Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Railjack Dev-Build Homestream 47 Discussion

Duality52

20 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Funny you say that my Synoid Heliocor is worked with a build, hmm I might take it for another run into SP territory seeing I'm finishing off my alerts, though I'm going to miss my 7.98 range my Scindo Prime has while I'm in there. lol

Edit: Yeah it went Okkk but not my Scindo.

Scindo? What is this dark magic? Don't you know you're supposed to play meta and nothing else?

12 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Scindo? What is this dark magic? Don't you know you're supposed to play meta and nothing else?

The magic is all the dead enemies at my feet. https://overframe.gg/build/138178/ It also looks nice with the Heavy Blade Mizar Skin.

I play what I like on the day, I use many weapons but this is my flavour of the month. :wink:

Edit:
I just updated the build to reflect why I use that stance.

10 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

The magic is all the dead enemies at my feet. https://overframe.gg/build/138178/ It also looks nice with the Heavy Blade Mizar Skin.

I play what I like on the day, I use many weapons but this is my flavour of the month. :wink:

Edit:
I just updated the build to reflect why I use that stance.

That sort of free thinking's dangerous, you might actually learn something outside of the meta...

6 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

That sort of free thinking's dangerous, you might actually learn something outside of the meta...

I wouldn't even know what the meta is at the moment, I pick based on what I need.

------------------------------

That Dev-Stream looked cool, I just hope it pans out for the good, though some nice changes so DE is sort of listening.

6 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

I wouldn't even know what the meta is at the moment, I pick based on what I need.

------------------------------

That Dev-Stream looked cool, I just hope it pans out for the good, though some nice changes so DE is sort of listening.

Railjack still running of our frame's enwrgy though..  *rolls eyes*

1 minute ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Railjack still running of our frame's enwrgy though..  *rolls eyes*

Yeah I know, we had a system that was unique and made you feel different while on your Spaceship, now it'll just be like a HUGE Warframe in the vacuum of space where no one hears you fart I mean scream. 

Well, looks like every single pilot is going to be Hildryn. Sure, I can just spam Zenurik like for absolutely every other mission in the entire game when I want to completely ignore energy as a balancing factor, but Hildryn doesn't even have to get out of the chair to refill.

1 hour ago, DoomFruit said:

Well, looks like every single pilot is going to be Hildryn. Sure, I can just spam Zenurik like for absolutely every other mission in the entire game when I want to completely ignore energy as a balancing factor, but Hildryn doesn't even have to get out of the chair to refill.

Or you can just.. not use her? Not everyone follows the newest brain dead meta tactic you know.

Since Command Intrinsics is here I and probably a lot of people have no reason to deal with randoms in pubs. 

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Slayer-.:

Most people don’t. The forum meme that there is a meta that everyone blindly copies and that then gets nerfed solely for its popularity really just shows how incompetent people on this forum really are.

1 hour ago, DrivaMain said:

Or you can just.. not use her? Not everyone follows the newest brain dead meta tactic you know.

Since Command Intrinsics is here I and probably a lot of people have no reason to deal with randoms in pubs. 

True, but it's annoying that there is now one mathematically optimal choice for pilot frames whereas before it didn't make much difference. If you have the choice between being able to spam missile swarms pretty much constantly (that ability already has a cooldown between casts, so by the time it's ready again you'll have refilled) and not, there's no real reason not to pick the infinite shooting frame.

And I wasn't talking about public matches - in fact, it's going to be even "worse" for solo players since the less things you need to worry about, the better. If you can delete "ship" energy from the equation, why wouldn't you?

I am just glad my hundreds of converted liches now have a purpose,

You with the fire  bramma and you with the toxin tonkor , you are on defense duty, those fancy ephemera should discourage any boarders.

The rest of you can fight till the death to decide who stays on stand by.

You random cheap NPC i bought from ticker, that i will not bother remembering ,will be on repair and engineering. You can have this weapon that heals so i dont have to bother reviving you.

4 hours ago, DoomFruit said:

They will you know players will take the easiest route, I hope it doesn't end in a nerf for Hildryn because of what she can do, they did it with Limbo in Scarlet Spear, they did it with Khora because of some players who wanted to afk macro farm for easy gains. [can't say what I really want too say or I'd get a warning and the post removed]

Sick of NERFS to frames that become popular, either by everyone doing it or because DE forced the player to do it because of system changes to something that worked well (railjack) or some partner streaming how to exploit stuff in a You-Tube video, I wont name him but he's been mentioned in another thread.

/rant. 

I should just quote myself.

Spoiler

Welcome too Warframe, where Nerfs are the Norm if players post lots of You-Tube Videos about certain skills/Weapons

/me switches back into Jekyll from Hyde.

4 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Why not both?

Because when you combine "Fart" and "Scream" it becomes "Scart" which has nothing to do with either nor its an evolution of both.

Now, if you remove the "r" of "Scart" on the other hand...

39 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Because when you combine "Fart" and "Scream" it becomes "Scart" which has nothing to do with either nor its an evolution of both.

Now, if you remove the "r" of "Scart" on the other hand...

Hey man that's how some animals got their names don't you know. The first bloke who saw a fin while swimming started saying "shiiitt"and changed it to "faaaarrkkk" halfway through and thus they were christened Sharks.

6 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Or that other thing that's dangerous to ones health, I hear it is called "fun", or something.

41 minutes ago, Yamazuki said:

Or that other thing that's dangerous to ones health, I hear it is called "fun", or something.

Bro that's taboo around here... I don't want my fellow CdG members getting in trouble over such radical thinking as playing games for fun. 😄

11 hours ago, cliffghost said:

There are also players who think that they are skilled players because they have accumulated many hours in the game.

That's... nice? Not sure what it has to do with Parts diluting the drop tables though.

12 hours ago, cliffghost said:

So the Ignis Wraith war is finally over. Good news... 😁

No, sadly it won't go away that easily

The research is still tied with clans making 100% clan research advertisements, even when they are lacking said bp or the bp is somewhere in the alliance, in fact they crave atleast 1 clan like that to be in the alliance so that all clans there can boast 100% research, it's a simple trick but only really tricks shallow players, but again we are talking about rather large clans that constantly need some sort of fodder.

Every time DE makes a change involving Ignis wraith, they are trying to reduce the toxic behavior caused by players, clans and alliances, they are not saying it directly to them that they are the problem to begin with.
You don't want to be involved, you don't want to have statements that sellers are scammers for example, because that negatively impacts you, the clan if it's a common tought shared among players and potentially even the alliance if several clans behave like that.

Archived