Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 x Forma are in Steel Path Honors Rotation this week! (01-02-2021)

vanaukas

Il y a 10 heures, vanaukas a dit :

Go and grab your pack of juicy built forma!

I've used this to remember it (I enter to the page from time to time): https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/The_Steel_Path#Steel_Essence

Thx OP, very kind and usefull to post those little reminders.

Most likely won't get this one, but last reminder I saw on the forum allowed me to get the umbra, so very much appreciated.

14 hours ago, vanaukas said:

I don't understand why stocking more forma is bad. It's not like I'm complaining for the waiting times or something, but now I'm comfortabl sitting on 17 forma ready to rush some mix-max builds.

14 hours ago, (PSN)Deeceem said:

Well I'm sitting at 170 forma at the moment.

Dunno about others here, but I for one appreciate any free Formas. I have strict spending rules, one of which is "never buy anything you think you can earn for free."

Yeah, trading for 35 plats might be easier, but rules are rules. Not allowed to buy Formas with plats, ever.

4 hours ago, vegetosayajin said:

This will be great if I actually needed forma anymore.
But it should be a permanent reward imo, just like the kuva.
Maybe do a rotation for 9 forma and keep the 3 forma bundle permanent?

I highly doubt they are going to increase this, but I would be very happy if they do something like that...

2 hours ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Yea no problem it's your essence lol. I forgot a lot of people probably have a lot of essence anyway after spamming Odin pre Steel path so for some essence isn't an issue. 

I wasnt actually one of them, I had... 200-ish in reserve before the changes?

With this purchase I got 100 left. Since I'm doing strolls around maps with Orxilus to get plants I'm being invaded by the Edgelites at least twice per mission.

Archived