Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

werent the dex items supposed to roll out in April?

CaptainSpear

11 hours ago, CaptainSpear said:

in the devstream 153, rebecca said that the anniversary alerts are going to be pushed to april, (but) the rhino skin would be avalible as soon as you log in in april. its april now....and where is the rhino skin?

.....seriously? April 1st at 12:01am bro? Give them a second! Lol! J/k

7 minutes ago, GEN-Son_17 said:

.....seriously? April 1st at 12:01am bro? Give them a second! Lol! J/k

bruh i asked this after noon on the 2nd, im just wondering where they are

5 hours ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

Iirc DE said "it's pushed to April and when it's live you'll receive the skin on login and previous items via alerts"

ok maybe i mis-remembered? dont crucify me! frick! its a mistake let me go!

1 hour ago, CaptainSpear said:

i was just asking

i heard rebecca say it was coming april, so i was just asking

god over half the people are just blowing this out of proportion 

jeeze

chill

I think some of it's meant in good fun.  The rest...well let's just say some of us have been permanently scarred by the forums and probably deserve your pity. 😉

13 hours ago, CaptainSpear said:

I get that you probably feel a little dumped on after making a small mistake. 

If you want the troll party to end, you can report your thread and ask a moderator to lock it for you. They will usually always lock a thread at an OP's request unless it's already turned into a proper feedback megathread and gone completely out of your hands anyways. 

14 hours ago, CaptainSpear said:

You have a deal. Lol! Most were just having a bit of fun though. Just please remember to not be so anxious with dates and releases. As you now understand, reactions can be pretty intense.

20 hours ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

Iirc DE said "it's pushed to April and when it's live you'll receive the skin on login and previous items via alerts" 

To me this doesn't sound as "launches first day of April" 

I might be wrong, though.. So idk what OP is on about.. 

that is true, for DE never announce what day somewhere in April for it could be end of the month or mid of it or few days or weeks but at the time being, I think it is basically that DE for making up time and also freaking out date.

On 2021-04-02 at 10:19 AM, MBaldelli said:

Welcome new player.  Allow an OG and a veteran introduce you to the meme that comes whenever something is announced for release 

Reveal hidden contents

pRWGx7Y8LQt5a9hhvL0qvXvL5oBuwy96xZbs7qHT

and

Reveal hidden contents

DUo3Bt9VQAIBW6O.png

And let's not forget this one either:

Reveal hidden contents

KwKot%2B8e3H1jc%2BRG6Z%2BU=&risl=&pid=Im

Seriously, just sit tight and it'll be released.  Demanding it in the forums will usually be ignored (trust me -- some of us have been doing it for years), and those that remember will post this to the new players that don't realize how DE and Warframe works when it comes to timetables.  

Happy grinding until it's been dropped! 

WHO HATH SUMMONED ME FROM THE DEPTH!?

2 hours ago, Limborghini said:

We were also supposed to have an endgame 5 years ago. Instead raids got removed and T4 missions and we get Jack my Rail, which noone likes.

U should know Steve is running the show because either the demand of DE's CEO or President company will say "WE NEED NEW CONTENT NOW" then afterward it took some time new content developed fast they could.  Right now I am suspect of "rush-in" development soon.

4 hours ago, ebrl said:

You were not very "chill" when you started this thread, so get lost with the telling people to "chill".

i checked by first message and detected no threats, no bad language, just a genuine question based on my  (at the time, incomplete/mistaken) knowledge.

so get lost with telling people to get lost

It is, but I wouldn't attribute that to Keanu Reeves' - #165061600 added by  freedomfiend at Keanu Reeves everybody

chill.

Archived