Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is an underrated feature or part of Warframe that you wished had more content, or more people would talk about?

Zahnny

6 hours ago, IIDMOII said:

Nah. The game changed. I didn't. It used to be a cool corridor shooter now its a disjointed testbed for concepts that clearly should have been separate games. 

For the better. I wouldn't be playing Warframe still if it was 7 years of corridor re-skins. 

I can pilot a ship, go to Archwing and fly into a mission seemlessly now. Game is far better

Since this has been brought back around:

- Operators, though not combat-wise per se but more in the vein of having more customization options for hair/voice/face and especially some earnable ingame (not a bash against plat or whatnot, just wanting to be able to earn that like other things are able to gotten by doing x-event).

- Invasions, since Railjack has been introduced there can now be an added layer with the Tenno being at least in part responsible for damaging the opposing ship via doing an RJ run leading into eventually boarding.

- Grineer tileset remaster similar to corpus (which is in part to help ^ that in having Grineer brought up to where Corpus are at with their ships)

- Mission types that have more than 1 classification, instead being dynamic. Sabotage a ship/base's defenses leading into a Assassination leading into an Exterminate. Type of thing that was floated by iirc Gate Crash that had multiple mission types throughout

- Not sure if its "underrated" but would love to see bosses given the Jackal remaster/revamp with interact-able (having to actually run to the boss to use the parazon) and dynamic (in terms of shifting to new arenas during the fight) segments

Weird mods! I love stuff like Peculiar Bloom, Aerial Ace, Pax Soar, Pax Bolt, Tractor Beam, Arcane Consequence and Agility..

I want more stuff like this.

I'd really like to be able to get the kitgun arcanes on regular guns because the things they do like rewards with different effects for a headshot or being able to do weird mid air stop, shoot and jump away again are WAY more fun than the new gun arcanes which just sit in the background and boost DPS in order to turn Steel Path back into regular star chart.

3 hours ago, Twin_Fawn said:

Weird mods! I love stuff like Peculiar Bloom, Aerial Ace, Pax Soar, Pax Bolt, Tractor Beam, Arcane Consequence and Agility..

I want more stuff like this.

I'd really like to be able to get the kitgun arcanes on regular guns because the things they do like rewards with different effects for a headshot or being able to do weird mid air stop, shoot and jump away again are WAY more fun than the new gun arcanes which just sit in the background and boost DPS in order to turn Steel Path back into regular star chart.

Yes please 👍. Sometimes I’ve got empty mod slots because I simply didn’t have anything I wanted to equip. It’s not a problem, but if there were additional weird mods that I could slot, I would not be complaining. I’m playing towards those Zaw arcanes available from Nakak; those sound weird and interesting

On 2021-06-28 at 10:34 PM, VisionAndVoice said:

They got rid of Raids because they couldn't fix all the bugs and exploits that kept popping up.

Couldn't and not worth it are different. They were and are capable of fixing trials, just wasn't worth the man power because of the lack of interest.

Currently, pvp is about as low maintenance as it gets for Warframe content. For the same reason raids were shut down we won't get new pvp content. Not enough interest to make it worth the man power.

3 hours ago, stormy505 said:

Couldn't and not worth it are different. They were and are capable of fixing trials, just wasn't worth the man power because of the lack of interest.

Currently, pvp is about as low maintenance as it gets for Warframe content. For the same reason raids were shut down we won't get new pvp content. Not enough interest to make it worth the man power.

You mean like Archwing?

• That was wildly unpopular but still got enabled in open worlds, just as a means of transportation.
  • Then its guns got enabled in regular missions, too.
  • After that they decided to expand on it massively with Railjack. They also didn't stop there, but reworked that how often now? Three times, plus Corpus expansion? And not even for the better, imho.

Meanwhile in Conclave, for whatever reason, they don't even remove some of the most obnoxious things they introduced with PvE updates. For example, Telos Boltace didn't use to ragdoll people, sometimes even breaking the map. That was introduced with The Old Blood melee rework. Not touched since, when the easiest solution would be to simply disable the weapon, literally flipping a switch.

Bugs and exploits are a big reason for "not enough interest". But there's also that part of the community who is completely and irrationally opposed to anything PvP, I'm thinking that was a big factor in how we arrived at where we are, too.

5 hours ago, Kontrollo said:

You mean like Archwing

Initial archwing popularity was comparable to launch railjack or launch Poe. A lot of hate for it but it slowly gained more popularity, and (correct me if I'm wrong) it's not like they haven't tried to fix pvp. They just haven't seen the return from the stuff they have done to it.

3 minutes ago, stormy505 said:

Initial archwing popularity was comparable to launch railjack or launch Poe. A lot of hate for it but it slowly gained more popularity, and (correct me if I'm wrong) it's not like they haven't tried to fix pvp. They just haven't seen the return from the stuff they have done to it.

Conclave was initially much more popular, too, than it is now. And it's not a surprise when there's devs who for some reason both didn't try to separate it more from PvE (which causes PvE changes to affect it negatively), and haven't bothered in years to give it another pass. So the state of things has slowly deteriorated over time despite it being not too hard to maintain. A lot of feedback from people who play Conclave these days isn't asking for a complete overhaul, mostly just fixes for problems, or maybe the reintroduction of old modes the devs removed.

And before that, Solar Rail Conflicts were popular as well, just -- in my opinion -- quite flawed in how they were set up. But we never heard about that anymore, either. The armistice is basically another lie.

And by the way, I have nothing against Archwing. I enjoyed playing it every once in a while even later. There just wasn't much of an incentive to do those missions after some point. Same goes for Railjack, although I kind of dislike the latest overhaul, to the point that I now prefer to play that solo.

The point of my post was that it should be clear that dev investment -- or lack thereof -- plays a big role here.

On 2021-07-02 at 12:24 AM, (PSN)DwemerPrime said:

For me it's the operator Gameplay. Operators are weak and super squishy. They can't even hold a sword. I'd like that to change.

Right??  I mean, we should make some sort of armor for them... to better protect them... maybe something that enhances their strength to wield big weapons,..

Like a "frame"....   for "war"... 

Gee, wonder if the game has anything like that in it... ?

/s

• 4 weeks later...

How cool is it that we can just look out into the space we were moments ago just flying around in when entering a derelict or station? Just did a Survival around Venus Proxima and caught myself just sort of staring out into space from inside a derelict, thinking "What a pretty game" while I'm surrounded by corpses and weird boneflesh walls.

edit: Just did that survival again. This Ambassador is as good as got! I didn't even mean to get the first piece. Seriously, Railjack. I love coming back to a ship on fire and putting everything out after finishing the mission, it feels weirdly unwinding-like to cool down after a big fight with some ship repairs

8 hours ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

How cool is it that we can just look out into the space we were moments ago just flying around in when entering a derelict or station? Just did a Survival around Venus Proxima and caught myself just sort of staring out into space from inside a derelict, thinking "What a pretty game" while I'm surrounded by corpses and weird boneflesh walls.

edit: Just did that survival again. This Ambassador is as good as got! I didn't even mean to get the first piece. Seriously, Railjack. I love coming back to a ship on fire and putting everything out after finishing the mission, it feels weirdly unwinding-like to cool down after a big fight with some ship repairs

I don't need to do it anymore since my Intrinsics are all maxed at 10, but having Engineer maxed out at 10 beforehand, it was worth auto-repairing using the map just to score a few extra intrinsic experience at the end of a railjack session. Since repairing gives some.

Archived