Jump to content

Console Update: Call of the Tempestarii [Live!]


Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, (NSW)IronElemental said:

A little birdy (zephyr deluxe pun) told me we can expect this update later today already!

Good times!! But i kinda ran behind on prepping for it this way...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unless it's april 1st today. In that case, haha!

I'm thinking that bird was indeed considering april 1st, wouldn't expect that update anytime before april 30th given how they have yet to announce their 'no-hotfix' time on pc
would be quite a surprise if it did happen though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They're first gonna give pc a 'testrun' of no hotfixes for a bit i read. Has this 'testrun' been done yet?

I think once that's succesfully done, that's the point at which they can implement their work into console versions and send it of to cert?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, (NSW)IronElemental said:

They're first gonna give pc a 'testrun' of no hotfixes for a bit i read. Has this 'testrun' been done yet?

I think once that's succesfully done, that's the point at which they can implement their work into console versions and send it of to cert?

As of now, there is no information on this, until they make a precise anouncement they're probably still working on pc hotfixes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why the hell do keep forcing railjack down our throats every other mass update gets forgotten why can't this already. Bad enough when railjack first dropped you guy's said this isn't for new players so nerfing costs slapping everyone how actually grinded it out and now got plat here's a railjack. I know times are hard but this update has me considering deleting but hey there's never been any consideration for veteran players why should i expect that to ever change 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, (PSN)jwortiz84 said:

Why the hell do keep forcing railjack down our throats every other mass update gets forgotten why can't this already. Bad enough when railjack first dropped you guy's said this isn't for new players so nerfing costs slapping everyone how actually grinded it out and now got plat here's a railjack. I know times are hard but this update has me considering deleting but hey there's never been any consideration for veteran players why should i expect that to ever change 

I'm a veteran player, played since closed beta, I'm happy with this update. Please don't talk like you act on behalf of everyone, if a game gets too much take a break. 

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, (XBOX)The Only Zenith said:

Is the new update gonna have a new prime vault? It’s been like at least 90 days since banshee and mirage got unvaulted so...

personally? i would love this, i kinda wish they had done one last prime vault for nyx and valkyr due to them now being perma unvaulted with the current pc update.  which means i will forever be 1 prime noggle short of a full collection unless DE decides to still do vault packs for nyx

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, (XBOX)Neon Lights9212 said:

personally? i would love this, i kinda wish they had done one last prime vault for nyx and valkyr due to them now being perma unvaulted with the current pc update.  which means i will forever be 1 prime noggle short of a full collection unless DE decides to still do vault packs for nyx

its not having a vault, its having perma unvaultings.... 

Edited by (PSN)Spider_Enigma
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, (PSN)Spider_Enigma said:

its not having a vault, its having perma unvaultings.... 

im well aware of that.

 

i specifically said that i WISH that nyx and valkyr would get one last prime vault pack so those of us who might not have the prime noggles could have one last chance to get them.

 

there is also still the prime accessories too, so those might end up leading to the two prime warframes getting vault packs in the future anyways.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-03-19 at 12:10 PM, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

We're getting update 30 same time.  the railjack update will be there as well.  Expect to wait 3 weeks to a month. (I don't think 2 weeks will be enough to fix what is broken).

Been waiting month and a half already since last " update" 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, (PSN)ak71411 said:

Been waiting month and a half already since last " update" 

I meant a month since the start of this thread which was 3/19.  So next week 4/14-4/21.  But that was my prediction.  I wouldn't be surprised with later. They delivered with the update leading upto octavia prime. So... We shall see.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Really looking forward to recruiting a great crew for my railjack adventures. Really cool idea to have us equip and customize them. I really love your genius game and I tell everyone about it. 

Edited by Treyborneelock
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-04-04 at 5:27 AM, (PSN)jwortiz84 said:

Why the hell do keep forcing railjack down our throats every other mass update gets forgotten why can't this already. Bad enough when railjack first dropped you guy's said this isn't for new players so nerfing costs slapping everyone how actually grinded it out and now got plat here's a railjack. I know times are hard but this update has me considering deleting but hey there's never been any consideration for veteran players why should i expect that to ever change 

Willy Wonka Reaction GIF

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Il y a 3 heures, (XBOX)Vamma Takayn a dit :

ok its been 18days since the developement and way over 2weeks since PC got corpus railjack where is it? we were told in the dev stream announcing this we would get it in 4 weeks from that date. and yet we wait.

What did you expect them to give us the update fast?!

XD thats rich!!

 

If we have it at the end of April it would be a miracle! Even worse for switch!

Edited by (NSW)Lorkhan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • [DE]Danielle changed the title to Console Update: Call of the Tempestarii [Live!]
  • [DE]Danielle locked and unpinned this topic
  • [DE]Danielle unfeatured this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...