control bunch of ppl thus he is the reason why zerromen ship was utterly in chaos.

11 hours ago, GrayArchon said:

The finger in the Railjack's Reliquary Drive is from the Man in the Wall. Albrecht Entrati's Requiem lore fragments recount how the Man in the Wall's fingers were severed while he was trying to cross over into the physical realm ("the pale reaching digits severed on the floor"). Then, while Albrecht talks about the technology developed from Void travel, an image of the Reliquary Drive is shown. Moreover, when the Tenno activates the Reliquary Drive, the Man in the Wall appears with his index finger folded down, indicating that it is his finger in the reliquary. Why it is so large is unknown, but my theory is that the finger is actually cloned tissue from the original severed finger, grown to a large size so it can channel enough Void energy to create new Solar Rails as the ship travels.

I think our Tenno are living Void Keys/Conduits that are eroding the barrier between our reality of laws and the Void where “Science and Reason Fail”.

Whether we are Children of the Zariman that the MiTW is now using as “form and function” Trojans after Margulis’ safety protocols were shut off (Second Dream woke us up and gave us new power...that came from the MITW now having renewed access)...

OR if we really ARE Void Demon Dopplgangers convinced we are children to hide the MITW’s motives as Helminth suggests...

Fissures are the direct result of accelerated activity by the MiTW in our reality.

It started with being removed from our protected Dreamstate in the Second Dream, continued as exposition with Kuva and Yuvans with The War Within, And culminated with Rel’s eventual failure to defend our reality from the fissure that started it all with the Zariman 10-0.

This Sentient War is likely manipulation by the MiTW to get us to use as much Void Energy as possible so he can break through and walk in laughing, spreading chaos as it all unravels and rule from the giant Mountain of Ash created from us killing each other.

Imagine the twist being that everything we see as “Sentient” is actually a “Colonist” and we have been so warped that we are slaughtering innocents in a Second NIGHTMARE.

I can see our Tenno minds being like Kubrow Eggs And Imprints being the blueprint for “Hey Kiddo” to take over.  Once hatched, our individuality is gone and the MiTW has a new Void-body.

Anyway, Someone (Lotus? Quills?) will launch us into the Plains of Duviri to prevent reality being destroyed/this outcome happening.

13 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

I just remember something, remember the scarlet spear about the tenno the kid void remember that all the kids being control by lotus.  Isn't it weird that all of them has the same eye as ballas being controlled?  I thought something about that and rethink about it all over again.  I sit and ponder about that cut and harrow quest, thus this lead me back to the point and realized what the MITW really wanted for his goal is to desire to control the whole system.

Why do you ask I got that idea?  Well if you remember the kid void being easy control that mean our warframe and tenno are the weapon of destruction as between who can stop us is really the lotus, think as she is the controller a word of "reason" but I believed that she made deal between MITW and herself thus if she dies, we are all doom.  This is where MITW wanted us to kill lotus throwing shadow puppet of her fully the way.  Strangely I piece it together enough and re-trace my steps back thus I found the mark and goal what the MITW wanted, not only wanted chaos in the system but also devour the kuva for kuva had to do something with this origin as well which we were given a chose to drink the kuva or not.  This bring back to the point, the MITW wanted this kuva and wanted the kid void to drink it for that is unknown reason.

As I walking back to the finger in the RJ I do not know of Cy is even human or not but claim it was touching him, this walk back who is Cy for is it Cy body in that cap pod or is his body is actually a being of the giants.  This lead to the point the MITW has plans for us for it is still unknown to us what is that life goal he is trying to do.  Next is the HoD, that heart is actually a living thing even thou the warframe do get disable but I know that big of heart must belong to living being.  Remembering DE said wanted create a giant being for I don't believed it is just 1 giant being which we had fought the glass maker his giant forum. This bring the question, if glass maker able make himself a giant what happen if the original one who know the void before the orokin for let's call "it" because the void is massive but we do not know these beings from the outside of that place.  Which it is strange to say, as every part the story MITW seem like the black sheep among the flock of void beings which I do not know or have answer but small evident void being might exist which corrupt vor is banana in the head as he start worshiping key, a giant finger in the RJ and it feel like there is a massive body parts from the unknown part the region of the galaxy in warframe which it felt like they are scattered across the galaxy in warframe's universe.

I do not know what is exact goal is but I believed he isn't only aiming for controlling the galaxy, I think he want control something "bigger" that made everything.  Thus come conclusion in my theories about this but it isn't pure but it is reasonable answer to figure it out that why MITW wanted that kuva because grant him immortal just encase if his body was destroy for he'll come back possessing another body like he did before.  As he seek out the void children, I do not know his goal truely is clear but this is where a storm will brew in the pot for I may not know answer what he is planning next.

So this is what happens when you pay no attention to lore.

Cy is a cephalon a human who was co vertex into a digital intelligence to forever serve.

the man in the wall is as far as we have seen one dude who embodies the void who likes to mess with certain people.  If he wanted to control the whole system I don’t think he would need to scheme to do it seeing as he appears to be some sore of omnipotent presence. The man in the wall makes no deals with anyone and kuva has 0 connection to the void as it existed before the void was discovered. Wally has no clear goal, he messes with everyone he come into contact with and helps no one, he only shows the Tenno distant events and that’s it. 

13 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

As I walking back to the finger in the RJ I do not know of Cy is even human or not but claim it was touching him, this walk back who is Cy for is it Cy body in that cap pod or is his body is actually a being of the giants.

that details I know but is he thou that is the question, he said something touch him but in the pod when we use the scanner it show a finger for call it but I do think dev purposely did this in some point and not a wrap mummified body or whole body.

-snip-

Now got me questioning, what did Cy to deserved such fate if Cy was actually an orokin that piece of his own finger cut off for it would be a twist.

-snip-

As again I already said it I know he is cephalon and yes we are aware he is robotic but remember ordius  who knew the truth about himself for he still got his body somewhere else for he DRANK FORCEFULLY the red kuva thus his body isn't destroy but put into a machine like commonly matrix mix with memories wipe uses movie.  As again it won't make sense why cy's pod is a finger or take shape of it and if it is then that question Cy's existance is he was human being, is he actual cephalon or is he person who got mix up with the oroking experimentation thus MITW knows the history of the orokin because the orokin must have struck a deal untold truth.

As has already been stated, Cy is a cephalon and all cephalons are/was humans. He is a human consciousness in the body of a ship. The pod does not contain the body of Cy, it contains the severed finger of TMINTW (as others have also explained).

My theory on the line "Something touches me. Impossible." goes like this: In one of the Cephalon Fragments Ordis explains how the ship is his body. He is not just a disembodied conscience piloting a ship, he is the ship with 'limbs of iron of fire' and 'lungs that clean old air' (air condition). I believe the same goes for Cy, his human body is long gone (as is the body of Ordan) but he experiences the world through the wiring of the ship, after all he does say "Welcome to the Railjack. A living thing." - So, when he says something touches him, it's not that something is touching the finger (which is not his body), rather the finger is touching the ship (knocking on the glass). As for why he says it should be impossible, my guess is that the finger (which seems to be enclosed in some sort of void pocket) should be not be able to physically touch the inside of the pod, possibly also that it should not be able to move at all.

40 minutes ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

the man in the wall is as far as we have seen one dude who embodies the void who likes to mess with certain people. Wally has no clear goal, he messes with everyone he come into contact with and helps no one, he only shows the Tenno distant events and that’s it. 

Rel’s sacrifice in Chains of Harrow and Tenno parents becoming bands of roaming, insane killers in TWW highly suggest otherwise.

I would not mistake Wally’s playful, child-like countenance as proof that he lacks insidious/lethal intent, formidable intelligence or a master plan.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

Cy is a cephalon a human who was co vertex into a digital intelligence to forever serve.

That you could be wrong too, like I said we had no history with Cy of "his" past only a short moment that he help a crew that is all but never received his details is he digital into the computer, thus could be the same with what the orokin did putting a body encasing it.  Thus Ordius remember his past, his memories and what shape he took up from as he still remember it and feel his body still exist it doesn't mean I don't follow the lore, I do pay attention a lot it just you don't retrace it back where does it link.  As I did re-trace old link kuva ordius drank from for his body should of been immortal forever living but split between such place just like how glass maker able to do things using the void prison and still able do it out his prison before was resealing it back.  As again, Cy could have his programing breaking that glass to actually know who is his true identities for he could be for sure orokin for he was "NEVER MENTION HE WAS HUMAN" for he was all there to take care the crew. For asking you just unconsidered small thing for Cy never details deep about his own backstory for no one want dig it up and if he is evolved with league with MITW then it would explain it of "Ballas" work wiping memories like he always does.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

the man in the wall is as far as we have seen one dude who embodies the void who likes to mess with certain people.  If he wanted to control the whole system I don’t think he would need to scheme to do it seeing as he appears to be some sore of omnipotent presence. The man in the wall makes no deals with anyone and kuva has 0 connection to the void as it existed before the void was discovered. Wally has no clear goal, he messes with everyone he come into contact with and helps no one, he only shows the Tenno distant events and that’s it. 

Ask yourself looking back the quest of Erra and the Quest Sarclet spear 3rd one, now why did Natah's sister said "queen of the aphids her eye in the void" thus I made exact time where Erra Quest said getting evident there is a being in the void for something is watching them from the very start, no one want consider more evident walk back deep enough about it again and kuva is still a link what MITW wanted for grabbing it that clip and time

As Teshin knows the truth at the moment he knows MITW exist for there is things orokin never told secret behind their society for ask yourself where did they get massive technology using the void, it was a thing and energy that is consumed for it is an energy was created just like the tau that merg with the sentient that they took the element and created it so does vib feeling that the orokin has very deepest dark secrets that start before and they have secrets that is deeper then black untold for I do believed there are other beings.  Thus this is none BS directly to be, for all the codex show up on the warframe including ember prime.  This prove my point and not disproving because you will doubt it but then again time and time again DE like make massive changes in the game without a history to be known.

1 hour ago, Bryuf said:

My theory on the line "Something touches me. Impossible." goes like this: In one of the Cephalon Fragments Ordis explains how the ship is his body. He is not just a disembodied conscience piloting a ship, he is the ship with 'limbs of iron of fire' and 'lungs that clean old air' (air condition). I believe the same goes for Cy, his human body is long gone (as is the body of Ordan) but he experiences the world through the wiring of the ship, after all he does say "Welcome to the Railjack. A living thing." - So, when he says something touches him, it's not that something is touching the finger (which is not his body), rather the finger is touching the ship (knocking on the glass). As for why he says it should be impossible, my guess is that the finger (which seems to be enclosed in some sort of void pocket) should be not be able to physically touch the inside of the pod, possibly also that it should not be able to move at all.

unless his body parts is cut in pieces and put it different part the docking in the RJ then probably you'll be gross out what the orokin do for their crazy scientist experiment al-thou

1 hour ago, Bryuf said:

As has already been stated, Cy is a cephalon and all cephalons are/was humans. He is a human consciousness in the body of a ship. The pod does not contain the body of Cy, it contains the severed finger of TMINTW (as others have also explained).

you keep on saying Cy "was" a human and we didn't confirm cephalon can revert back being bio living being again which it isn't correct either side, there were a time that orokin did have crime punishment their own ppl if it is treason or whatever it is just like Margo who was sent to the Jade Light for we don't not know Jade Light is for we thought it be some sort turn ppl into dust or some sort but doubt that to believed because "most" orokin drink the kuva for abstracting it out their body will be hard this allow some strange reason there isn't a weapon that kill orokin but a mod only by itself.  This bring the question, did margo did really die thus strangely no one want talk about the "re-make trailer" for no one had "no clue" who is that woman is for some say it is the lotus herself come down but strangely that I object that but less focusing on that.

I do know that MITW goal is not for someone said "playing god-like" incorrect for what the devil wanted to do is to obviously "mock the God" and it is a way and goal to mock someone to bring a ruin to someone work, for I think the universe was created by small matter seem so obviously for his desire is just inner darkness and for quote from NPC boss "darkness for you" this bring to the point questioning should we be friend or take him as ally MITW for I say no on my case no matter how much you look at it this MITW has pure villain vibe even no matter how you look at it he isn't a guy/girl want stand by that is your evil twin want murder you and sabotage your work.

That wraps up for now but for now I wait for the details that DE will developed or they are going halted because they probably going alt and delete some stuff like they did last time with 1st warframe while it was in dark sector game, they probably going keep on re-writing the story continuely as to be and hopefully it doesn't end up being like that sux starwar movie last jedi for delete that canon plz for I just watch it of Kath director who lowly blue ball luke to sux really bad for delete her movies please.

As again, DE will end up writing more and re-writing again and again until they get to the point again no one tracing their steps as they trying make sure their goal is hidden about MITW will not be shown yet.  More likely how they probably plan this way,

Spoiler

967A060248657B2B7B6623540F00F2C545AF11C3

that probably their goal is exact to be.  more likely MITW is end game with him for the truth but DE don't want ended right away.

we had no history with Cy of "his" past only a short moment that he help a crew that is all but never received his details is he digital into the computer, thus could be the same with what the orokin did putting a body encasing it.

We know what Cy is. Cy is a cephalon. All cephalons used to be humans. We don't need to know the specifics of Cy's past in order to know that he was human. Ordis says: "No Orokin would permit a thinking machine. Such things almost destroyed them! No. Cephalons were alive once. And now they are immortal phantom minds, imprisoned to serve. Ill will and longing memories fragmented and erased."

For asking you just unconsidered small thing for Cy never details deep about his own backstory for no one want dig it up and if he is evolved with league with MITW then it would explain it of "Ballas" work wiping memories like he always does.

As a combat cephalon, Cy does not need to dwell on his pre-cephalon memories, and possibly doesn't even remember them anymore. This has nothing to do with Ballas or the Man in the Wall.

As Teshin knows the truth at the moment he knows MITW exist for there is things orokin never told secret behind their society for ask yourself where did they get massive technology using the void, it was a thing and energy that is consumed for it is an energy was created just like the tau that merg with the sentient that they took the element and created it so does vib feeling that the orokin has very deepest dark secrets that start before and they have secrets that is deeper then black untold for I do believed there are other beings.  Thus this is none BS directly to be, for all the codex show up on the warframe including ember prime.

I… have no idea what you are trying to say here, but it all seems very wrong.

we don't not know Jade Light is for we thought it be some sort turn ppl into dust

We do know what the Jade Light is. It disintegrated its victims, leaving nothing behind.

1 hour ago, GrayArchon said:

We know what Cy is. Cy is a cephalon. All cephalons used to be humans. We don't need to know the specifics of Cy's past in order to know that he was human. Ordis says: "No Orokin would permit a thinking machine. Such things almost destroyed them! No. Cephalons were alive once. And now they are immortal phantom minds, imprisoned to serve. Ill will and longing memories fragmented and erased."

*facepalm* as again I said it once again, you all ppl the broken records for we aren't 100% sure, there were time for yes all cephalons "were human" it doesn't mean they can't revert back because orokin who is still we call human but still put themselves to the point of meaning once again.  This doesn't disprove that orokin has a thing to make sure cephalons can revert back being human or not but all things are done under a shadow for Cy's crime is remain unknown for he was following order to let everyone die in the ship that was it.

As a combat cephalon, Cy does not need to dwell on his pre-cephalon memories, and possibly doesn't even remember them anymore. This has nothing to do with Ballas or the Man in the Wall.

That what they want you think

I… have no idea what you are trying to say here, but it all seems very wrong.

*slow facepalm* I'll break it down for you,

-Teshin who know the kids has more power does know something old secret of the orokin did back then

-Teshin hide secrets fully no matter what and not willing tell us full truth what is going on

-Thus anything what the orokin did is lock behind old history where the rest the dex guard only remember what the orokin did even thou they have to follow such cruel orokin

-the orokin somehow unlock new and strange technology without the aid of help from either the corpus or sentient which void energy somehow was contain which it is impossible contain a void and leaving with it without no problem is consider impossible

-thus only small shear of evident on the warframe but one is ember prime talks about what happen and what had gone off, this is where the point the orokin had secrets that never told military or any more secrets even before it

this lead to conclusion it felt like that stupid idea about secret organization hide within a secret organization but work with very secret organization for reading bunch of books and comic because I had some free time to read it.  This is where DE probably doing that type gag right there mainly

We do know what the Jade Light is. It disintegrated its victims, leaving nothing behind.

The funny thing is I read or gone to laveratine room and discover Jade Light can be survival-ble because they spoke about a guy who were pose to go jade light but they fear he will survived this mark questionable action and details require checking later on in the future.

46 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

all cephalons "were human" it doesn't mean they can't revert back because orokin who is still we call human but still put themselves to the point of meaning once again.

We have never heard of a cephalon turning back into a human, if that's what you're trying to say. I don't know why you'd think such a thing would be possible.

47 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Cy's crime is remain unknown for he was following order to let everyone die in the ship that was it.

Cy does not need to have necessarily committed a crime. Ordis was turned into a cephalon as punishment, but Suda volunteered to become a cephalon.

49 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

-Teshin who know the kids has more power does know something old secret of the orokin did back then

-Teshin hide secrets fully no matter what and not willing tell us full truth what is going on

-Thus anything what the orokin did is lock behind old history where the rest the dex guard only remember what the orokin did even thou they have to follow such cruel orokin

The Orokin did lots of stuff, much of it secret. What specifically are you referring to?

51 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

-the orokin somehow unlock new and strange technology without the aid of help from either the corpus or sentient which void energy somehow was contain which it is impossible contain a void and leaving with it without no problem is consider impossible

Neither the Corpus nor the Sentients helped the Orokin develop any technology, as far as extant lore goes. I don't know why you're saying that Void technology is impossible seeing as Albrecht and his family did develop it on behalf of the Orokin.

-thus only small shear of evident on the warframe but one is ember prime talks about what happen and what had gone off, this is where the point the orokin had secrets that never told military or any more secrets even before it

The Ember Codex entry talks about the aftermath of the Zariman incident. Are you suggesting that the Zariman incident was planned deliberately by the Orokin in order to further their research? If so, you're not the first person to have this thought.

Also, the Orokin didn't really need to keep secrets from the military, seeing as they controlled the military and all other levers of power.

The funny thing is I read or gone to laveratine room and discover Jade Light can be survival-ble because they spoke about a guy who were pose to go jade light but they fear he will survived

You're thinking of the Lavos exhibit in the Leverian. The Orokin feared the Archimedian Javi: "The Orokin feared him so greatly that they whispered he might, somehow, survive even the Jade Light, just as a severed snake was once believed to grow a new head." However, Javi was not a sorcerer, but a teacher. The Orokin despised him because he enlightened people: "To the Orokin, prisoners of their endless golden dream, the thought that a person could rise above their station was anathema […] it could teach people not to be afraid […] Not dark sorcery at all, but radiant science."

The Orokin were superstitious in their hatred of Javi. There's no indication anyone would be able to survive the Jade Light, even Javi.

5 minutes ago, GrayArchon said:

We have never heard of a cephalon turning back into a human, if that's what you're trying to say. I don't know why you'd think such a thing would be possible

the orokin know there is a way escape death so if you think about it if the orokin chose to escape death they would try figure out obtain bodies, thus there is no such thing is impossible.  So does the same with the MITW for he always look for extra helping hand who willingly do it free for his cause (mind control).

7 minutes ago, GrayArchon said:

Cy does not need to have necessarily committed a crime. Ordis was turned into a cephalon as punishment, but Suda volunteered to become a cephalon.

oh yea forgot that but then again cy probably did or did not but more likely Cy should of had last will remember of his previous life still like how ordius able figure it out.

8 minutes ago, GrayArchon said:

The Orokin did lots of stuff, much of it secret. What specifically are you referring to?

oh probably the unknown sins of was it the 1st zerromen's ship enter the void or where did it come from which no one question why did the void even exist in the 1st place for the orokin had this eye from the very start that something drove them to the point to get their hand on it so suspect imagination massive murdering trying use a void essence into a human being full grown adult as it seem it always failed.  If we didn't think about it, there is a time limbo in the void or to say void and void of time thus I think the orokin had been using this unknown methoid somehow able produce this and getting the void working somehow.  These orokin wouldn't have a technology so randomly great for we know some were stolen but some are still unknown technology for the Entarties family had nothing to do with it because all the orokin wanted to win that stupid Mobil prize being the famous jerk.  As we all know these orokin citizens had dark history of unknown the true leader what they did which it is strange we never got hear the leader's name or confirm he/she was killed and if they were they should able have extra body to actually escape to already without the warframe or children know they had escape.  Cutting that part short the oroking for I referring secret stuff how did they know it will make zerromen children be so powerful in the 1st place which caught my attention this was intentionally purposely done for sending the ship into the void for decades past and as they were able to obtain the void after that?  This is where drawing the line for they know something for there is always a secret agreement in parches paper for it was oath keep what is secret.

The Entarties family said sorts secrets spewing out it, for mother was trick opening the door for it was how described it MITW is orchestrated his play each and every single one of the orokin's empire for mysteriously as to be when they had zerromen children of the void.  It was and it always has been watching the orokin from the very start knowing every single secrets.

21 minutes ago, GrayArchon said:

Neither the Corpus nor the Sentients helped the Orokin develop any technology, as far as extant lore goes. I don't know why you're saying that Void technology is impossible seeing as Albrecht and his family did develop it on behalf of the Orokin.

hello the relic balls that requires open little prime box, for void essence was capture how do you think the void essence was obtain though only children or has something in the void to force an essence to come out with.  Learning about the corrupt orokin that teleport across the galaxy like nothing, bringing along corrupted orokin the servant for wouldn't they recognized almost similar face whom they once served for no they hadn't.  For it is strange they are following and taking the deads which corrupt vor is an evident having his body taken into the void.  This is where strange reason void technology  had developed capture it yet we have gizmo like the AMP was prepared and made just encase the sentient invasion?  For isn't it strange why the ostron of the quill know how to make a AMP for the children to use their void for the orokin only know such tiny tech for they would of arm the children this occasion.

27 minutes ago, GrayArchon said:

The Ember Codex entry talks about the aftermath of the Zariman incident. Are you suggesting that the Zariman incident was planned deliberately by the Orokin in order to further their research? If so, you're not the first person to have this thought.

Also, the Orokin didn't really need to keep secrets from the military, seeing as they controlled the military and all other levers of power.

They do, and the military is good of one thing is never question back your superior leader for all they do take yes take in the order if you hadn't notice Ember Prime thous who goes in question

Spoiler

Three figures waited behind a simple table. Their attention on a single chair, bathed in light. An old woman's voice from the shadow: 'Send her in'. Across the room a security officer, stern and plain, opened the door. The outline of a young woman appeared at the door. She hesitated, but only for an instant, then crossed the room and sat.

There was a gasp as the light hit her face. Her right eye was bright and blinking, but her left was a greasy slit. Her skin had been burned moon-white. Her mouth was a sagging gash without lips or expression. Her military beret was pulled snug over a scarred and hairless scalp.

The old voice: 'Your name is Kaleen.' Kaleen nodded. 'You were the principal investigator of the Zariman?' Kaleen's voice was a jagged whisper, a rigid face. 'Yes.'

Kaleen coughed, straightened: 'The Zariman was lost making the fold from Saturn to the Outer gates. Mechanical failure. I notified families and filled a report with the inspectors. Nothing ever returns from the fold, so I closed the case.'

'But you reopened the case, days later.'

'I didn't believe it myself until I stepped aboard the ship. It was completely intact, full environmental, as if it had never left.'

'And the crew was gone.'

'Not exactly.' Kaleen hesitated. 'We thought it was empty but we began to find...' Her face twitched at remembered pain, 'We began to find children hiding in the ship.'

'And that is when you violated procedure?'

Kaleen bowed her head, a tear welling in her sightless eye. 'They were children. They were afraid. They needed comfort.'

'So you broke quarantine and this happened to you.'

There was silence as Kaleen touched her face, 'So what have you done with them?'

The old woman gestured for the officer to take Kaleen away. The meeting was over. When Kaleen reached the door she twisted out of his grip and shot back, 'Why would you do that? Why did you put children on a military ship?'

'We didn't. That would violate procedure.'

The military didn't know, this mean it was on purpose as always like they did with their own ppl with the infestation for it is strange why they do it on their own ppl, for I wonder why for MITW always like set up a play before it starts.

for I was the 1st who knew before everyone and this is my probably 10th time I have to put theories and reasonable answer for Damn DE stop messing with the storyline several time you twist and turn and rewrite the damn thing so many damn time for stick with 1 and not billions copywrite from some random story line that is similar like dark sector even thou it was ur 1st hit game.

39 minutes ago, GrayArchon said:

You're thinking of the Lavos exhibit in the Leverian. The Orokin feared the Archimedian Javi: "The Orokin feared him so greatly that they whispered he might, somehow, survive even the Jade Light, just as a severed snake was once believed to grow a new head." However, Javi was not a sorcerer, but a teacher. The Orokin despised him because he enlightened people: "To the Orokin, prisoners of their endless golden dream, the thought that a person could rise above their station was anathema […] it could teach people not to be afraid […] Not dark sorcery at all, but radiant science."

The Orokin were superstitious in their hatred of Javi. There's no indication anyone would be able to survive the Jade Light, even Javi.

that is the fun part, he did before he goes straight to Jade Light, if you think about it it is poetic for it isn't physiologically it is gaining a fiend instead losing them, that is why larvos chose to well...I don't know how to put this turn him into snake for I guess time call in snake eater *applause for joke* but let get serious for he did in a way escape thanks to larvos's chose pick freedom but it is strange a warframe able to talk though a snake for is it a myth or not for willing to make thous ppl rethink warframe don't have feeling until you touch them by heart in a funny way.

For maybe we thought or to think, warframe the frame itself is still alive even shutting down the void for I think they are being the void but that would be stupid right away for it is already evident warframe was created by infested but why the infested frame requires HoD still if you ask for good question and still waiting DE open it up more and I want get in asking away "WTH IS THIS BS I thought frame still act like part human and even move yet they are infested being for they still needed that void energy to make some power?" logically confusing I am sitting by here.  This infestation started between the time zerromen ship coming back for strangely enough they got warframe form the "incident" yet these nut job infested still struggling fighting against sentient still being shake it off like it was nothing I ask "Why did the frame able to kill a sentient even thou they have different strain string" it doesn't make sense even more between thous for each one still can or should able kill a sentient no problem yet they struggled.

As do apologized got off hand last part but that I have to wait get more info why does the warframe require the void energy which caught my attention about this even more for the orokin somehow "knew" that these warframe need void energy to start pumping their power but why the ship don't turn off because it is a being of the void as well yet it repair warframe when they are dmg in battle.  This is where I question DE heavily amount fact and lore in their game, but then again hey it just a game like how every old guys keep on saying to the gamer for most them get tick off even in warhammer40k.

the orokin know there is a way escape death so if you think about it if the orokin chose to escape death they would try figure out obtain bodies

The Orokin figured out how to escape death – they used kuva to perform Continuity into new bodies. So they never had to make new bodies, just take an existing one. Teshin talks in The War Within about "Yuvan theatres" where the Orokin would auction off young new bodies.

oh yea forgot that but then again cy probably did or did not but more likely Cy should of had last will remember of his previous life still like how ordius able figure it out.

Why are you so focused on Cy's old life? It probably has zero relevance to anything going on now.

where did it come from which no one question why did the void even exist in the 1st place for the orokin had this eye from the very start that something drove them to the point to get their hand on it

Where did the Void come from? It was always there. It's just a facet of the universe, like dark matter and the speed of light. The Orokin probably deduced its existence before Albrecht was able to physically cross over, much in the same way we are able to deduce other aspects of the universe (the existence of Neptune, black holes, relativity) and then observe them later when technology allows.

I think the orokin had been using this unknown methoid somehow able produce this and getting the void working somehow.  These orokin wouldn't have a technology so randomly great for we know some were stolen but some are still unknown technology for the Entarties family had nothing to do with it because all the orokin wanted to win that stupid Mobil prize being the famous jerk.  As we all know these orokin citizens had dark history of unknown the true leader what they did which it is strange we never got hear the leader's name or confirm he/she was killed and if they were they should able have extra body to actually escape to already without the warframe or children know they had escape.

I don't know what any of this means. Why wouldn't the Orokin have advanced technology? It's almost their defining quality. What is the "stupid Mobil prize" or "famous jerk"? What true leader are you talking about?

how did they know it will make zerromen children be so powerful in the 1st place which caught my attention this was intentionally purposely done for sending the ship into the void for decades past and as they were able to obtain the void after that?  This is where drawing the line for they know something for there is always a secret agreement in parches paper for it was oath keep what is secret.

The official story is that the Zariman incident was an accident, and the Orokin didn't predict that they would return with Void powers. It hasn't been confirmed either way. However, the Zariman incident definitely happened after the Void was an established technology, so it's not like it was some big breakthrough for the Orokin.

hello the relic balls that requires open little prime box, for void essence was capture how do you think the void essence was obtain though only children or has something in the void to force an essence to come out with.  Learning about the corrupt orokin that teleport across the galaxy like nothing, bringing along corrupted orokin the servant for wouldn't they recognized almost similar face whom they once served for no they hadn't.  For it is strange they are following and taking the deads which corrupt vor is an evident having his body taken into the void.

The Void Relics have nothing to do with Corpus or Sentient technology, so I don't see how it's relevant.

This is where strange reason void technology  had developed capture it yet we have gizmo like the AMP was prepared and made just encase the sentient invasion?  For isn't it strange why the ostron of the quill know how to make a AMP for the children to use their void for the orokin only know such tiny tech for they would of arm the children this occasion.

The Quills are able to make Amps because the Unum, an Orokin construct (or person), taught them how. They are much more familiar with subjects relating to the Void and the Orokin than others because of the Unum.

warframe the frame itself is still alive even shutting down the void for I think they are being the void but that would be stupid right away for it is already evident warframe was created by infested but why the infested frame requires HoD still if you ask for good question and still waiting DE open it up more and I want get in asking away "WTH IS THIS BS I thought frame still act like part human and even move yet they are infested being for they still needed that void energy to make some power?" logically confusing I am sitting by here.

The Heart acts as a conduit for the Void energies the Tenno channel through the frames. Without the Heart, there is no Void energy, so the frames are useless. They are still made up of Infestation which performs basic biological functions (walking and jumping, etc) but they can't cast abilities. Evidently much of what makes the warframes such powerful combat platforms is powered by the Void, or at least enhanced by it.

This infestation started between the time zerromen ship coming back for strangely enough they got warframe form the "incident" yet these nut job infested still struggling fighting against sentient still being shake it off like it was nothing

There's no timeframe given on when the Infestation was created, and I think it's highly unlikely to be during the time when the Zariman left and later reappeared. The warframes did not come from the Zariman incident and are not related. The warframes were a separate weapons program, as discussed in the Rhino Prime Codex entry and the Sacrifice quest, which was later merged with the Zariman children to create the Tenno warriors.

8 hours ago, GrayArchon said:

The Orokin figured out how to escape death – they used kuva to perform Continuity into new bodies. So they never had to make new bodies, just take an existing one. Teshin talks in The War Within about "Yuvan theatres" where the Orokin would auction off young new bodies.

as yet if you think about it wouldn't someone else make sure this "accident" ever happen won't occurred?  This bring question what is kuva for some believed what teshin say but some hinted a riddle of millions of souls still being devour for their immortal soul without even knowing it.

Why are you so focused on Cy's old life? It probably has zero relevance to anything going on now.

funny you ask but no, there is a relevance reason because if you dont' know the Entarties family knew the MITW do exist for talk about him in the past but the infested devour their memories for we can't get deeper details about it thus could lead to Cy's old life before who he had become.  If you think about it, if Cy's old life wasn't punishable then must of have some dishonor for he probably was an orokin for the only probably regain honor he chose volunteer but that is randomly guess for it would be funny if DE actually put that into their story in Cy's old life then damn feel more sorry for Cy then before then again.  We all don't know Cy's old life was he good man, was he evil man or is he person just got caught between such chaos and mess for we never know.

Where did the Void come from? It was always there. It's just a facet of the universe, like dark matter and the speed of light. The Orokin probably deduced its existence before Albrecht was able to physically cross over, much in the same way we are able to deduce other aspects of the universe (the existence of Neptune, black holes, relativity) and then observe them later when technology allows.

If you think about it did the orokin made this black hole for their experiment in the 1st place for some knew the existence during when the 1st orokin try take his matter then again that dark matter must go somewhere probably that was reason that dark matter probably made the tenno.

I don't know what any of this means. Why wouldn't the Orokin have advanced technology? It's almost their defining quality. What is the "stupid Mobil prize" or "famous jerk"? What true leader are you talking about?

You had no clue still, had you not observed their technology and "sci-fiction" think about it?

- The orokin were sloppy developing technology like such thing Ayatan star where is their power in these stars or what powering it

- orokin made void technology if you don't think about these "RELIC PACKETS" that where we get our warframe PRIME parts yet they know how to obtain them in boxes (balls) thus could of been the goal of golden spear a massive void bomb for when military old term using the word "spear" is a nuke but golden spear is something different

- the orokin technology doesn't seem they are really at their bright side about but yet they steal each other works

- funny though mobil prize I meant as they want look good being the best scientist that out rank all the orokin for isn't it common to say a sin of acting prideful kills a fool

- the true leader if you don't remember the great war between the sentient and orokin for at the end when all the tenno and warframe kill their own masters but don't you think is it strange wouldn't they come up with back up plans for all this event for if the quills they are part of some sort orokin then it would of make sense that they would have a place to dupe their body like the specter replace in their place just encase if temp a murder their life.  Thus the orokin citizens is in cyro or scatter around the universe yet they are still disbelief what happen to them.  If you think about it we only have few orokin remain alive for their escape is different from one another but accept for 1 family.

The Void Relics have nothing to do with Corpus or Sentient technology, so I don't see how it's relevant.

*facepalm* dude did I say corpus or sentient technology get your head off that topic I am still talking about orokin here why they have this much tech for who provided this idea to able capture a void essence which it seems pose to be impossible obtain it in the 1st place.  Think of it as gas that you try grab it with your hand for it should of gone though your hand, a void essence we witness is possessing every orokin servant as they are corrupted was able manifest taking over a body.  No one ever thought looking over these void relics are, for we know orokin's key probably made out of whatever gold materials they have as yet they were able open teleport gate way for we did seen the corpus try rework a orokin's gate way.

If you think, if the orokin figure out how capture void don't you think is it possible to capture MITW a type of prototype of these?  Let's say we had a dud trap ball to obtain that keep on sucking void essence and if to say MITW is or partly of void then it would be possible to use this dud trap on him.  More likely I feel like we should meet the maker make these void relic packet and ask him is it possible in the orokin time.

The Quills are able to make Amps because the Unum, an Orokin construct (or person), taught them how. They are much more familiar with subjects relating to the Void and the Orokin than others because of the Unum.

That is where proof that the orokin know how to make AMPs if memories served they left couple data around like ballas how he done his work and journal recording by "Entarties's grandpa" I will not be surpised if a cephlon actually teach the quills make it but whatever it can be canon by DE *shrug*

The Heart acts as a conduit for the Void energies the Tenno channel through the frames. Without the Heart, there is no Void energy, so the frames are useless. They are still made up of Infestation which performs basic biological functions (walking and jumping, etc) but they can't cast abilities. Evidently much of what makes the warframes such powerful combat platforms is powered by the Void, or at least enhanced by it.

If you think about it, deeply enough why can't a child power the warframe by his void power?  This is where questioning deeply about it for kid has super power battery pack could of power the whole city or world yet struggle to power a warframe's ability for this felt like this shouldn't be canon at all because the kid is surging power into a waframe it is pose to be a bond between the warframe and the tenno like the 2nd dream quest was.

There's no timeframe given on when the Infestation was created, and I think it's highly unlikely to be during the time when the Zariman left and later reappeared. The warframes did not come from the Zariman incident and are not related. The warframes were a separate weapons program, as discussed in the Rhino Prime Codex entry and the Sacrifice quest, which was later merged with the Zariman children to create the Tenno warriors.

Yes yes, read thou rhino and sacrifice, but isn't it enough just send in the warframe just for small experiment to test can it defeat sentient alone and if it did fail wouldn't they stop production it long ago but yet they still chose to produce it for a feeling they took advantages over the issues if you think about it.  All these orokin willing to take advantages over other ppl which commonly to think about it don't you think someone implanted these thing in their mind oh wait MITW did it taking advantages over time and time again proof the Entarties family.

22 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

secret behind their society for ask yourself where did they get massive technology using the void, it was a thing and energy that is consumed for it is an energy was created just like the tau that merg with the sentient that they took the element and created it so does vib feeling that the orokin has very deepest dark secrets that start before and they have secrets that is deeper then black untold for I do believed there are other beings.  Thus this is none BS directly to be, for all the codex show up on the warframe including ember prime.  This prove my point and not disproving because you will doubt it but then again time and time again DE like make massive changes in the game without a history to be known.

they got the technology for it by building it through research, that's just common sense. Sorokin do have secrets but not about other beings, they are about the #*!%ed up S#&$ they do to other people. 

On 2021-01-12 at 1:32 PM, (PSN)Silverback73 said:

Rel’s sacrifice in Chains of Harrow and Tenno parents becoming bands of roaming, insane killers in TWW highly suggest otherwise.

I would not mistake Wally’s playful, child-like countenance as proof that he lacks insidious/lethal intent, formidable intelligence or a master plan.

touche, but we also don't exactly know if he actually intentionally made them go insane as that could just be a side affect of unprotected void exposure. but he definitely has some sort of Aizen level scheme here.

kuva is still a link what MITW wanted for grabbing it that clip and time

yea because it strengthens our connection to the void and indirectly him. Kuva predates the void.

That you could be wrong too, like I said we had no history with Cy of "his" past only a short moment that he help a crew that is all but never received his details is he digital into the computer, thus could be the same with what the orokin did putting a body encasing it.  Thus Ordius remember his past, his memories and what shape he took up from as he still remember it and feel his body still exist it doesn't mean I don't follow the lore, I do pay attention a lot it just you don't retrace it back where does it link.  As I did re-trace old link kuva ordius drank from for his body should of been immortal forever living but split between such place just like how glass maker able to do things using the void prison and still able do it out his prison before was resealing it back.  As again, Cy could have his programing breaking that glass to actually know who is his true identities for he could be for sure orokin for he was "NEVER MENTION HE WAS HUMAN" for he was all there to take care the crew. For asking you just unconsidered small thing for Cy never details deep about his own backstory for no one want dig it up and if he is evolved with league with MITW then it would explain it of "Ballas" work wiping memories like he always does.

it literally says the cephalons are PEOPLE who have either willingly or not been turned into digital intelligences for Sorokin use, so no I am not wrong. the only cephalons that could be potently 100% artificial are ones made after the fall of the Sorokin, cy was made before that. balls docent erase memories ever, which hole did you pull that out of? order never drank the Kuva he refused and went on a killing spree. if you don't follow the lore then your not paying attention which means any steps you retrace are wrong. glass maker wasn't in a prison he was in the cephalon weave, he used the vitrica to glass people. the end of that statement is some real crack, the man in the wall has Never worked with anyone.

4 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

as yet if you think about it wouldn't someone else make sure this "accident" ever happen won't occurred?  This bring question what is kuva for some believed what teshin say but some hinted a riddle of millions of souls still being devour for their immortal soul without even knowing it.

funny you ask but no, there is a relevance reason because if you dont' know the Entarties family knew the MITW do exist for talk about him in the past but the infested devour their memories for we can't get deeper details about it thus could lead to Cy's old life before who he had become.  If you think about it, if Cy's old life wasn't punishable then must of have some dishonor for he probably was an orokin for the only probably regain honor he chose volunteer but that is randomly guess for it would be funny if DE actually put that into their story in Cy's old life then damn feel more sorry for Cy then before then again.  We all don't know Cy's old life was he good man, was he evil man or is he person just got caught between such chaos and mess for we never know.

If you think about it did the orokin made this black hole for their experiment in the 1st place for some knew the existence during when the 1st orokin try take his matter then again that dark matter must go somewhere probably that was reason that dark matter probably made the tenno.

You had no clue still, had you not observed their technology and "sci-fiction" think about it?

- The orokin were sloppy developing technology like such thing Ayatan star where is their power in these stars or what powering it

- orokin made void technology if you don't think about these "RELIC PACKETS" that where we get our warframe PRIME parts yet they know how to obtain them in boxes (balls) thus could of been the goal of golden spear a massive void bomb for when military old term using the word "spear" is a nuke but golden spear is something different

- the orokin technology doesn't seem they are really at their bright side about but yet they steal each other works

- funny though mobil prize I meant as they want look good being the best scientist that out rank all the orokin for isn't it common to say a sin of acting prideful kills a fool

- the true leader if you don't remember the great war between the sentient and orokin for at the end when all the tenno and warframe kill their own masters but don't you think is it strange wouldn't they come up with back up plans for all this event for if the quills they are part of some sort orokin then it would of make sense that they would have a place to dupe their body like the specter replace in their place just encase if temp a murder their life.  Thus the orokin citizens is in cyro or scatter around the universe yet they are still disbelief what happen to them.  If you think about it we only have few orokin remain alive for their escape is different from one another but accept for 1 family.

*facepalm* dude did I say corpus or sentient technology get your head off that topic I am still talking about orokin here why they have this much tech for who provided this idea to able capture a void essence which it seems pose to be impossible obtain it in the 1st place.  Think of it as gas that you try grab it with your hand for it should of gone though your hand, a void essence we witness is possessing every orokin servant as they are corrupted was able manifest taking over a body.  No one ever thought looking over these void relics are, for we know orokin's key probably made out of whatever gold materials they have as yet they were able open teleport gate way for we did seen the corpus try rework a orokin's gate way.

If you think, if the orokin figure out how capture void don't you think is it possible to capture MITW a type of prototype of these?  Let's say we had a dud trap ball to obtain that keep on sucking void essence and if to say MITW is or partly of void then it would be possible to use this dud trap on him.  More likely I feel like we should meet the maker make these void relic packet and ask him is it possible in the orokin time.

That is where proof that the orokin know how to make AMPs if memories served they left couple data around like ballas how he done his work and journal recording by "Entarties's grandpa" I will not be surpised if a cephlon actually teach the quills make it but whatever it can be canon by DE *shrug*

If you think about it, deeply enough why can't a child power the warframe by his void power?  This is where questioning deeply about it for kid has super power battery pack could of power the whole city or world yet struggle to power a warframe's ability for this felt like this shouldn't be canon at all because the kid is surging power into a waframe it is pose to be a bond between the warframe and the tenno like the 2nd dream quest was.

Yes yes, read thou rhino and sacrifice, but isn't it enough just send in the warframe just for small experiment to test can it defeat sentient alone and if it did fail wouldn't they stop production it long ago but yet they still chose to produce it for a feeling they took advantages over the issues if you think about it.  All these orokin willing to take advantages over other ppl which commonly to think about it don't you think someone implanted these thing in their mind oh wait MITW did it taking advantages over time and time again proof the Entarties family.

it may not be your first language but your poor command of English is very confusing and hard to decipher in large long texts

8 hours ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

they got the technology for it by building it through research, that's just common sense. Sorokin do have secrets but not about other beings, they are about the #*!%ed up S#&$ they do to other people. 

knowledge alone doesn't grant orokin to advance their tech for it would of been 10mil years to developed a tech that run a teleporter and don't need change any gear parts or any power source is still mystery just like the ayatan how such a little thing able power up small idol toy as a thing relic in the past.  You also had no common sense as well for yes it is common but it doesn't mean teleport gate is common knowleged to figure out build it and just walk in without punishment being zap or come to dust.  Look at the corpus, they struggle turning on a orokin teleporter thus their secret is hidden yet no one wonder why the orokin prepare the ship to ship out orokin citizen in cryo if such accident happen

8 hours ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

yea because it strengthens our connection to the void and indirectly him. Kuva predates the void.

incorrect and wrong about it, tenno spent huge bottom load of time for in the void for it would of been strengthen our void power and drinking kuva does not strengthen any void connection to get more powerful.  It only brings connection MITW even stronger, for anyone didn't notice kuva start as black and yet has red but the one in the void is color really different, the energy of the corrupt orokin for their color is actually yellow and white same goes with corrupted vor.

MITW use the color black and darkest color red, thus only I do not know this lead to an orokin who 1st experiment the void and spent his time enteral in that void would of be the dark kuva for the kuva never were a clear answer what exactly what they are for yes immortal obviously but to do what cost?

9 hours ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

it literally says the cephalons are PEOPLE who have either willingly or not been turned into digital intelligences for Sorokin use, so no I am not wrong. the only cephalons that could be potently 100% artificial are ones made after the fall of the Sorokin, cy was made before that. balls docent erase memories ever, which hole did you pull that out of? order never drank the Kuva he refused and went on a killing spree. if you don't follow the lore then your not paying attention which means any steps you retrace are wrong. glass maker wasn't in a prison he was in the cephalon weave, he used the vitrica to glass people. the end of that statement is some real crack, the man in the wall has Never worked with anyone.

still going bonk you with that because it still incorrect no matter what you say, Ordius has his glass crack this doesn't mean it's nothing, it does mean something if we had that glass crack again does it really kill ordius and the beast or does it unleash the beast leaving ordius to die.  Like glass maker he was able to encase ppl in glass still by consecrate his power thou his prison glass and we have a chose to release him or not but funny thing is that mean his body would of been unglass.  This mean orokin did survived who drink kuva, this mean one thing the glass that ordius is imprison can be broken proof on his glass.  Thus it doesn't mean jack your theory is pure right, this mean there is possible but might be a rude awakening from all that centuries of time.  It is like that Simpson show when they talk about downloading person's personality into computer or machine they do exact way how that person did it but think as if the person was put into a glass then was able put that person like the martix having a dream that isn't real or a way suppress their thought but like amnesia but different personality or shared "thoughts" like split personality (it is actual symptom) but was able to do all that without no problem as able delay the person's main mind.  This isn't random theories, if the glass maker was able help ballas to make cephlons for he is a maker (ballas) for he do need special help time to time make sure none these cephlon's box don't break (oh look at that ordius glass about to break, strangely he remember his life time).  Now wonder, what if all these cephlons actually had their glass broken completely, no one want to know about it but then again Jordan almost has his glass broke because the infested really want control him that bad for he prefer to be killed.

Thusly, it is not your chose if Ordius somehow got his glass broken because some oh I dunno probably some random accident fired at Ordius's core of the ship then who is right and who is wrong and if Ordius get out his glass pretty much everyone need to rethink their logic because I will say "I TOLD YOU SO" and sprinkle salts everywhere but then again DE are to the point of "lazy" don't want to do anything with the cephlons's group for they wanted something else that squeeze the cow farm still for their focus is now mainly is aim for just the necronmech because they randomly do it not even thinking about their own lore of consequences of their own action for not slapping together their lore for they did it for while then they stop.  This bring question heavy about DE's motives, we seen Xaku got himself made with in 2 weeks and that was only communties and suggestion made that no problem, if you think about it Steve is really running the show around here and he doesn't want the MITW to shine don't want give us reason why we should consider this is bad ju ju that this MITW was the one wrecking ordius's face for it felt like he could break the glass for ordius and be done with it.

Basically, DE is driving the boat everytime rather it crash or not or sink or float somehow they make sure it stay a float every time.  Just like that dang meme I posted up but it seem it was deleted no reason which it doesn't "HARM ANYONE" thus also didn't violate any code of rules of the guidelines.

Spoiler

967A060248657B2B7B6623540F00F2C545AF11C3

Thus, this does not harm anyone but random fact of truth because DE did NOTHING with him the entire time but hide the rest of the random event for it was massive amount of them and yes you guys did did it for $ so take my money I want thous awesome skin and mech including awesome arch guns for you did require 100% profit for you did grab attention tencent for this shouldn't ignite anyone to hate tencent it just that ppl need understand that tencent isn't going do nothing but make sure DE have money bring in to give it for this is how "bonds" works.  Either take it or leave it it didn't hurt the communties or either anyone or cause any offense. Not only that, I gave a 2nd chance for tencent to actually brighten the communties so give it a rest for I didn't make a complain or hate them.  Sometime company need learn the rope to teach small thing smack the wrist and learn to do it proper and actually reel in that proper money.  Thus profit shouldn't be sitting around but able make money not only for the company to enjoy but make sure product is enjoyable as well for that is a fact.

For did this plan work?  Yes, thank you dev for devleoping fun necromech for I can feel the power of meme of warhammer 40k dreadnaught and turn myself a pickle (corn is yellow and if you dye it green it will look like pickle).  As again this is DE chose making for now and not really the communities to demand wanted the story their way then again it doesn't mean players have to point the lore in their game and questioning about it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived