Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Update: Call of the Tempestarii [Live!]

[DE]Megan

On 2021-03-19 at 4:02 PM, (PSN)DEAD_LOCK55 said:

Woohooo!! 

I've been waiting for the AI railjack crew since the railjack update launched.

this is gonna be SO GOOD!!!

Agreed.

On 2021-03-19 at 4:03 PM, (XBOX)Try2Smile4Life said:

You don't know how much we appreciate this! I was afraid that we'd have a content draught until after April since the latest piece of content only was a temporary event. To see progress on Call of the Tempestarii ignites a spark of hope in me <3

Same.

On 2021-03-19 at 4:03 PM, (PSN)KageMaxwell said:

That Operator suit is getting me hyped too.

It does look fire!

Tbh honest i could care less until you release the "next gen" patch or simply put turn up simple settings on Xbox. I spent tons on my PS account went to Xbox for many reasons and now ive spent even more,there is NO REASON PS should have it and Xbox dont. I have no interest in playing Warframe on my PS5 i want to continue here on XBSX with the same courtesy as PS just up the settings and push the update already don't blame stuff that's completely irrelevant. I never complain i cant believe you got me on here doing this I just know it isnt a difficult task PS had it damn near at launch treat everyone the same man your a F2P game who relies on players like me to spend. Everyone else might be cool with it i for one am not.

8 hours ago, (XBOX)FRAGSLAYER said:

Tbh honest i could care less until you release the "next gen" patch or simply put turn up simple settings on Xbox. I spent tons on my PS account went to Xbox for many reasons and now ive spent even more,there is NO REASON PS should have it and Xbox dont. I have no interest in playing Warframe on my PS5 i want to continue here on XBSX with the same courtesy as PS just up the settings and push the update already don't blame stuff that's completely irrelevant. I never complain i cant believe you got me on here doing this I just know it isnt a difficult task PS had it damn near at launch treat everyone the same man your a F2P game who relies on players like me to spend. Everyone else might be cool with it i for one am not.

Man we aint gettin it anytime soon. We'll prolly get it when Hydroid gets a complete remake. So never

17 hours ago, (XBOX)FRAGSLAYER said:

willy_wonka_sarcasm_meme.jpg

On 2021-03-21 at 7:49 AM, (PSN)OmegaSlayer said:

Because there'll be a devstream with the announcement date before release, and next week has no devstream

K

On 2021-03-21 at 7:55 AM, (XBOX)HollowCube987 said:

Crank up that Golden Wind

Za Warudo  

Also Dora Dora! from Crazy Diamond and Za Hando Eraso from Za Hando.

Golden Wind Requiem

Star Platinum Za Worldo

Hermit purple and Hamon

18 hours ago, (XBOX)sealpup012000 said:

will this update b fixing the bugs in orb vallis on the bountys if u try to repeat the mission u cant hack the consoles and also will this update b fixing the kuva armor on the back of the right leg instead of the front on chroma n prime n hildryn

Unlikely this update is about Railjack you could put it in bug reports tho.

Archived