Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSN Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix #2

@[DE]Danielle there's also a bug that I was in a mission and my railjack got electric damage, but it wasn't showing on the Hud nor the map. I was with Nautilus and a engineer crew member but none of them could find and fix the damage, I walked around the entire railjack and didn't find it too. But my Hud was shaking (effects from electric damage), I couldn't use tactical warp or tactical mods cuz it was saying I had an electric failure. I have a recording of it in case.

(Copy+paste from last hotfix topic)

there's the link for the bug recording:

Idk if its just me but... Since update as a whole, firing the Cedo's Primary causes huge framedrops for the first few then is fine. Until either a certain amount of time has passed, like 5 to 15 seconds, and it happens all over again. Idk what causes it at all, but it happens all the time now, solo/host-in-mission/client doesn't matter, its in every instance.

Second, Idk if its me but the 'wear&tear' sliders on my railjack appearance menu will ALWAYS default back to 50% no matter what once i exit the menu. Even thought it was just a menu bug and it worked still (despite the default on menu open once more, the wear&tear don't visually show on my railjack), but going into my railjack and looking out a window showed it was back to 50% wear&tear again. I've left dojo to orbiter, then back to dojo, but still wont stop returning to default. The internals seem to stick like its supposed to, but it did default when i went inside the first time after update. 

Sevagoths shadow resets my FOV to default!!! Then it remains as default until using operator again. But sometimes that doesn't work and its stuck like that til end of mission. Only occurs going into Shadow Form. Plz fix asap, Playing at default FOV is horrible, I play with it set as 90 to see gameplay easier.

I hope these are fixed soon. Im on PS5 if that makes a difference.

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

PSN Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix #2
Friendly reminder: Consoles are now back to a non-simultaneous release cadence for Hotfixes!

Known issues:

• Unable to use R1+Square in Railjack. 

3 hours ago, (PSN)macbree-z said:

Can DE please fix my R1 square nor work please it messing with my gameplay 

3 hours ago, (PSN)TennoMom97 said:

Any word on fixing not being able to use square battle mod on railjack?

There are around 5 or 6 threads on this same issue, and I posted in mine that a solution I discovered was to reset railjack controls to default.  Why this worked, I don't know, because I never even attempted to modify them in the first place.

So give that a try.

3 hours ago, (PSN)shanephoenix30 said:

thanks a bunch de now i have to start my railjack instrinsics over from scratch 

You should still have all the intrinsic points that you had earned prior to Update 30--you just need to go into the Intrinsics screen and re-allocate the points. 

In addition to adding the new Command Intrinsics category, a lot of changes were also made to the existing trees as well; this should enable you to change up where you invest your Intrinsic Points, should you so desire.

If what I've detailed above doesn't work and if you are actually missing Intrinsic points that you had before the update, I highly advise submitting a Support ticket to get help fixing that.

10 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Known issues:

• Unable to use R1+Square in Railjack. 
  • Wreckage collection issues - requires more investigation. 

Thanks for identifying that the problems with (1) being unable to activate certain Battle avionics/mods and (2) the problems with being unable to pick up wreckage during Railjack missions are recognized as known issues.  I hope that solutions to fix those problems can be implemented soon!

There are a few other major problems that I have encountered since the update that need to be addressed ASAP as well, please:

• I have encountered numerous bugs that completely interrupt mission progression, making it impossible to complete the missions.

--- On several occasions during Corpus Railjack missions (such as on ERATO in the Veil Proxima), one of the required milestones that must be met before being able to proceed into the "on foot" phase of the mission is to destroy a specific number of Corpus Crewships.  Unfortunately, the game fails to spawn enough Crewships (and in one instance, we had destroyed the first Crewship and were just about to destroy the 2nd when it de-spawned right in front of us, and no further Crewships would spawn after that!) to be able to satisfy this pre-requisite, leaving the mission in an impossible to complete state.

--- On other occasions, when not seated in the pilot or gunnery seats, there was a gold waypoint indicating that we should enter the Corpus ship (that waypoint disappeared when seated at either of those stations).  However, when we left the ship in our archwings and approached the door/hatch on the side of the ship, the door would not open and we were not prompted to be able to enter the ship, leaving the mission impossible to complete.

• There is a problem with the Rank 9 Gunnery Intrinsic "Flush Heat Sinks" -- pressing the button assigned to CONTEXT ACTION when you have the "Context Action includes Reload" option enabled will NOT trigger the "reloading when weapons are overheated will cool weapons to 0 in 0.5 secs" effect.

I also have a request:  Can we please have a mappable button on the Railjack Controller Setup that enables us to toggle the Rank 10 Gunnery "Reflex Aim" on/off?  Especially on console with a controller, the snapping turret aim can be very helpful... but at other times, it can be a major hindrance when you're trying to aim at something specific but the turret aim keeps snapping away to something else.  Having a button that can be pressed to activate/de-activate this on the fly would be the ideal solution, allowing us to use it or disable it as the situation deems necessary.

12 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

There's an issue that can happen in the Corpus Proxy; If you get the mission set where you need to disable 3 priority targets; 2 Crewships and the large ship (can't recall the name of it), Destroying the crewship with Dome Charges that's held in place by the other ship can make it sor you're unable to complete the mission as it doesn't properly destroy it despite every indicator pointing towards it being destroyed. 

Can we get a fix for the "All members of dojo have left" error when going to strata relay in a railjack ? Makes them unable as mission exit points ... Even though they are supposed to be the best mission exit points since you get random MR30 perks going back and you don't screw your crewmates by kicking them out of the dojo when host leave.

Archived