Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii Quest Bugs/Feedback Megathread: SPOILERS (Closed)

[DE]CoreyOnline

very important bug: If an AI crew member uses the top swivel turret, when assigning them to a different role, they will get stuck on the gun and are unable to move and cannot be reassigned the gunner role. idk if it happens with all crew member models, but it always happens when my Cephalon Suda crewmember uses it.

Loved the quest BUT i hated the singing!

I was fine with fortuna's, it felt natural and realistic. Familiar as i hear about people doing hard labor like that used to sing to entertain themselves and make the work less stressful. Makes sense

Tempestari made me feel like i was in one of those musical tv shows or movies, where they just start singing for no reason at the most random times! It felt so out of place to have an invisible lady singing about her sisters while i was killing things as a monster. I cannot express how bad i wanted to take a boot off of one of the enemies and throw it at the lady's head! 😲

Imagine someone like Michael Myers in the movie just listening to that while hes chasing people down

Thats how i felt during that flipping quest! So out of place 😕

1 hour ago, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim said:

Tempestari made me feel like i was in one of those musical tv shows or movies, where they just start singing for no reason at the most random times! It felt so out of place to have an invisible lady singing about her sisters while i was killing things as a monster. I cannot express how bad i wanted to take a boot off of one of the enemies and throw it at the lady's head! 😲

Imagine someone like Michael Myers in the movie just listening to that while hes chasing people down

Thats how i felt during that flipping quest! So out of place 😕

To my knowledge, the singing (done by Vala Glarios) scene is either a recollection of when the Tempestarii destroyed the Lucretia Space Station and killed all of Vala's sisters, or is part of her dream where her sisters are singing with her. It might also just be from Vala as she enters a void storm in order to search for the Tempestarii.
It might feel out of place, but there are lore reasons why its there, and also provides a nice overview of half of Sevagoth's kit, that being the abilities of Shadow, also at least the song is really good.

11 hours ago, DARKYPANTHER said:

Also, why are we sending Sevagoth away again after the end of the mission ? It was lost so it must be lost again ? Really doesn't make sense to me, and I can't find any explanation.

I got the impression that Sevagoth was drained of energy beyond use/repair after centuries of just haunting the area as its Shadow - Cy even says that it used the last of its energy to do so.

If they had included a little visual indicator of that, e.g. had Sevagoth turned all stone-like and black (fairly straightforward shader effect) during the reunion with the Shadow, it would be clearer that there's not enough left to reanimate it - just enough to scan it and generate a blueprint. Hence, the viking burial with him finally finding rest .

3 hours ago, (XBOX)KawaiiAsa said:

To my knowledge, the singing (done by Vala Glarios) scene is either a recollection of when the Tempestarii destroyed the Lucretia Space Station and killed all of Vala's sisters, or is part of her dream where her sisters are singing with her. It might also just be from Vala as she enters a void storm in order to search for the Tempestarii.
It might feel out of place, but there are lore reasons why its there, and also provides a nice overview of half of Sevagoth's kit, that being the abilities of Shadow, also at least the song is really good.

Now the overview of the kit is nice that i agree. But the singing, even for lore reasons they didnt have to sing it, let alone do it while im ripping the guts out of enemies.

I couldnt even enjoy the singing, i just sat there straight faced, unsure of how to feel. I felt like i was supposed to be hugging the enemies and crying or something. Horrible

I feel the current matchmaking for railjacks is almost as bad as the old rj matchmaking but for a different reason.
It takes millions of credits and thousands of resources and almost 6 days of waiting just to get the railjack. A dreadnought of a ship that makes you feel badass for having and driving. Except, now you don't get to enjoy driving your own creation and using your own hard earned ship weapons because you cant get host unless the node you're going to is full or you had host in a previous mission.
Really garbage. Because now I feel like my accomplishment is invalidated cause I can't use it unless I absolutely need to. And that's garbage. I want a setting that lets us pick if we Rail jack captains want to join other matches or host our own. So that, you know, we can actually use our railjacks when we feel like it. Not when the system deems it necessary.

Ive been playing on Xbox for a while now and one of the most frustrating bugs ive come across so far is the issues with the Keyboard and mouse support. The scroll wheel has completely stopped working in menus, chat and the arsenal. Im starting to think that the updates are rushed more than they should be instead of being polished. i hope the issues with M&K support are dealt with quickly instead of having to wait months for the minor fixes. 

Il y a 3 heures, EtherPigeon a dit :

I got the impression that Sevagoth was drained of energy beyond use/repair after centuries of just haunting the area as its Shadow - Cy even says that it used the last of its energy to do so.

If they had included a little visual indicator of that, e.g. had Sevagoth turned all stone-like and black (fairly straightforward shader effect) during the reunion with the Shadow, it would be clearer that there's not enough left to reanimate it - just enough to scan it and generate a blueprint. Hence, the viking burial with him finally finding rest .

Wow, if it's really this, it is so unclear... but I like the idea. Sad it was completely left to be guessed by the players.

• TYPE: [Launcher, In-Game, Chat, etc.] - IN GAME BUG
  • DESCRIPTION: [Tell us what you were doing when the bug occurred. Details here are helpful] TRIED TO STOP A VOTE TO DRY DOCK THAT WAS FORCE STARTED BY A PLAYER IN THE SQUAD (THEY WERE NOT HOST, I WAS) AFTER MISSION RESULTS FROM A VOID FISSURE
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video] REPRODUCTION: [Tell us how we can replicate this bug, if known]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Tell us what you think should have happened, ex: “I should have drawn my weapon”]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [What actually happened, ex: “I went into a T-Pose”] ''GAME BEING PLAYED OFFLINE, CANNOT INVITE PLAYERS TO SQUAD''
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [How often it happens when you try to reproduce it, ex: “It only happens half the time / when I am crouching / when using Hydroid.”]

HAVE A PUBLIC PLAYER JOIN YOUR SQUAD, THEN FORCE START A TRIP BACK TO THE DOJO AFTER A COMPLETED VOID STORM MISSION  (MEANING, PLAYER 2 THROUGH 4 VOTE DRY DOCK AFTER MISSION RESULTS THEN FORCE START WITHOUT LETTING PLAYERS VOTE).

ONCE THE VOTE IS FORCE STARTED BY THE SQUAD MEMBER (AGAIN, NOT-HOST), HIT ESC THEN CLICK ON THE LITTLE X TO STOP THE MISSION VOTE. 

THIS WILL DISBAND THE GROUP BUT KEEP EVERYONE IN THE SQUAD AND THE VOTE WILL PROCEED. 

THIS WILL CAUSE INFINITE LOADING TO NOWHERE, AND THE INABILITY TO INVITE PLAYERS, NO MORE SQUAD UI OR SQUAD CHAT. 

First off, I really loved this update! Sleeping in the Cold Below is SO FREAKING GOOD AAAAAAAA, my friend sang it and now I'm turning it into an actual cover (albeit with no instruments besides voices and my desk lol), it's legit my favorite part of the update

Call of the Tempestarii worked like a charm for me, no bugs to speak of. However, I'd still like to see a couple small tweaks:

- Twice during the quest, I erroneously went in forward artillery to do something that should be done from the pilot's seat, thanks to directions that were slightly unclear or late to show up. Is there any way you can optimize those, especially the Tempestarii's countermeasures, to make it clearer sooner that you don't have to use the usual Railjack BFG in this instance?
-The ability prompts for Sevagoth's Shadow during the Cold Below sequence were somewhat confusing out of context. Might have just been me, focused too hard on the awesome song to pay enough attention to what the ability casts were actually doing, but it took me most of the sequence to figure those out at all, and even then I had to look up functions after the fact. Consider adding some form of prompting besides just the ability names?
-Not sure if this was a bug or a feature, but at one point during/right before a cutscene in the second Railjack mission(?), my ship was doing wild barrel rolls without my being able to do anything about it. That might be a problem with the way your RJ seemed "forced" in a specific direction at some points - I don't object to that, it helps with the linear nature of the quest, but having a ship stuck barrel-rolling might be more of a problem to people more prone to seasickness than me.

All in all: huge positive on this one! It was shorter than I expected, and of course my lore-hound rear has lots of questions still left unanswered (especially about Lucretia Platform? Like what actually happened there??), but still awesome! You guys rock, keep it up <3

6 hours ago, apprenticeNerd said:

-The ability prompts for Sevagoth's Shadow during the Cold Below sequence were somewhat confusing out of context. Might have just been me, focused too hard on the awesome song to pay enough attention to what the ability casts were actually doing, but it took me most of the sequence to figure those out at all, and even then I had to look up functions after the fact. Consider adding some form of prompting besides just the ability names?

This is a good point - it wasn't clear why we should bother (you can just EEEEEEEE, or...just not, and die and respawn while waiting out the song). It also wasn't visibly clear what the powers actually did.

I didn't realize the Shadow's 1 was a pull until I was leveling it in Hydron (maybe it was mis-aimed, or there were never enough corpus specters to grab or something); the other powers did nothing visible whatsoever in that fight (like, the 2 power just made the shadow race off in a random direction, and then I had to turn around to find the enemies again). 

I’m seeing on my secondary weapons that I can not equip primed / regular pistol gambit and creeping bullseye at the same time.  
I don’t see this documented anywhere.  

The ui reacts as if I were trying to equip two closely related mods such as both pistol gambit and also primed pistol gambit, or umbral fiber and steel fiber.  

My loadouts have holes in them that make it look like this combination was ok pre-patch 30.  

1 hour ago, (XBOX)JeneralBen said:

I’m seeing on my secondary weapons that I can not equip primed / regular pistol gambit and creeping bullseye at the same time.  
I don’t see this documented anywhere.  

The ui reacts as if I were trying to equip two closely related mods such as both pistol gambit and also primed pistol gambit, or umbral fiber and steel fiber.  

My loadouts have holes in them that make it look like this combination was ok pre-patch 30.  

They made that change (if I recall) when they did the first launch of the Railjack Rework. 

Yeah, it's here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1253565-update-29100-corpus-proxima-the-new-railjack/

"Critical Delay and Creeping Bullseye have been given a buff to their Critical Chance from +48% to +187%.

• These new Mods have a greater effect if Fire Rate is below 2.5, and this buff brings a synergy between these Mods. As a result, Critical Delay and Creeping Bullseye can no longer be equipped with Point Strike and Pistol Gambit respectively."

I encountered a bug while doing a solo void storm at sovereign grasp on Neptune. As I was destroying the 3 nodes at the end of the mission a hull breach formed. When I destroyed the last node the mission automatically failed even though there was still time left to patch up the hull breach.

Here's a bug I want to report 

Unable to reset or remove your 3 skill points from your crew members 

I tried pressing triangle on ps5 to reset skill points & it doesn't work 

I've even tried removing manually & it doesn't work...

Simply put removing skill points is broken 

Also unable to use powers like Therta Perftical Ram & others for railjack when pressing the corresponding button like square.. but it works when using TouchPad...

I'm sorry if these have been posted already but I wanted to be sure these get fixed asap thanks again

Hi , So regarding the update 30.0 lunch all players who had built a Railjack and upgraded received a a refund on their inbow abone loging in . For me though I didnt recieve any kind of refund , no materials , no endo , no boosters . I have already supmited a support ticket but that was a week ago and my problem hasn't been fixed yet .

Please I need help .

feedback, feedback ... I really struggle not to repeat it but it is the most annoying thing ... give the possibility to choose whether or not to use your railjack, rather re-enter the previous host mechanics! I started playing at 8 and it is now 10:45 and I was unable to do half a mission! the feedback is this:

1) most aim to enter with their railjack! I happen to lose the team over and over again because the players want to enter as a host and have left.

2) when I manage to enter as a host and someone enters, the result was; there are those who came in to "test" the mission, the weapons of my railjack the arc artillery and then left, those who followed me to the objective of the mission and then left (I was doing the orthix, so I found myself working for 2 or more people alone), result? back to playing alone! the feedback is that with the new host system that was supposed to help us find crew quickly it became a reason to push us to play alone! I only find people playing alone or with friends, in public with railjack is to be avoided! and in any case it changes little because if you are the host you find yourself waiting as before, except that before the players wanted to be a crew, now enter, see that it is not his railjack and close!

Excuse me for the term, but it is really stupid to give the possibility to rig a railjack and not even be able to choose whether to use it or not! what game makes you play with equipment you can't use !?

It does not make sense!

At the very start of a railjack mission my ui encounters what would be a electrical status effect. It locks me out of accessing the command stuff to change my spread of crewmates, teleporting etc. And leaves the entire hud scrambled. This persists from begining to end of mission and leaves me unable to know my progress on a void storm or anything. I'm sure others have encountered it but just giving my experience as well. 

Tldr entering void storm missions sometime gives the railjack permanent static prpc locking out several key functions and other annoying issues which persists from begining of mission to end and to all subsequent runs

Archived