Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Railjack Dev-Build Homestream 47 Discussion

Duality52

I'm interested to see how it all pans out after watching the dev stream some interesting changes, guns only slow you down now instead of not firing, Battle avionics no longer use capacity.

All new stuff for Helios to scan, :facepalm: good luck staying alive my little buddy Corpus target you as soon as we step on a Corpus ship R.I.P

Reb should use her glasses if she can't see the small text, SgEkv.gif I saw her squinting.  

4 minutes ago, CaptainMinty said:

My sides hurt from how hard I laughed at how pointless this is. I have over 211 pads and I'll never run out of energy so long as I live. RIP Railjack energy economy.

211 you say? 
YCiOZ9k.png

I don't think I'll run out of energy for the Railjack.

1 minute ago, CaptainMinty said:

This is why I said repeatedly on the feedback forums why turning Railjack energy into Warframe energy was a bad idea.

I know right? I don't have an energy pad problem I swear, I don't compulsively build them...

It is a CATASTROPHICALLY LARGE error by DE lol.

Just now, Slayer-. said:

I haven't used one in ages, though I keep around 1000 built sitting IN PROGRESS so I can see them while claiming other stuff.

A8845F5C6E705C478C1536A2FC296E293EEA6ACE

I'm a bit liberal with them lol, I tend to accidentally use them cos the hotkey is C which is easily hit when using hotkeys V, Z, etc lol

7 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

I'm a bit liberal with them lol, I tend to accidentally use them cos the hotkey is C which is easily hit when using hotkeys V, Z, etc lol

Is this confirmation that players just smash their face against the keyboard?

2 hours ago, Duality52 said:

A mix of Survival and Disruption. There is a temperature gauge that must be kept within a certain range. Slow the temperature gain by destroying marked Unstable Pipes. Corpus Engineers will attempt to reset the Reactor's Temperature Gauge should they hack the Reactor Console.

I have a bad feeling about this...

1 hour ago, Slayer-. said:

snip

All new stuff for Helios to scan, :facepalm: good luck staying alive my little buddy Corpus target you as soon as we step on a Corpus ship R.I.P

snip

38 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

Who needs Helios when you have Bonewidow?

I'm not saying you're one of these players, I like to play Warframe as a Warframe, I don't want to fall into the category of just use the biggest gun/weapon each time.

Another thing some players might find is if the player gets too used to playing Mechs then when they get destroyed they themselves will get owned hardcore I am saying some, in a way I'm glad DE didn't allow them in normal missions, it'd be the Bramma all over again in pub squads.

9 minutes ago, (PSN)mahoshonenfox said:

What happened to the side guns? The seats are gone. You have to go down a hatch to magically teleport you into a gun seat now. I bet there's still just 2 but I wouldn't mind if DE would give us a 3rd turret seat so 3 people can shoot and 1 can pilot.

You've never heard of the Millennium Falcon?

220px-A_screenshot_from_Star_Wars_Episod

8 minutes ago, (PSN)mahoshonenfox said:

What happened to the side guns? The seats are gone. You have to go down a hatch to magically teleport you into a gun seat now. I bet there's still just 2 but I wouldn't mind if DE would give us a 3rd turret seat so 3 people can shoot and 1 can pilot.

We've become the millennium falcon except we portal to our seat.

Just now, Slayer-. said:

I'm not saying you're one of these players, I like to play Warframe as a Warframe, I don't want to fall into the category of just use the biggest gun/weapon each time.

Another thing some players might find is if the player gets too used to playing Mechs then when they get destroyed they themselves will get owned hardcore I am saying some, in a way I'm glad DE didn't allow them in normal missions, it'd be the Bramma all over again in pub squads.

You've never heard of the Millennium Falcon?

220px-A_screenshot_from_Star_Wars_Episod

Damn you beat me.

9 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Snip

TBH mechs are pretty easy to destroy, and while the voidrig's ult its dumbly OP, its not like mesa cant do the same already while retaining all the warframe benefits.

For me at least, them the mechs roam free, and if a player gets owned, then be it, its the player's issue to get overused to a specific gear, and diversity its always great it the end

4 minutes ago, KittySkin said:

TBH mechs are pretty easy to destroy, and while the voidrig's ult its dumbly OP, its not like mesa cant do the same already while retaining all the warframe benefits.

For me at least, them the mechs roam free, and if a player gets owned, then be it, its the player's issue to get overused to a specific gear, and diversity its always great it the end

True, but you know it will happen. :)

23 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Just hit them with the Heliocor

*hits target* are you scanned yet? *continues to beat target into a bloody smear while scanning it*

Funny you say that my Synoid Heliocor is worked with a build, hmm I might take it for another run into SP territory seeing I'm finishing off my alerts, though I'm going to miss my 7.98 range my Scindo Prime has while I'm in there. lol

Edit: Yeah it went Okkk but not my Scindo.

Archived