Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: February 8 - 12

[DE]Helen

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop:

• Monday: Stahlta Barrel
  • Tuesday: Stahlta Stock
  • Wednesday: Stahlta Receiver
  • Thursday: Stahlta Main Blueprint

Reminder: Make sure your Twitch and Warframe accounts are linked!

If you're having trouble, please unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts. First, make sure you're logged into warframe.com & twitch.tv with the correct accounts you want linked. Then visit warframe.com/user and under "User Information", check your Twitch Sync field. Refresh the link by choosing "Click here to unlink" and then choosing "Click here to link".

Those who have not linked their accounts before can do so here.

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Stream times for Tenno in other time zones! 🌍🌎🌏 

A live version is available on Google Sheets here: https://bit.ly/WarframeStreamTimes

The official Livestream calendar has had to be removed for the time being, so please use this Google Calendar:

Public Link (no google login required) http://bit.ly/WF-Stream-Cal-Public

Link to add calendar to your personal Google Calendar http://bit.ly/WF-Stream-Cal-Login

alfhlvU.png

I'll tune in as always but I gotta say it's kind of like a kick in the balls every time the drops are something many of us have already put the time and energy into grinding, and I accept I say this as someone who appreciated some of the frame part drops around the time Helminth went live(Khora especially), drops that others had put the time into getting that I likely wouldn't have done for a long long while as some of those grinds are ridiculous.

Why? ...Seriously, why? Not only it's easy to obtain set, but less than two months ago this weapon was already given away. It was already built with slot and potato included. I mean, ok, I probably should take some break from streams anyway, but... why???

On 2021-02-05 at 1:09 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop:

• Monday: Stahlta Barrel
  • Tuesday: Stahlta Stock
  • Wednesday: Stahlta Receiver
  • Thursday: Stahlta Main Blueprint

Yikes. That's pretty easy to earn while just playing the game to earn Protea. Would encourage a repicking of these rewards.

---

Just to make it clear, I checked my foundry, and in addition to the one I've already crafted and mastered, I have 3 full sets, and 8 barrels. This is not hard to get in any way.

Well, I guess my thumbs and sanity are safe.
For me it's a bless, because I do not have enought time and energies to do that, so I appreciate. But I think others are just annoyed by this, knowing what struggles, pain and sweat they've consumed.
Hey Tennos, I know what you're feeling now, but please: stay for the stream and enjoy some content.

Archived