Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plague Star event

Tauthe

• 1 month later...
On 2021-04-07 at 12:47 PM, xcrimsonlegendx said:

Don't recall them ever saying Plague star was gone, they just skipped it and temporarily put the rewards in Daughter's shop to hold us over.

Crimson is correct. I've quit the game on/off for several years, and since I missed the Plague event naturally... I kept my eyes on it like a Sniper whilst I did other things. No one has stated, anywhere that it's "gone". It's just probably in a further rotation coming up... Like everything i.e. Baro

I really want the Plague Kripath, I missed it and I regretted it ever since. Never had an opportunity since because i'm always just a DAY or two short of NOTICING it's even up.

18 minutes ago, Mercefulmerc said:

Crimson is correct. I've quit the game on/off for several years, and since I missed the Plague event naturally... I kept my eyes on it like a Sniper whilst I did other things. No one has stated, anywhere that it's "gone". It's just probably in a further rotation coming up... Like everything i.e. Baro

I really want the Plague Kripath, I missed it and I regretted it ever since. Never had an opportunity since because i'm always just a DAY or two short of NOTICING it's even up.

It's already announced to make a comback (plague star). Plague Zaws also were available on Deimos Halloween event last year, this year should have them on stock too

4 hours ago, vanaukas said:

It's already announced to make a comback (plague star). Plague Zaws also were available on Deimos Halloween event last year, this year should have them on stock too

Thanks for the reply vanaukas 🙂 good to hear

12 hours ago, vanaukas said:

Why do people always just say stuff like that without *ANY* reference to the actual source?  Neither you nor the original "PS is gone for good" reference anything.  Anything at all, much less any official announcement or even just a timestamp in some community or dev stream.

18 minutes ago, HankSnake said:

Why do people always just say stuff like that without *ANY* reference to the actual source?  Neither you nor the original "PS is gone for good" reference anything.  Anything at all, much less any official announcement or even just a timestamp in some community or dev stream.

Laziness.

Here's the devstream that confirmed the return of Plague Star.

27:05 if the timestamp link does not work for you.

2 hours ago, HankSnake said:

Mostly because these references can be months in the past and nobody wants to sift though several hour-long dev streams to find a 3 second clip.

4 hours ago, HankSnake said:

Because I forgot to mention it was on devstream and I'm too lazy

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

Wish it never came back, really bland event and people only defend cause forma which is a weak defense. Naberus was superior

But unfortunately it's coming back this year and the ghoul saw will be in it and i just ask why the hell isn't the saw in ghoul purge instead?

Imo only the mobile defense is boring, the other stages can be sped up with a good team.

19 minutes ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

Wish it never came back, really bland event and people only defend cause forma which is a weak defense. Naberus was superior

But unfortunately it's coming back this year and the ghoul saw will be in it and i just ask why the hell isn't the saw in ghoul purge instead?

Fingers crossed its getting some kind of revamp? Or even a variation of missions?

16 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

Imo only the mobile defense is boring, the other stages can be sped up with a good team.

Still not a good event. "It can be speed up" is not a good excuse. In fact, it makes it sound even worse.

Granted, events are usually doing the same thing over and over, but something that is a Bounty should have some sort of variation, which is what I liked about Naberus: you could do the Bounties, but they at least were not the same 3-5 Steps all the time, there is a good level of repetition after doing it enough, but at least there's some variety in getting the tokens to trade in the shop.

I could barely bring myself to play Plague Star the last time it came around, so no, I'm not excited. 

Assuming they're eliminating the built forma, capping them, or making them more expensive to get, I'm going to guess more people will feel the same way. 

7 hours ago, HankSnake said:

Why do people always just say stuff like that without *ANY* reference to the actual source? 

Why were you annoyed at the thought of needing to find the information yourself?

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess it's the same reason in both cases.  😉

18 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

Why were you annoyed at the thought of needing to find the information yourself?

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess it's the same reason in both cases.  😉

What information?  How can I find information that pretty obviously DOES NOT EXIST?

Oh, and claims need to be supported by EVIDENCE.

Logic is obviously not your strong suit.  And your insult game, while slightly better, isn't much to write home about either.

Thanks for playing.

32 minutes ago, HankSnake said:

What information?  How can I find information that pretty obviously DOES NOT EXIST?

33 minutes ago, HankSnake said:

Logic is obviously not your strong suit.  And your insult game, while slightly better, isn't much to write home about either.

Thanks for playing.

You're welcome.

I'm confused how you managed to write this reply without noticing the information that 16Bitman already quote-replied to you with.

Oh, and claims need to be supported by EVIDENCE.

This seems hypocritical, because this seems like a claim you're making, and yet you don't seem to have provided any evidence for it.  If you want to make a claim claiming that claims need to be supported by EVIDENCE, you're going to need to support that with EVIDENCE.

But also this isn't a high school debate team so no, nobody needs to do anything of the sort.  Maybe just treat people with respect instead of getting upset when they don't cater to your unspoken whims.

• 2 months later...
On 2021-04-07 at 7:42 AM, (PSN)DiligentDiamond said:

P.S. - What if Plague Star and Scarlet Spear were the Steel Path versions of Invasions? New Infested Weapons or Ceti Weapons? Alternate Sentient Core Farm/Sink and Mutagen Mass Farm/Sink with a little Deimos resources mixed in? Would need to wait till after the New War was resolved story wise though.

Now this is something I can sink my teeth into. With SP Arcanes and Gal mods we (the players) are amassing all this power with nowhere to actually test it. And I'm not talking about doing a public SP survival on Mot and dropping a wolf beacon around the 90 minute mark just for giggles. I mean about making me actually work and plan for it.

Archived