Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Twitch Drops 2.0: Now Live!

[DE]Megan

Just now, (XBOX)NoVa X CoRoSioN said:

I was watching the stream at the start and I think Megan said anyone who was watching before they went live would need to refresh for the drop. From that statement I believe I can no longer just open a tab up before leaving for work. Oh well was cool while it lasted.

She was saying you need to refresh to see the progress bar in the chat interface. The bar was already under my profile before I refreshed, but I did manually start the stream when 4 rolled around, despite being there 10 minutes early. So time will tell.

All i know is if your banned from warframe stream chat your never getting drops again. I sent a polite un ban request and it was refused. So idk what is going on. It's a bit sad not to give someone a second chance, considering iv been playing 4 years with no other problems. 1 silly message, 1!! And you can only request an un ban once. I mean......................................

1 minute ago, (PSN)manicmartz61 said:

All i know is if your banned from warframe stream chat your never getting drops again. I sent a polite un ban request and it was refused. So idk what is going on. It's a bit sad not to give someone a second chance, considering iv been playing 4 years with no other problems. 1 silly message, 1!! And you can only request an un ban once. I mean......................................

Are you 100% positive about that? The drops aren't based on chat at all, and the progress bar is visible whether or not you have the chat interface open. The "campaign" as Twitch calls it should only be based on watch time, not your access to chat.

Edited by FilibusterCrabz

9 minutes ago, FilibusterCrabz said:

Are you 100% positive about that? The drops aren't based on chat at all, and the progress bar is visible whether or not you have the chat interface open. The "campaign" as Twitch calls it should only be based on watch time, not your access to chat.

Yeah i logged out and status bar appeared then logged in and it was gone. Linked Account like Megan posted but no joy. Will try it again. 

It seems to have worked for me. Link/unlink instructions are no bueno for mobile. I just went to the warframe page to link. Then toggled it off/on. As there's no way to link via app.

The progress bar is located on your profile icon under the drops section. The progress bar was behind actual watch time for me but doing an activity like posting a chat refreshed it.

I'll check my account tonight to confirm delivery. But I was able to claim the blueprint.

Just now, (PSN)str81337 said:

I watched the whole hour and the bar was stuck at 67%. I refresh and it stayed the same.  I was on mobile.   This new system is more steps and more chances it messes up.  I hate twitch 2.0 already. 

instead of refreshing which may have reset the progress.  Post a message in chat.  I found that fixed things for me on mobile.  There was also a message for when the drop was able to be claimed

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, (PSN)str81337 said:

I watched the whole hour and the bar was stuck at 67%. I refresh and it stayed the same.  I was on mobile.   This new system is more steps and more chances it messes up.  I hate twitch 2.0 already. 

Did you check https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory to see if maybe just the bar display got stuck?

Edited by Aeoni
  • Like 1

Just now, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

instead of refreshing which may have reset the progress.  Post a message in chat.  I found that fixed things for me on mobile.  There was also a message for when the drop was able to be claimed

I was posting.  When I refresh on mobile the stream stays up.  This is a warframe twitch problem not a me problem.  They tried to fix what wasn’t broken and broke it.

Just now, Aeoni said:

:( That really sucks. I wonder if you were the person I saw in chat saying they were stuck at that percentage or if it's actually been affecting others too.

I know I posted such at one point.  But every time I posted in chat the bar went up.  At 96% percent it gave me the drop ready to claim message. Which then required more waiting for the bar to register then I claimed.  I also left a couple minutes after.  A personal test for when I sign on to the game tonight.

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

I know I posted such at one point.  But every time I posted in chat the bar went up.  At 96% percent it gave me the drop ready to claim message. Which then required more waiting for the bar to register then I claimed.  I also left a couple minutes after.  A personal test for when I sign on to the game tonight.

Yeah, the bar for me was doing strange jumps too. But leaving it alone did the trick, I suppose. Guess I got lucky.