Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The new corpus lich grind

Surbusken

If only people stopped for a minute to READ the update notes, things would be a lot simpler. Get a (Zenith) Granum Crown, enter the Granum Void, kill 25 enemies, sister spawns. You can probably do it with Inaros. It's not hard to get it right.

1 minute ago, XaelathRavenstorm said:

Khora with the whipclaw augment for easy granum void and for toxin progenitor. Be clever. You got all the tools in your arsenal jesus.

You can wreck the Granum Void with basically anything. You can equip Protea, turn off your brain and spam turrets. You don't even need to use any weapon, just spam turrets. That or use Mesa. Turn off your brain, press 4 and mouse 1.

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Surbusken:

Great with the reductions in murmur, thanks.

But having to go to the granium void is 500 times worse. 

Just having to run all over the map looking for the hand teleport and I already had about enough. Now I am sure I could build the xoris and yes I do know the explosion mechanics, but I don't want to, so I actually fail that fight... on stage 1... on phobos. Which has a level range of 0-15.

I got about half the kills needed before the timer runs out. Now I might be a terrible player but I won't be the only one.

Keeping in mind I will have to repeat this until the right weapon shows up, and not once, but for duplicate versions of the weapon?

And I mean, that's just getting a lich... lol.

Setting the entry at granium void only increases the grind and far above what I am willing to put up with, so sorry, that's just not for me.

and also railjack at the end. super boring and hardly playable in public, because noobs still don't know how easy it is to kill corpus ships with a shield!

9 hours ago, Surbusken said:

Just having to run all over the map looking for the hand teleport and I already had about enough. Now I am sure I could build the xoris and yes I do know the explosion mechanics, but I don't want to, so I actually fail that fight... on stage 1... on phobos. Which has a level range of 0-15.

I got about half the kills needed before the timer runs out. Now I might be a terrible player but I won't be the only one.

Keeping in mind I will have to repeat this until the right weapon shows up, and not once, but for duplicate versions of the weapon?

Setting the entry at granium void only increases the grind and far above what I am willing to put up with, so sorry, that's just not for me.

I feel this same way. I used Titania and just mowed the glowy dudes with my pistols. Seemed to be enough to get me to rank 1 which is all we need for the Lich, but yeah. This expansion is all about my literal two least favorite things in game. Granum Void and K-Drives /pout.

9 hours ago, Surbusken said:

Just having to run all over the map looking for the hand teleport

You'll easily find three or four just going from spawn to extraction, you don't need to search all the locker rooms too like it's a Sabotage cache

Apparently a lot of people do not understanding what they are doing. 

1. You use the Zenith crown to enter Nightmare Granum Void.
  2. You reach at least rank 1.
  3. You exit Granum Void.
  4. You wait for the candidate to spawn. Kill her. Start the Sister fight.

For anyone who has farmed Protea or Stropha or played Granum Void, the obvious way of doing it was to play +30lvl Corpus mission, so that you can gain another Zenith crown in the same mission and strike balance.

For 2. You need only 25 kills in the void to reach rank 1, and you don't even need the Xoris. Bring Revenant and stand on a rock and press 4 if you don't know what to do.

If you are having problem killing 25 specters in the void, or having problem getting the Zenith crown, for god sake you will have problem dealing with the Sister anyway. You are not ready for this yet. Gear up and come back later. 

13 hours ago, Surbusken said:

I eagerly await your face when you use the final correct murmur.

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Ketec:

No, no no. PLEASE kill the granum void.

In the recent history it is one of the most horrible  and disgusting features added into the game.

You CANNOT even easily party for it from the map or some console.

You need to form premade teams through chat who are willing to go into some mission, find a hand and do the void.

This is one of the reasons i still do not own Protea. I simply cannot bring myself to to go through this crap over and over again.
It really MUST be made a node you can directly access - from Fortuna at least.

Only one player gets the Lich anyway. This isn’t a group-friendly activity.

8 hours ago, Ketec said:

In the recent history it is one of the most horrible  and disgusting features added into the game.

Haha, no. That goes to Sanctuary Onslaught. The most sweaty game mode in the game, that rewards you for bringing weapons and Warframes that kill things offscreen all in the name of efficiency. 

Oh, also get a bad map? Guess I'll lose then. After a half an hour. 

Granum Void is very liberal with giving you extra time, and only have to suffer for 2 minutes for max rewards. 

12 hours ago, (PSN)Jmazing7 said:

and if you're really struggling getting kills literally just use mesa and post up in the center with her redeemers

Problem with this is the fact that your warframe determines your reward for the sisters.

24分钟前 , NecroPed 说:

Problem with this is the fact that your warframe determines your reward for the sisters.

Friendly reminder you only need rank 1, that is 25 specters dead. Not 75.

I believe any frame can do that with an appropriate weapon, even in Nightmare Granum Void.

Thread title should just read 'The new lich grind'.  I'm finishing off my current Kuva Lich so I can try a sister, have revealed all the requiems, and am now stuck on Kuva Fortress doing the most tedious missions repeatedly because the lich isn't showing up.  On top of that, got the knowledge that once he does show up I then get to do a tedious railjack mission to actually complete the lich.  Then I'll get to the fun described in this thread.

DE have given with one hand by reducing murmurs while taking double with the other hand with the showdown shenanigans.

EDIT: Having obtained several sister weapons through the process, I can now say it seems much quicker than before, and the railjack section is straightforward assassination rather than fiddling around with multiple objectives first, so not bad.  Complaint withdrawn!

Archived