Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primary & Secondary Weapon Buff for Steel Path?

XJR15

Currently, these are underpowered on Steel Path. Especially on Survival Steel Path Missions.

Do the developers have any plans to increase their effectiveness on the Steel Path mode? Much like the implementation of the Steel Path mode itself?

Melee is fine - here is proof of me doing 1 hour and 2 hour runs on Survival Steel Path with Pro Melee and Maxed Zenurik and Vazarin Focus Schools.

Zenurik  1 hour PRO MELEE

48 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Digital Extremes hinted at a weapons Dev Workshop some time in May on their Reddit AMA. I would be patient in terms of weapon balance.

Can u show it to me if you don't mind? Would really like to see it! 

2 hours ago, Alkarnus said:

What is a "pro melee"? Sounds pretentious.

prior to the last major melee rework, you could *sort of* be a "pro" melee player if you mastered each combo and actually used dashing and jumping combos with appropriate timing, e.g. closing the gap on  ranged enemies. there was a sense of satisfaction for me anyway, getting the timing just right for each combo (though it also meant having to be wary of Attack speed, as faster speeds = altered timing.)

now you can pretty much mash the button and slice the whole room up in seconds. it's not a bad thing by any means, I still enjoy melee very much, but to say it requires any sort of skill? not really. 

15 hours ago, XJR15 said:

Currently, these are underpowered on Steel Path

Depends on the weapon and modding. AOE and punch through beam weapons tend to work pretty well. My Riven modded Phantasma rips up SP pretty reasonably, quicker than melee if I've dropped my combo streak.

Archived