Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please give us the option to disable enemies when hunting,fishing &mining in open worlds

I'm tired of being consistently attacked by enemies when using lures & screwing up because they refuse to leave me alone...

Please let us have peace for once in open worlds when going solo we should have the option to disable all enemies 

As I'm not there to fight them I'm there too farm so there's no need for them to attack me as I'm not there to fight them..

giving us the option would be a very good quality of life change where we can go there & get done what needs done..

if I want to fight & kill while farming I'll activate enemies please add this for those who just want to farm & don't want to have to deal with ruthless enemies who refuse to leave you alone to farm thanks 

I think the official stance on this is "use a stealth frame". There's even a mod you can buy at max fortuna standing that silences your mining tool so it won't break stealth anymore.

Too little, too late? Yup. That's warframe for you.

3 minutes ago, Zeddypanda said:

I think the official stance on this is "use a stealth frame". There's even a mod you can buy at max fortuna standing that silences your mining tool so it won't break stealth anymore.

Too little, too late? Yup. That's warframe for you.

Already have the widget & I did use a stealth frame Ivara Prime  & was attacked when using a lure & unfortunately DE forces you to uncloak when using a lure..

If they would allow you to use lure while cloaked then it would solve the problem. 

I've seen this complaint many times. I think this ship has sailed a long time ago. Maybe DE thinks messing around with enemy spawn might run into their spaghetti code. Lots of things are held back by that.

In the meantime, I personally just run Ivara, and just shoot anything red on my radar first before using the lure. Always worked for me.

1 minute ago, KnossosTNC said:

I've seen this complaint many times. I think this ship has sailed a long time ago. Maybe DE thinks messing around with enemy spawn might run into their spaghetti code. Lots of things are held back by that.

In the meantime, I personally just run Ivara, and just shoot anything red on my radar first before using the lure. Always worked for me.

Unfortunately I'm trying to get the casent kavat from dimois & you need enemies alive to weaken them to convert them into a pet..  so really doesn't solve the problem that much...  the Casent is the last one I need to have all 3 dogs & cats from dimois 

A lot of people have suggested a "safari zone" mode for open world, where you can load in to an open world version where the enemies aren't there, and you are just mining, and looking for wildlife and stuff. 

I think it's a really neat idea. It seems like it wouldn't be that hard to code. Just a separate instance people can choose where enemy spawns are turned off.

Also, not that they are official surveys, but I am sure DE reads them, and I think Purzzle mentioned the safari zone in his recent open world survey/poll.

1 minute ago, Tesseract7777 said:

A lot of people have suggested a "safari zone" mode for open world, where you can load in to an open world version where the enemies aren't there, and you are just mining, and looking for wildlife and stuff. 

I think it's a really neat idea. It seems like it wouldn't be that hard to code. Just a separate instance people can choose where enemy spawns are turned off. 

I would be OK with something like this & that's a very good idea it would make farming more enjoyable & give everyone who wants to just chill to so so..

4 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

I do adapt & there are people who just want to chill & farm peacefully there are other times to kill enemies people should be able to have the option it should not be forced..

DE could solve the problem by making you stay invisible when you use lure if your using a frame like Ivara & have prowl activated then when using lure you should stay cloaked problem solved..

1 minute ago, (PSN)KCLegionOfZoom20 said:

I do adapt & there are people who just want to chill & farm peacefully there are other times to kill enemies people should be able to have the option it should not be forced..

DE could solve the problem by making you stay invisible when you use lure if your using a frame like Ivara & have prowl activated then when using lure you should stay cloaked problem solved..

Yes I always glance around before I throw the lure in the water, lol I guess DE did it that way to imitate it splashing into the water.

I find if enemies rock up and I have Deathcube active he will still kill enemies while your cloaked if you have the config mods in the right order that is.

Just now, Slayer-. said:

Yes I always glance around before I throw the lure in the water, lol I guess DE did it that way to imitate it splashing into the water.

I find if enemies rock up and I have Deathcube active he will still kill enemies while your cloaked if you have the config mods in the right order that is.

He's talking about lures for the animals. Which is why he's doing it wrong.

1 minute ago, Slayer-. said:

You have to use lures on Cetus and Fortuna, Demios nope don't bother, plenty of critters around.

Exactly and he's talking about Deimos cos he want's Crescent Vulpaphyler. I also don't use tranq rifle but that's another story.

2 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

What about just removing hunting, fishing and mining? way better fix imo

Always a critic. :tongue:

3 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Exactly and he's talking about Deimos cos he want's Crescent Vulpaphyler. I also don't use tranq rifle but that's another story.

I have between 500 and over a 1000 of most of the animals. I sometimes nuke an area from orbit with my tactical nuke on my archwing when I'm lazy and just want to see what was amongst the trees. :cool:

Just now, Slayer-. said:

Always a critic. :tongue:

I have between 500 and over a 1000 of most of the animals. I sometimes nuke an area from orbit with my tactical nuke on my archwing when I'm lazy and just want to see what was amongst the trees. :cool:

I used to fly round the edge with Equinox, spot them and then put them to sleep. Now I've found a better way, I subsumed rest on Banshee, modded for max range and duration, no strength and then I cast and Sonar picks up the animals and adds it as an enemy on the minimap. Then I just put them to sleep and capture.

37 minutes ago, (PSN)KCLegionOfZoom20 said:

Already have the widget & I did use a stealth frame Ivara Prime  & was attacked when using a lure & unfortunately DE forces you to uncloak when using a lure..

If they would allow you to use lure while cloaked then it would solve the problem. 

You're already Ivara! That makes it easier. You can fire a cloak arrow into the ground first, then you can use a lure cloaked.

Good luck!

44 minutes ago, (PSN)KCLegionOfZoom20 said:

Unfortunately I'm trying to get the casent kavat from dimois & you need enemies alive to weaken them to convert them into a pet..  so really doesn't solve the problem that much...  the Casent is the last one I need to have all 3 dogs & cats from dimois 

Hmm. Sadly, I've been trying to bust my brain to figure out how I dealt with that, but I can't remember - except the part where I was really, really patient. I never had trouble with that.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Archived