Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: February 8 - 12

[DE]Helen

Stahlta.? Great something that most of us don't need! How about an option for a different reward like nightwave for those of us who already have it. No point in watching this week again. And whose bright idea was it to remove the sentient core drops from the sentient in orphics Venom? Why no Theorem arcanes ithat are not worth farming n orphix again for those of us that have everything from Scarlet spear. No Orphix statue like earth n sentient ship that you had in Scarlet spear?

Ahhh....always good to see the MINE MINE MINE players still exist to say "Hey, I already got this weapon. What reason should I get it again?"

Thank you for the weapon as I and I do know many others have not gotten to play this yet. We know you guys see the stats and figure out what to give the player base to give a go.

Will be watching 

Cheers

On 2021-02-05 at 7:46 PM, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Between new glaive mechanics and tweaks to my xoris I had a really horrible time trying to do granum crowns with this newb the other day.   I feel sorry for people who have to go through it now...  

uhm.. why? You don't even need a xoris to get the parts, use a mesa, press 4, win.

6 hours ago, (XBOX)DShinShoryuken said:

Ahhh....always good to see the MINE MINE MINE players still exist to say "Hey, I already got this weapon. What reason should I get it again?"

Thank you for the weapon as I and I do know many others have not gotten to play this yet. We know you guys see the stats and figure out what to give the player base to give a go.

Will be watching 

Cheers

psssst.. you got a stahalta for free with the Unreal Tournament epic games skin pack, WITH an ororkin catalyst installed.

2 hours ago, Seditious_Spyke said:

psssst.. you got a stahalta for free with the Unreal Tournament epic games skin pack, WITH an ororkin catalyst installed.

Double Psssst- 

On Consoles we didn't get the UT pack as its PC only.

Most players i have known have not gotten one from GV or bought one from Market or Players...hek, i barely see the Corpus guy who uses this running around.

So for a weapon that is being given for watching...its a welcome Stream give....just hope the Tuesday stream gives it. That one be holding prizes for some reason

On 2021-02-06 at 6:38 PM, (PSN)Ordis-Prime-01 said:

I think when she was given a voice box, they accidentally swapped two voice boxes. Somewhere in Fortuna there might be a male with her voice. I can’t help but laugh s bit at the picture in my head of a macho man with a females voice.

Ticker’s head looks like a male head, make no mistake, but the voice sounds like that.

On 2021-02-05 at 11:09 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop:

• Monday: Stahlta Barrel
  • Tuesday: Stahlta Stock
  • Wednesday: Stahlta Receiver
  • Thursday: Stahlta Main Blueprint

Reminder: Make sure your Twitch and Warframe accounts are linked!

If you're having trouble, please unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts. First, make sure you're logged into warframe.com & twitch.tv with the correct accounts you want linked. Then visit warframe.com/user and under "User Information", check your Twitch Sync field. Refresh the link by choosing "Click here to unlink" and then choosing "Click here to link".

Those who have not linked their accounts before can do so here.

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Pls let us trade hespazym alloy. The drop rates for hesperon by mining are horrendous.

Archived