Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.10.0: Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack

[DE]Megan

so no auto exposure toggle again.
i mean, i do understand it's not because it's hard to return, but because hard to admit mistakes (same as with labels removal back then or with players bans for nicknames back now ^_^ )
but it's 9 months passed already... nice work, keep it going.

• Like 14

Thanks for the new and better Railjack experience <3
Especially for locking the tactical map.

Can we have another change to the matchmaking?
I would still like to be able to start RJ missions from the drydock as host.

But please don't forget to take a look into the waypoints on the "normal missions".
They are often false, not up to date or not on the right tile making them more confusing than helpfull.
Warframe1447.jpg

And this is a long standing issue for such a core feature (more than 2 years known, since I surely wasn't the first one addressing this)

Edited by Dark_Lugia
  • Like 24

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

As part of the transition from Railjack-based Avionics to player-based PLEXUS, Battle/Tactical abilities will now be fueled by Warframe energy, and Flux Energy will be completely removed from the game (any Avionics that relate to it will be converted to Endo). This allows players with existing tools for Energy generation to better integrate those tools into regular Railjack gameplay, further intertwining the two sides of the game. For non-Energy consuming Warframes like Lavos and Hildryn, cool downs and Shield-as-energy on Railjack will apply, respectively. 

Bad idea, everyone was making posts on how they DIDN'T want this in the game. Now railjack is going to be less "go to the foundry i need flux energy stat" and more "haha energy pizza go brrr"

Example A:

Edited by Joezone619
  • Like 48

On 2021-03-19 at 11:18 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Impact Status Effects have a 35% chance to apply a Slash Status Effect (x2 when Fire Rate is below 2.5).

The bandaid mod. Your solution to fix impact is to make it have a 1/3 chance to apply a slash status effect? C'mon guys even I can't write jokes this bad.

Furthermore, this 15 capacity cost mod doesn't allow for any other slash procs to occur when it does. This bandaid doesn't even work.

Edited by Skaleek
  • Like 72