Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I like Tempestarii?

I like the Taxi-jack. I feel like that's how Warframe should be, bye-bye Ordis and do all missions from the Railjack. It sucks having to play solo to use my RJ and turrets and everything, tho I like the crew! I think I'd rather play with crew than Randos, I can chill and not rush out missions super fast

I kinda like the Void Storms? The visuals suck, can't see S#&$. I already like RJ so the relics are cool. I'd be doing VoidStorms>NormalRelicCracking because the classic missions are boring, I like the space combat. Plus I need millions of credit now, got like 200K free Endo from Dirac.

Filthy traitor. You are not allowed positivity! Freaking White Knight, DEvil shill, Simp.

We know you were paid to say this. We know you are a hive mind speaking alone. Speak only how horrible everything is.

You forgot Mrs. Exploiter's lessons?! How dare you! You must be told what to think! Not how to think!

You are not an example in the eyes of Granny Profit Taker! Not a Salty Squishy. Murderous doll!

39 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Filthy traitor. You are not allowed positivity! Freaking White Knight, DEvil shill, Simp.

We know you were paid to say this. We know you are a hive mind speaking alone. Speak only how horrible everything is.

You forgot Mrs. Exploiter's lessons?! How dare you! You must be told what to think! Not how to think!

You are not an example in the eyes of Granny Profit Taker! Not a Salty Squishy. Murderous doll!

science-sarcasm-Professor-Frink-Comic-Bo

57 minutes ago, (XBOX)CaligulaTwily said:

I like the Taxi-jack. I feel like that's how Warframe should be, bye-bye Ordis and do all missions from the Railjack. It sucks having to play solo to use my RJ and turrets and everything, tho I like the crew! I think I'd rather play with crew than Randos, I can chill and not rush out missions super fast

That’s not Tempestari exactly though. That’s Corpus Proxima and RJ revisited. Tempestari is Void Storms and that’s about it.

Yeah, I like it too.

Seems everyone else hates void storms because they're not as time efficient as regular fissures and that... makes them bad? Totally ignoring the rewards and that its different, making it fun to someone like me. But they think that anything that's not a 1 minute capture mission is a complete waste of time I guess.

Just wondering why Corpus railjack is deemed to be a taxi. It's become a troll thing people use to voice their unhappiness with railjack. Some idiot started with it and now all the kids think it's cool.

Also I like Railjack in general. Corpus is a nice addition. Would like to see larger and bigger space battles though.

5 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

Just wondering why Corpus railjack is deemed to be a taxi. It's become a troll thing people use to voice their unhappiness with railjack. Some idiot started with it and now all the kids think it's cool.

Also I like Railjack in general. Corpus is a nice addition. Would like to see larger and bigger space battles though.

Just name the Railjack "Fake Taxi" and everyone can be happy. Unhappy people can make fun of the Gamemode and those happy with it make fun of those unhappy with the mode.

Pls don't ask me why I only have a female AI Crew and Grendel as Captain.

1 minute ago, Kaotyke said:

Pls don't ask me why I only have a female AI Crew and Grendel as Captain.

Hahaha. Wellll the only reason I have 1 dude running around is that he has 5 repair, 4 combat and 4 endurance. Still looking for a female version, but ticker is ticking me off.

12 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

If you're not actually trolling with this question (sometimes its hard to tell) the answer is simple. The Corpus RJ missions are not really "railjack centered". They are around 90% ground mission (99.99999% if its defence) and 10% flying to the ground mission. I mean you usually have to kill literally 1 ship and 2 pimps on a bigger ship and you're done with the RJ part.

Hence "its just a taxi" meme.

P.S. Still following up the assumption that your comments aren't trollbait - the reason why people didn't like it is because we dared hope that the new RJ (corpus + grineer) missions would not be just same-old-boring-af ground missions that we've been doing for 8 years now but will be like y'know... "Defending stuff with your RJ, or trying to assault a major cap ship or whatever. These hopes were dashed. People aren't happy. Etc etc

5 minutes ago, Alucard291 said:

If you're not actually trolling with this question (sometimes its hard to tell) the answer is simple. The Corpus RJ missions are not really "railjack centered". They are around 90% ground mission (99.99999% if its defence) and 10% flying to the ground mission. I mean you usually have to kill literally 1 ship and 2 pimps on a bigger ship and you're done with the RJ part.

Hence "its just a taxi" meme.

P.S. Still following up the assumption that your comments aren't trollbait - the reason why people didn't like it is because we dared hope that the new RJ (corpus + grineer) missions would not be just same-old-boring-af ground missions that we've been doing for 8 years now but will be like y'know... "Defending stuff with your RJ, or trying to assault a major cap ship or whatever. These hopes were dashed. People aren't happy. Etc etc

Hm, I spend more time flying around than that. I'd say it's more 50/50, but then I don't play a whole lot of those defense missions. I find the arguement lacking though since you can still play the skirmish missions and people are crying like babies "oh my god railjack is just a taxi" and then they proceed with nonsense numbers that it's 90% ground missions.

I personally wish they would just add Corpus skirmish missions on top of what we have and build more on space battles. I like the missions including warframe gameplay, but it would be good to have more ship to ship combat with some real time away missions here and there.

But thanks for not immediately thinking I'm a troll because I contest stupid, but popular memes.

8 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

Hm, I spend more time flying around than that. I'd say it's more 50/50, but then I don't play a whole lot of those defense missions. I find the arguement lacking though since you can still play the skirmish missions and people are crying like babies "oh my god railjack is just a taxi" and then they proceed with nonsense numbers that it's 90% ground missions.

I personally wish they would just add Corpus skirmish missions on top of what we have and build more on space battles. I like the missions including warframe gameplay, but it would be good to have more ship to ship combat with some real time away missions here and there.

But thanks for not immediately thinking I'm a troll because I contest stupid, but popular memes.

I'm not going to say that "then you're doing it wrong" (its your game you do what you like!) But the point is that you literally do not have to. You usually need to kill 1 ship in the whole corpus mission. As for the Grineer skirmish missions: Well yeah this is what we had a for a whole year, forgive me if I am just a wiiiiiddle bit bored of them here. The fact that RJ was so unpopular (in reality) is not that it was a terrible game mode (it wasn't and it isn't) it is simply that we had one boring ass mission type for a year.

Again as I said, the hope was to get more variety of RJ missions in the RJ mode (I know you can see what I'm getting at here lol). Not a tack on ground exterminate or defence or w/e. Also forgive me but I wasn't trying to persuade you - I don't care if you find the argument lacking or not. You asked where the meme came from. I simply explained.

I fully agree that we needed Corpus Skirmish AND more variety in general. And the suggestion you make in your second paragraph is pretty much on point. What we have however is RJ going completely out of the game the moment you enter the ground mission and simply ceasing to exist. So once you've got all the new loot/frame/mastery fodder/whatever from it... Why not just do the normal defences/exterms etc? And before you say credits - it IS much slower than the index and once the novelty wears off its just as boring as the index.

The meme isn't exactly stupid seeing how it is pretty much spot on :)

3 minutes ago, ReddyDisco said:

Because they have the right stats prolly and grendel is durable and cuddly, i'm sure its not suspicious at all

I like how an all male crew is not suspicious, but an all female crew is. And the thing is. You are right to be suspicious. femception.

So far, Corpus railjack seems to be a huge improvement on the Grineer railjack experience. I've only played Venus and Neptune proximas so far (trying to make the new content last as long as possible), but the new mission types (especially the "Volatile" "jump around while shooting vents" one) seem to actually be quite fun. Pity that we're stuck with the new Corpus ship defence tile though.

There is, of course, room for improvement (inability to choose whose railjack to use in Public squads, Gunnery-10, etc.), but the overall experience is really quite compelling.

As for the Void storms - they are OK for now but will soon get abandoned unless major changes are made. They have the novelty factor for now, but they are essentially standard void fissures that take longer. The extra rewards are only good while you're farming Sevagoth and his pistol. After you get your 2-3 sets of each, you'll find that you get things that are useless to you 30% of the time and things that are easy to get elsewhere the rest of the time. How many people regularly run Granum Void?

3 minutes ago, (NSW)BalticBarbarian said:

As for the Void storms - they are OK for now but will soon get abandoned unless major changes are made. They have the novelty factor for now, but they are essentially standard void fissures that take longer. 

I would argue that its less of a novelty factor and more of the "I need muh new lootz". But yeah potato potahto

1 minute ago, Alucard291 said:

I'm not going to say that "then you're doing it wrong" (its your game you do what you like!) But the point is that you literally do not have to. You usually need to kill 1 ship in the whole corpus mission. As for the Grineer skirmish missions: Well yeah this is what we had a for a whole year, forgive me if I am just a wiiiiiddle bit bored of them here. The fact that RJ was so unpopular (in reality) is not that it was a terrible game mode (it wasn't and it isn't) it is simply that we had one boring ass mission type for a year.

Again as I said, the hope was to get more variety of RJ missions in the RJ mode (I know you can see what I'm getting at here lol). Not a tack on ground exterminate or defence or w/e. Also forgive me but I wasn't trying to persuade you - I don't care if you find the argument lacking or not. You asked where the meme came from. I simply explained.

I fully agree that we needed Corpus Skirmish AND more variety in general. And the suggestion you make in your second paragraph is pretty much on point. What we have however is RJ going completely out of the game the moment you enter the ground mission and simply ceasing to exist. So once you've dealt

The meme isn't exactly stupid seeing how it is pretty much spot on :)

Ah yea I kind of thought that was behind it. So the real reason people think it's a taxi is not because you cannot shoot ships and do space battles, but because the game doesn't force you to do it. It's so sad that people are so stuck on efficiency and take away the actual joy of playing. These same people go on mindless Hydron and ESO trips and complain there is nothing to do. I myself cannot play the game from a "need to get this done quick" stand point. It's the worst way to play because you turn the game into a chore. Or worse into a job. If you play like that you should ask yourself what the hell you're doing. I don't care that I don't have Sevagoth in the first 24 hours. I don't care that I didn't get my relic opened today or tomorrow. I'll get it eventually. Forcing myself through content and then choose to play it in the worst way so it's not enjoyable is basically torture. I just cannot understand why people do that.

So yea if you want Railjack to be a taxi, then it becomes just that. But the thing is. It's only that, because you as a player turned it into one. If you can only live with Railjack when DE tells you to destroy 6 crewships and 100 fighters then you should look in the mirror and ask yourself what you're doing with your life.

10 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

Ah yea I kind of thought that was behind it. So the real reason people think it's a taxi is not because you cannot shoot ships and do space battles, but because the game doesn't force you to do it. It's so sad that people are so stuck on efficiency and take away the actual joy of playing. These same people go on mindless Hydron and ESO trips and complain there is nothing to do. I myself cannot play the game from a "need to get this done quick" stand point. It's the worst way to play because you turn the game into a chore. Or worse into a job. If you play like that you should ask yourself what the hell you're doing. I don't care that I don't have Sevagoth in the first 24 hours. I don't care that I didn't get my relic opened today or tomorrow. I'll get it eventually. Forcing myself through content and then choose to play it in the worst way so it's not enjoyable is basically torture. I just cannot understand why people do that.

So yea if you want Railjack to be a taxi, then it becomes just that. But the thing is. It's only that, because you as a player turned it into one. If you can only live with Railjack when DE tells you to destroy 6 crewships and 100 fighters then you should look in the mirror and ask yourself what you're doing with your life.

Oh come on! That's a silly argument and you know it. The game is about completing objectives at the end of the day. Given how good Gunner5 crew is at killing small ships I don't even look at small trash anymore it just instavanishes. So maybe more than 1 ship dies - it genuinely might not even exist anymore.

And its not about doing things as fast as possible. RJ isn't some special game mode that's super exciting. There's no interesting mechanic (now it literally just the same energy economy as usual + 3 skills), there is no interesting flight model (just usual liquid space). Its just the usual "space sim game" from early 2000s with better gfx. Except unlike the early 2000s space "sims" there is also zero threat and no challenge (because... warframe). Its serviceable and could have been a great addition to the core game. But serviceable is all it is.

So please... If the mission design is basically "fly from a to b" "kill 1 ship on the way" "turn off railjack and go play exterminate/defence/whatever that was around for 8 years" then I might as well just skip the railjack.

I keep repeating and you for some reason keep ignoring that all people asked for were structured/constructed set piece missions like "space battles" or "defending convoys" or "protecting bases/sattelites" or whatever. Not... This abomination. Strange given that this is also what you asked for in your original reply to my first comment...

Also I've genuinely no idea why you're trying to make this so personal mate (out of arguments?). Get a grip.

1 minute ago, Alucard291 said:

Oh come on! That's a silly argument and you know it. The game is about completing objectives at the end of the day. Given how good Gunner5 crew is at killing small ships I don't even look at small trash anymore it just instavanishes. So maybe more than 1 ship dies - it genuinely might not even exist anymore.

And its not about doing things as fast as possible. RJ isn't some special game mode that's super exciting. There's no interesting mechanic (now it literally just the same energy economy as usual + 3 skills), there is no interesting flight model (just usual liquid space). Its just the usual "space sim game" from early 2000s with better gfx. Except unlike the early 2000s space "sims" there is also zero threat and no challenge (because... warframe).

So please... If the mission design is basically "fly from a to b" "kill 1 ship on the way" "turn off railjack and go play exterminate/defence/whatever that was around for 8 years" then I might as well just skip the railjack.

I keep repeating and you for some reason keep ignoring that all people asked for were structured/constructed set piece missions like "space battles" or "defending convoys" or "protecting bases/sattelites" or whatever. Not... This abomination. Strange given that this is also what you asked for in your original reply to my first comment...

Also I've genuinely no idea why you're trying to make this so personal mate. Get a grip.

Choosing how to play the game is not a silly argument. If you choose to play the game a certain way while there are other options you don't get to complain about it in my book. The mission objectives shouldn't matter. Why do you think I don't play with random pubs? I don't want to have other people wipe the rooms of enemies before I even get there so I can just pick up reactent and then go to the exit. I mean that's not fun. That's just grinding.

This isn't personally aimed at you, but to anyone that takes a braindead approach at this game and then complains about it.

Like I said, you have a choice on how you approach the game. Most people that complain choose the worst way to play a game. Any game. Because efficiency and getting the objectives done as quickly as possible is their focus. I don't approach the game like that. And RJ is fun for me, so I stick around and shoot stuff. And if my crew bothers me with the gunnery I assign them to something else so I can shoot in peace.

And i do agree with you on adding variety to Railjack with space battles. Well we went over this already.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)CaligulaTwily said:

I kinda like the Void Storms? The visuals suck, can't see S#&$. I already like RJ so the relics are cool. I'd be doing VoidStorms>NormalRelicCracking because the classic missions are boring, I like the space combat. Plus I need millions of credit now, got like 200K free Endo from Dirac.

taxi jack its the worst thing in railjack. My opinion.

All entire retrofit railjack is bad....a true prime downgrade of everything and spamm pizzas. Tragic.

Just now, RazerXPrime said:

Choosing how to play the game is not a silly argument. If you choose to play the game a certain way while there are other options you don't get to complain about it in my book. The mission objectives shouldn't matter. Why do you think I don't play with random pubs? I don't want to have other people wipe the rooms of enemies before I even get there so I can just pick up reactent and then go to the exit. I mean that's not fun. That's just grinding.

This isn't personally aimed at you, but to anyone that takes a braindead approach at this game and then complains about it.

Like I said, you have a choice on how you approach the game. Most people that complain choose the worst way to play a game. Any game. Because efficiency and getting the objectives done as quickly as possible is their focus. I don't approach the game like that. And RJ is fun for me, so I stick around and shoot stuff. And if my crew bothers me with the gunnery I assign them to something else so I can shoot in peace.

And i do agree with you on adding variety to Railjack with space battles. Well we went over this already.

So what you're saying is, you want a sandbox space sim and you are instead (for some reason that I can't quite fathom) not playing something like Elite Dangerous but are playing Warframe?... Odd choice but ok I guess...

Also try to take a bit of perspective. What you are describing is something a lot of people would call "wasting time". Why is your way to play the game "the best" and theirs - "the worst"?  As I have pointed out already - there is literally nothing special to RJ as far as mechanics or anything else is concerned.

Anyway, I think we've pretty much milked this topic to death by this point :)

Have a wonderful evening ^^

10 minutes ago, Alucard291 said:

What you are describing is something a lot of people would call "wasting time".

Lol. Exactly the issue. If you feel playing the game is wasting time then why are you playing? 

Why my approach is better is because it doesn't result in me creating topics to cry about a video game not telling me what I should do step by step or creating new content that is slower to play than other content, or calling weapon X useless because it's 0.1% less effective than weapon Y. I don't complain about grinding or things not going my way. I'm relaxed. I play for fun. Not to get my collection to 100% as quickly as possible. That for me would be wasting my time.

Just now, RazerXPrime said:

Lol. Exactly the issue. If you feel playing the game is wasting time then why are you playing? 

Why my approach is better is because it doesn't result in me creating topics to cry about a video game not telling me what I should do step by step or creating new content that is slower to play than other content, or calling weapon X useless because it's 0.1% less effective than weapon Y. I don't complain about grinding or things not going my way. I'm relaxed. I play for fun. Not to get my collection to 100% as quickly as possible. That for me would be wasting my time.

That's nice. Do you think everyone must play games like you do? Or is it ok for not everyone to be a casual?

Just now, Alucard291 said:

That's nice. Do you think everyone must play games like you do? Or is it ok for not everyone to be a casual?

No of course not, but if you choose to play the game a certain way even though there's other options and then complain about it you need to realise you're doing it to yourself. 

Truly I have no issues with v30 other than the spasm inducing particle explosions that make me scared my game will crash every other minute, surprisingly it doesn't though. I am incredibly impressed with how stable this RJ update is considering a simple year ago it was the buggiest, most crash crazy, host migration issue thing in the game. I think DE did a great job with handling this update. I am simply cruising along, I had everything in the game before the update and am in no actual rush to get the new stuff as possible. Getting the MR 30 toward the beginning of 2021 was honestly a weight off my shoulders event though I never felt any real need or pressure for it. I am simply along for the ride because I love and enjoy the game.

Archived