Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: February 15 - 19

[DE]Helen

4 hours ago, Aeoni said:

How strange. I think it was Megan who said the earned drops will stay claimable in the twitch inventory forever. 24 hours is still nice, but this is indeed important to know.

(I can confirm that claimed stuff does stay in the Twitch inventory.)

Thank you for testing this out!

Indeed we gotta know as i think someone asked if it would stay in there til the weekend

As for the Helm, it is also gone from my Drops area as i checked it just at 1130AM Colorado time. Make sure if you want the item, claim it before 24 hours have cleared players or it is GONE from your Drops on Twitch. 

2 hours ago, Nombei said:

Good morning all,

I set up the Twitch drop 2.0 and got the potato on Tuesday just fine. I tuned into the show on Wednesday but never checked my drop percentage. I logged it today to claim the Octavia helmet only to find it missing.  I was under the impression there was no time limit on claiming the drop?

Don't tell me that we have to click on our names and drop switch every day?

Apparently claiming is time sensitive after all (24 hours?). It is not supposed to be; maybe they can figure out what's up with that.

I have also found that receiving the drops in game after claiming ALSO requires me to run a mission. Otherwise Teshin simply will not send me his message.

5 hours ago, Aeoni said:

Not sure if you are being sarcastic. ^^ Just in case: That's exactly how it works now.

Actually it seems it doesn't. If you look at a prior image someone posted, the claim end date said it was literally at 4pm CST on the same day of the stream. That means it umclaimable by the end of the stream. Guess anyone who is busy doing other things just doesn't get stuff anymore. 

21 minutes ago, (XBOX)Adams Eden said:

That’s what I do, load up the twitch app start streaming and put my phone back on my belt clip and keep working turn it off after an hour or so to make sure I got the drop.

Be warned though it sounds like you need to look at it check the progress bar.  Then post a comment.  Claim the drop manually within a time frame.  Then when you log on you have to do at least one mission (as opposed to a couple of flips in your orbiter. So far I have been doing all that and haven't missed a drop from 2.0 yet. 

14 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Though I'm going to try something for the next stream cause I'll be peeved if I miss that one.

10 hours ago, Aeoni said:

There probably is some obvious answer that I am missing, but could you just keep a browser window open instead of the app, at least for the drops you really want?

True, that's not a guarantee for success because some streams most definitely demand that you refresh at the start of them... But in that case there may truly be no way to grab a thing wildly outside your time zone.

Although... all I can think of is maybe using a browser and adding a timer that forces a refresh five minutes after the stream is scheduled to begin?

I stopped using a browser because of streaming issues and bit-rate even at lowered rate it played up, which is stupid considering how fast my net is. So I switched to the standalone installed Twitch Viewer which is great.

Hence why I'm trying something different seeing I'm up for this mornings stream, I'm going to watch if what I set in motion kicks in and if it doesn't then I'm just going to have to say goodbye to drops in the future that always worked under drops 1.0

Though I'm stubborn I like the drops, I will somehow hope/maybe work it out to get a new system working for myself. 

Until then the saga continues ..............................................

Edit:
UPDATE: I tried a different window to be active in Twitch and it seems to be working so far, plus I was awake to sit and watch to double check it was going to work and it has.

Update: It claimed no drama and was delivered into my inventory via email while I was standing in my orbiter.

9BaYMYM.png

So it appears I need to run standalone Twitch Viewer installed on my computer in a different window to what I had been doing for years.

Spoiler

fYCL2B1.jpg

Thanks for the Shawzin! I love it! I spent the last couple hours making this:

6hAAKABSAEEAFhAIKAJSAMEANUAQJARSAUEAVUAYJAZSAcEAdUAgJAhSAkEAliAoSAsEAtSAwEAxRA0CA1SA4EA5RA8CA9RBACBBMBEBBFRBICBJMBMBBNKBQRBRKBURBVKBYRBZKBcRBdMBgBBhMBkBBlMBoBBpRBsCBtKBwKB0KB4BB8CB+ECABCEECIJCMKCQBCRKCYKCcKCgBChMCkCClKCoBCpJCsCCtECwBCxEC4EC8EDAEDIEDMEDQEDYKDZEDcKDdEDgKDhEDoJDsCDwhEAREBBEChEIBEJUEMKENKEQRERBESKEYEEZKEdEEeKEfEEgMEjJEkKEnEEoJErCEsEEvBEwBE3EE4CE7SE8UE/KFAUFHKFIRFLEFMMFPCFQMFXCFYBFbEFfBFgEFjBFkEFnBFoJFrCFsKFvEFwKFzEF0KF3EF4

On 2021-02-16 at 6:59 AM, TarikThunderStorm said:

Why are ALL the streams in the middle of the night for most of Australia? When can WE actually get to watch them live and get the juicy drops? Seriously upset...

Some of those streams are at 1:00am and 4:00am in my country UAE 🇦🇪 so yh, but I still watch if the drops are nice.

On 2021-02-13 at 1:05 AM, HunterDigi said:

Can you guys do re-runs (with drops :P ) for players who have to sleep during your stream schedule? Prime time for me is at 2am for example :/

same, i need to be up or something at 2 and 5 AM, some solution to watch the stream at a non demonic hour and get the drop would be great.

Archived