Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Twitch Drops 2.0: Now Live!

[DE]Megan

11 hours ago, hoshigami said:

hi DE, your twitch 2.0 is broken. doesnt work. why everything had to be click feast.. pls revert to 1.0 where dropwill be auto inject into game.. i still cant claim it yet.. pls help. thanks

kkkkkkk.jpg

I'm also getting this issue. have the drop but can't claim it.

If I try claim it from the mobile app it claims "Connect your twitch and game accounts to collect this reward". 

Triple checked that everything is set up right.  Watching the Nintendo stream right now and can see my drop progress. will see if the same thing happens again.

EDIT: claimed drop from the Nintendo stream just fine. still can't claim the potato

Edited by temz
  • Like 2

The guide [DE[ Megan posted is clear enough to follow.

38rH1lD.pngMahBTBB.png

So far two drops out of two. No issues on my side. Yes it takes a moment for the actual drop to appear ingame, Also if there's any error claiming don't worry its still in your twitch inventory and doesn't expire. Twitch just changed to this system, expect the bugs to be ironed out Soon™

Edit: I should point out you *may* need to run a quick mission ingame for Teshin to pop. Worst case? Restart Warframe, run a mission, and THEN if it hasn't given you a confirmation message in your inbox double-check it was claimed from Twitch's inventory,

Edited by CyborgJellyfish
Updated Information

18 minutes ago, temz said:

If I try claim it from the mobile app it claims "Connect your twitch and game accounts to collect this reward". 

Triple checked that everything is set up right.  Watching the Nintendo stream right now and can see my drop progress. will see if the same thing happens again.

I have this same issue; I cannot claim the Reactor BP from yesterday's drop.  I followed all steps and it's telling me to go take a long walk off a short pier.

On 2021-02-12 at 10:47 AM, [DE]Megan said:

IF you miss this popup and don’t claim it within chat, you can go into your Twitch Inventory section and it will be waiting there for you to claim:

This is FALSE. I watched all of yesterday's stream, but forgot to manually claim the drop. It's not showing up there today.

How long do we have to claim the drop?

Followed all the steps of unlinking and relinking. Twice.

Watched the stream yesterday. Claimed the drop in my Twitch drop inventory. 18hrs and still no in-game reward.

Just claimed the drop for today's stream and no in-game reward received yet. I have tried logging out and in a couple of times and have done some missions. Still nope.

Before I didn't have any issue receiving the in-game rewards. This Twitch Drop 2.0 thing is really irritating.

9 hours ago, alttea said:

I watched stream for about 10 minutes, then left it open and went to sleep ('cuz 12am on a workday is really not a good time for streams). Should be fine, Megan specifically said that you can claim drops manually later, right? I would like some clarification on that because drops were working 100% for me before and this new system just broke it. Nothing in my profile and I have no idea what I did wrong except living in a bad timezone.

Account relinked last week of course.

I've been testing this the last couple days. I don't believe you're doing anything wrong. Rather when you open the stream while they are offline Twitch won't update to actually show the stream when they are online; unless you manually click to open the stream, that time won't be counted. I was on the page for ~3 minutes before I clicked to open the stream  (because I am at work) and lo and behold, I didn't hit 100% until just after 33 minutes of stream time, accounting for frequent buffering which also interrupts the timer. So...not thrilled with Twitch doing this just for usability sake.

Edit: I guess this really doesn't apply to you since you were watching the stream, but I'm leaving this for people's benefit nonetheless.

Edited by FilibusterCrabz
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, lokineedslove said:

Followed all the steps of unlinking and relinking. Twice.

Watched the stream yesterday. Claimed the drop in my Twitch drop inventory. 18hrs and still no in-game reward.

Just claimed the drop for today's stream and no in-game reward received yet. I have tried logging out and in a couple of times and have done some missions. Still nope.

Before I didn't have any issue receiving the in-game rewards. This Twitch Drop 2.0 thing is really irritating.

I'm having the exact same issue. I unliked and relinked, watched the stream, claimed the drop, and got nothing in-game. It's been almost a day at this point, does anyone have a fix for this?

5 минут назад, FilibusterCrabz сказал:

Edit: I guess this really doesn't apply to you since you were watching the stream, but I'm leaving this for people's benefit nonetheless.

I started watching yesterday, yes. But there were no message about drops for me yesterday so no drop, sadly. Had to literally run home from work to catch todays stream, but now at least I know what I need to look out for. Todays drop has worked for me, its not in-game yet but at least I see it on twitch

That thing when twitch no longer auto-starts the stream when it's online is the reason why I stopped trying with Thursday streams. For the last few years it was fine to just leave the page open but now it's like I have to set alarm for 3am just to click on the stream window. Not worth it.

• Like 1

I an having si

44 minutes ago, temz said:

EDIT: claimed drop from the Nintendo stream just fine. still can't claim the potato

I have the same issue for yesterdays drop and today says 13% when i was on for the whole hour. Everything has been linked and relinked and linked again for good measure.

Sack the llamas or Sven

This has been my experience with drops 2.0 so far, hope it helps some of you out.

I unlinked and relinked my accounts when this post went live last week.

I watched stream on Tuesday and claimed the drop on Twitch during the stream.

Logged into Warframe a few hours later, didn't have the drop.

Logged into Warframe several hours later after sleeping. I received the drop and the inbox message from Teshin was timestamped when I logged in previously.

Watched stream today (Wednesday) and claimed the drop on Twitch again during the stream.

Logged into Warframe just after stream, no drop.

Logged out and then back in again immediately, and I received the drop.

• Like 1

Got the Drop yesterday no worries.  Todays drop is in my inventory.  When I click on Claim Now, it says Error Occurred - Drop was not claimed.  The helmet appears in the claimed section, but the Claim Now button doesn't go away, even after a refresh.  Most importantly, it did not get delivered to my account in game.