Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Update: Call of the Tempestarii [Live!]

[DE]Megan

14 hours ago, (NSW)IronElemental said:

They're first gonna give pc a 'testrun' of no hotfixes for a bit i read. Has this 'testrun' been done yet?

I think once that's succesfully done, that's the point at which they can implement their work into console versions and send it of to cert?

As of now, there is no information on this, until they make a precise anouncement they're probably still working on pc hotfixes.

Why the hell do keep forcing railjack down our throats every other mass update gets forgotten why can't this already. Bad enough when railjack first dropped you guy's said this isn't for new players so nerfing costs slapping everyone how actually grinded it out and now got plat here's a railjack. I know times are hard but this update has me considering deleting but hey there's never been any consideration for veteran players why should i expect that to ever change 

24 minutes ago, (PSN)jwortiz84 said:

Why the hell do keep forcing railjack down our throats every other mass update gets forgotten why can't this already. Bad enough when railjack first dropped you guy's said this isn't for new players so nerfing costs slapping everyone how actually grinded it out and now got plat here's a railjack. I know times are hard but this update has me considering deleting but hey there's never been any consideration for veteran players why should i expect that to ever change 

I'm a veteran player, played since closed beta, I'm happy with this update. Please don't talk like you act on behalf of everyone, if a game gets too much take a break. 

17 hours ago, (XBOX)The Only Zenith said:

Is the new update gonna have a new prime vault? It’s been like at least 90 days since banshee and mirage got unvaulted so...

personally? i would love this, i kinda wish they had done one last prime vault for nyx and valkyr due to them now being perma unvaulted with the current pc update.  which means i will forever be 1 prime noggle short of a full collection unless DE decides to still do vault packs for nyx

6 hours ago, (XBOX)Neon Lights9212 said:

personally? i would love this, i kinda wish they had done one last prime vault for nyx and valkyr due to them now being perma unvaulted with the current pc update.  which means i will forever be 1 prime noggle short of a full collection unless DE decides to still do vault packs for nyx

its not having a vault, its having perma unvaultings.... 

58 minutes ago, (PSN)Spider_Enigma said:

its not having a vault, its having perma unvaultings.... 

im well aware of that.

i specifically said that i WISH that nyx and valkyr would get one last prime vault pack so those of us who might not have the prime noggles could have one last chance to get them.

there is also still the prime accessories too, so those might end up leading to the two prime warframes getting vault packs in the future anyways.

On 2021-03-19 at 12:10 PM, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

We're getting update 30 same time.  the railjack update will be there as well.  Expect to wait 3 weeks to a month. (I don't think 2 weeks will be enough to fix what is broken).

Been waiting month and a half already since last " update" 

2 hours ago, (PSN)ak71411 said:

Been waiting month and a half already since last " update" 

I meant a month since the start of this thread which was 3/19.  So next week 4/14-4/21.  But that was my prediction.  I wouldn't be surprised with later. They delivered with the update leading upto octavia prime. So... We shall see.

On 2021-04-04 at 5:27 AM, (PSN)jwortiz84 said:

Willy Wonka Reaction GIF

Il y a 3 heures, (XBOX)Vamma Takayn a dit :

ok its been 18days since the developement and way over 2weeks since PC got corpus railjack where is it? we were told in the dev stream announcing this we would get it in 4 weeks from that date. and yet we wait.

What did you expect them to give us the update fast?!

XD thats rich!!

If we have it at the end of April it would be a miracle! Even worse for switch!

1 hour ago, (PSN)Ruskinya said:

Can we any news once in a while? Seeing the [In Development] everyday is frustrating. The old system was way better (In Dev -> In Cert -> Release for day X -> Released Today), at least we knew we were getting closer and closer to the update... 

This was exactly my point when they first announced the change. It's absolutely frustrating. RNG has made it into even the news fcol!!!!

1 hour ago, (PSN)PerigoBerro said:

This was exactly my point when they first announced the change. It's absolutely frustrating. RNG has made it into even the news fcol!!!!

This update is releasing on all platforms simultanously, PC doesnt need cert and xbox and ps certs will take different times so I dont know what they could really do without raising expectations. they could be saying one platforms ready even if anothers is in cert, but then it could still be sent back for fixes delaying the whole update it'd be a mess of over excited players expecting it to drop in the hour. Just be patient, they've given us a release window.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Etheral_Synergy said:

This update is releasing on all platforms simultanously, PC doesnt need cert and xbox and ps certs will take different times so I dont know what they could really do without raising expectations. they could be saying one platforms ready even if anothers is in cert, but then it could still be sent back for fixes delaying the whole update it'd be a mess of over excited players expecting it to drop in the hour. Just be patient, they've given us a release window.

BUT I WANT IT NOW!!! :-p

10258003.gif

Archived