Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Twitch Drops 2.0: Now Live!

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, (PSN)deadmeat3171 said:

i have afeeling this would help loads

The "only" big change" is that you have to manually claim the item. Either by clicking the on the chatbox after the 30 mins watched or redeeming it throu your twitch inventory, which gets deposited there when you dont claim it manually, so you can claim it later.

6 minutes ago, x_xGamerx_x said:

The "only" big change" is that you have to manually claim the item. Either by clicking the on the chatbox after the 30 mins watched or redeeming it throu your twitch inventory, which gets deposited there when you dont claim it manually, so you can claim it later.

It says theres a pop up in chat you click on specificly and some of us may want to know what that looks like

46 minutes ago, (PSN)deadmeat3171 said:

It says theres a pop up in chat you click on specificly and some of us may want to know what that looks like

2VFO2zI.png Look at the purple pop up, that is how it's going to look like. :) 

Additionally, if you miss the pop up, you can find the drops here: 

f7bdq9r.png

You can open up this menu by clicking on your profile icon up top right. 

Edit to show how drop inventory looks like: 

LCxmNzv.png

Below the drop it should say something like "Claim" if you haven't already. 

Edited by TinyMoonSleeps
  • Like 3

hace 1 hora, TinyMoonSleeps dijo:

2VFO2zI.png Look at the purple pop up, that is how it's going to look like. :) 

Additionally, if you miss the pop up, you can find the drops here: 

f7bdq9r.png

You can open up this menu by clicking on your profile icon up top right. 

Edit to show how drop inventory looks like: 

LCxmNzv.png

Below the drop it should say something like "Claim" if you haven't already. 

Sire, you are a true hero.

Now comes a noob question... Drops function on all platforms or it's just the platform that's streaming at the moment? Like we can claim drops from all streams?

1 hour ago, Dinomotion said:

Sire, you are a true hero.

Now comes a noob question... Drops function on all platforms or it's just the platform that's streaming at the moment? Like we can claim drops from all streams?

I am not sure I get 100% the question. If a stream has drops enabled, it will always come up at the top of the chat with a pop up notification. Not every stream will provide Twitch drops, however Warframe streams usually do. 

Hopefully this is what you're asking, otherwise sorry. 

8 minutes ago, (NSW)BandBoxBrawl said:

So, when the drop's in my inventory, how long do I have to claim it. Y'know, because some of us are in the UK and your Thursday streams are at midnight for us.

I know TESO drops gave you 24h to claim them (Dropping this here as an example), but I believe Megan said somewhere on the thread that they just won't expire. Either way, should be plenty of time to open up Twitch the day after and still claim your drop. :)

Edit: Found Megan's message, it's on page 2. "Drops in your Twitch Inventory don't expire. They'll be there waiting until you eventually claim!"

Edited by TinyMoonSleeps
  • Like 1

On 2021-02-12 at 11:00 AM, [DE]Megan said:

It's a MUCH more user friendly experience. You see exact % progress towards the drops - alleviating the 'did I get it yet?' question.

There will be some growing pains no doubt, but it has great changes for transparency that our old system lacked. 

If we get in late and don't achieve the minimum, will the new system let us get the rest of the minutes somehow?

When will Warframe show up in the Twitch Drops drop down  category. I relinked as your instructions and just checked to see if warframe was in the drop down but still isn't there.

I claimed the last reward and still never got it, the 3 piece cosmetic for your operator. Have asked about this before but seems to always get overlooked.

On 2021-02-14 at 1:12 AM, FilibusterCrabz said:

Read the rest of the thread, my dude. Don't be like everyone else and blindly post in here without doing your due diligence. Please.

The topic should be clear from the first post, not requiring people to be informed by people with filibuster literally in their username. As I am not the only person who misunderstood the initial post, it was not written well with the audience in mind.

I did misread the post, I didn't read through 15 pages of comments to be certain, and my two lines of text were a joke. With all your due diligence, read between the lines and understand a joke, especially when it is a commonly repeated joke in the community.

2 minutes ago, Malanok said:

The topic should be clear from the first post, not requiring people to be informed by people with filibuster literally in their username. As I am not the only person who misunderstood the initial post, it was not written well with the audience in mind.

I did misread the post, I didn't read through 15 pages of comments to be certain, and my two lines of text were a joke. With all your due diligence, read between the lines and understand a joke, especially when it is a commonly repeated joke in the community.

I don't really care about your joke. I spent my time frivolously correcting hordes of people in this thread about information that was 1) actually clarified in the first post and 2) information clarified by Megan a few posts later and 3) information that was easily discoverable outside of the post. My username is quite literally of no consequence, so not a great deflection.

With all due respect, I don't care a whiff about your joke when it amounts to the same thing as the 20 other posts complaining about the same thing because they can't be bothered to read even the first page of this thread. That's how a forum works.

On 2021-02-14 at 3:50 AM, Slayer-. said:

Seriously, your going to throw mud when you don't even know the reason DE WAS FORCED BY TWITCH to change.

Yeah... if that is the case then MAYBE they should've said so in this announcement. That is a pretty important detail to lmk leave out... just saying.

20 hours ago, Dinomotion said:

Works on all platforms. 
It doesn't matter if Switch gameplay is steaming and you're on PC. So long as you're tuned into the stream and your WF+Twitch accounts are linked, you get the drop. You won't need to watch PS4 specific streams to claim rewards on your PS4 account. 

• Like 1