Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I really don't have any words for how frustrating this sister is to fight..

NecroPed

On 2021-07-10 at 2:46 PM, NecroPed said:

Had silence on my chroma, which resulted in me being silenced.

Silence will stop the dog and sister from activating their abilities. But sonar will shred thru any defenses they have. I was struggling hard with Garuda to just get one of the sister's shield down, at level 4. Once I switched to Banshee any weapon modded fairly well will shred thru them. I was taking them down with new weapons that weren't even fully modded, with ease.

37 minutes ago, z3us32610 said:

Silence will stop the dog and sister from activating their abilities. But sonar will shred thru any defenses they have. I was struggling hard with Garuda to just get one of the sister's shield down, at level 4. Once I switched to Banshee any weapon modded fairly well will shred thru them. I was taking them down with new weapons that weren't even fully modded, with ease.

That'll get nerfed, look at Limbo in Scarlet Spear. SeMz4.gif

On 2021-07-08 at 2:33 PM, Loza03 said:

Note to self. Kill sisters before rank 5...

A very wise note, at that. ☺️

Speed-cracking/brute-forcing Sisters (like we did the lichs) and expecting to "approx. one-shot" the lvl 5 sister at the end results in a bit of surprise. But I am onboard with this, I have long had the opinion that making our "personal nemesis" as easy to kill (as the lvl 5 liches ended up) is a bit silly.

Also: taking on high-level sisters with friends makes a lot of difference. Two Tennos ganging up on a lvl 5 sister will make the fight a LOT easier, and with three or four it's almost a breeze. If you have no friends a specter together with a "called-in" crew member can make a lot of difference.

On 2021-07-12 at 3:35 PM, Danielw8 said:

And maybe not that new, the problem in warframe we have weak, very weak enemies for dailies missions like fisures, sorties, kuva lich included, you can literally build whatever minus 3 mods and you will be fine. And when you get a decent enemy like sisters lvl5 you are lost, and even more because melee doesnt work there

Well put.

The problem isn't the sisters, but that we become entitled to being OP against most (all) enemies. Which also translates to being able to "speed-farm" anything effortlessly.

The sisters are "pre-nerf Wolf" level enemies (I loved the Wolf before he was emasculated, not his little unkillable helpers though).

Kudos to DE for giving us enemies that can actually fight! 

On 2021-07-12 at 10:35 PM, Danielw8 said:

And maybe not that new, the problem in warframe we have weak, very weak enemies for dailies missions like fisures, sorties, kuva lich included, you can literally build whatever minus 3 mods and you will be fine. And when you get a decent enemy like sisters lvl5 you are lost, and even more because melee doesnt work there.

6 minutes ago, Graavarg said:

Well put.

The problem isn't the sisters, but that we become entitled to being OP against most (all) enemies. Which also translates to being able to "speed-farm" anything effortlessly.

The sisters are "pre-nerf Wolf" level enemies (I loved the Wolf before he was emasculated, not his little unkillable helpers though).

Kudos to DE for giving us enemies that can actually fight! 

Correct, I fully endorse those two quotes. 👍

-------------------

I do it solo and just use my Soma Prime, Rattleguts and the melee I'm carrying, now the weapons depends on what the Sister is weak to, though I'm finding I'm killing them easier with my old Soma Prime than some big gun, I'm finding DPS is working better, I guess that's why DE did it stop everyone going in with Mesa and Mechs to just cheese it.

Disclaimer: Mesa is DPS though she doesn't seem to do much to the Sister Lich I was fighting to get magnetic, I may have also had the wrong config active at the time I was testing it. 

I find myself just corner camping every sister (Hiding around a corner, so I can fire at her, but she can't) . Except for ones that teleport all over the place.
Was tired of the random 1 shots that would come out of nowhere and resorted to cheese.

Luckily the Tenet Tetra was my first weapon (+Galvanized Mods). It made successive sister fights easier.

9 hours ago, (PSN)reinestarr said:

One of my final sister fights took over 45 minutes. She was spam teleporting to different rooms, and re-healing herself by the time I got to her. It's the first time I almost rage quit in 3 years.. I got her in the end, but damn 😄

Ooh, you probably spawned a Vault lich.  My most annoying one was a Vault lich with the Coward quirk and she did exactly what you described -- after I grind her shields down by 25% she would jump to another room.  If I did not reach her in time, her shields would start regenerating.  I also made the mistake of bringing a Hound that I had to keep rezzing, but that's on me.

12 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Ah, you mean the ability that didnt have diminishing returns against Sentients while all other CC abilities had?

Yeah, it was a complete outrage. 50% of the Limbo main playerbase quit right then and there. All 2 them.

The sisters go down so easily, like all enemies in this game... 

I feel like there is a huge gulf between the haves and the have nots. 

Either you struggle way too much against stuff like Sisters to the point you can barely beat them with all help, or you can beat the stuffing out of them with ease despite DE's best attempts to design it otherwise.

There seems to be little in between, either you have reached the point where you can overkill everything, or you are struggling against most stuff. And this seems to be the issue with almost every balance situation in this game. 

18 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

The sisters go down so easily, like all enemies in this game... 

I feel like there is a huge gulf between the haves and the have nots. 

Either you struggle way too much against stuff like Sisters to the point you can barely beat them with all help, or you can beat the stuffing out of them with ease despite DE's best attempts to design it otherwise.

There seems to be little in between, either you have reached the point where you can overkill everything, or you are struggling against most stuff. And this seems to be the issue with almost every balance situation in this game. 

I went against a Sister with Atlas. There were 2 problems in that fight, the arena we were fighting was that one where its a little corridor and a platform with very little space to BJ out of, which made going after her teleporting behind a bit of a hassle and she could recover shields in the meantime.

The second was the Plasmor taking 400HP per shot.

Then I went against a Lich with a Magnetic Zarr. I tried to go using a Yareli Quick Thinking build.

... yeah, big derp there.

But I say that those fights were actually keeping me in my ropes (even though I couldnt see the damn Zarr cannonballs). Solo it was a challenge without being annoying, but that can change with a group... unless the Lich/Sister has Radiation of some kind, then it becomes a Survival Deathmatch.

On 2021-07-13 at 10:15 PM, Slayer-. said:

Nah, I don't think she'll get even remotely as popular as Limbo was for Scarlet Spear. Plus, Banshee is about as tough as wet paper. So why'll she can dish out damage like no other, she gets one-shot easily. Overall, it makes for a fun fight.

4 minutes ago, z3us32610 said:

Nah, I don't think she'll get even remotely as popular as Limbo was for Scarlet Spear. Plus, Banshee is about as tough as wet paper. So why'll she can dish out damage like no other, she gets one-shot easily. Overall, it makes for a fun fight.

Haha, yeah we'll have to see if and how popular they become, we just need the Warframe partners to put out some videos on how to cheese the fight and watch them get more popular than a beer on a hot day. :tongue:

Archived