Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive Relay Experience: Showrooms Rerun TBD!

[DE]Rebecca

Couldn't make it in time before the Relays flooded, hoh

I would strongly suggest just adding it to "The New War" section that's already present on the Quest Codex, and group all these experiences in a "Recap/Prelude" in the future

Is there any chance of those in different timezones who were sleeping at the time may get these rewards somehow? I am in AEST and the livestream started at 2am. 

It is unfortunate that we cannot interact with these events easily. I would have loved to be there had I not have to maintain a sleeping schedule for univeristy.

You may want to parkour-proof the elevators a bit more, as jumping up the elevator tube lets you get on the relay's 2nd floor, without the way to actually get back down and with a huge hole in the geometry (not sure what's there normally but it's a door in the alcove directly opposite the elevators, I had low geom details when I found it.) that lets you jump out of the level...

19 hours ago, (PSN)The-Legate-MC said:

I didnt get my twitch drops and I've watched the whole stream and i claimed them but i dont have them in game do i have to wait a bit before checking my inbox?

Unlink you twitch acc and relink. I didn't have them this morning either but unlinked and relinked and they suddenly appeared. 

On 2021-07-17 at 6:36 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno,

You may have wanted to join for the Showrooms we prepared for leading up to The New War. Technology got in the way - but we will put together a time (likely with a Devstream) where we share that experience as intended. Sit tight for the schedule of this, we will give plenty of notice when we plan on bringing that experience to life!

Stay tuned! 

Pass on my love and thanks, to everyone at DE!

You all did an outstanding job under pressure, and I was pleasantly surprised when the armor/sword skin was in my inbox already.

xoxo 

( P.S. - My sister is happy that she received all the drops, unlike last year. Hopefully, she'll come back to play. )

17 minutes ago, Pandora56 said:

hey @[DE]Rebecca any word on a date for the re-run? , had really been looking forward to that, and paid for my ticket honestly just for the showroom floor. Also in that regard I have still yet to get my twitch drops.   figured id ask about that as well

Try re-linking your Twitch and your Warframe account. That's been working for a lot of people.

On 2021-07-18 at 12:49 AM, hancerchen said:

[DE]Rebecca  

where    is  my loki  

[DE]Rebecca  

where    is  my loki  

On 2021-07-18 at 12:51 AM, (PSN)The-Legate-MC said:

I didnt get my twitch drops and I've watched the whole stream and i claimed them but i dont have them in game do i have to wait a bit before checking my inbox?

Again, have you linked your twitch account to your warframe account?

On 2021-07-18 at 1:04 AM, (PSN)Soulie-art said:

When will the loki be sent? I watched all day and still haven't gotten it, is it something with me being in the UK? 

nope as I had him on the day and I'm in Port Talbot, South Wales; very much not to do with us being Brits :p

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-07-17 at 5:36 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno,

You may have wanted to join for the Showrooms we prepared for leading up to The New War. Technology got in the way - but we will put together a time (likely with a Devstream) where we share that experience as intended. Sit tight for the schedule of this, we will give plenty of notice when we plan on bringing that experience to life!

Stay tuned! 

Any new information on the rerun yet?

Getting the feeling this is going to rerun around the time when Raids, Scarlet Spear or Plague Star come back. 😕

Why isn't it possible to add these tennocon showrooms as captura scenes to populate some of the less frequented stores? Adds something to grind for for those like me who care and loved the mood and effort put into them and really wants to see them again, doesn't have any complicated relay sync scripting or timed patching or complicated global scheduling that puts servers under stress, all the assets already exist in pretty recent game builds.

Also removes these obnoxious FOMO aspects from them.

On 2021-07-17 at 7:14 PM, LillyRaccune said:

This is a good compromise. Thank you!

I have a different idea to offer. How about, instead of trying to make an appointed time (which will be controversial for international players), you make a type of "mission" that can be activated from the relay. That way players can revisit TennoCon material anytime they want!

There is a precedent for this idea in Incident Archive 2318-H. Cephalon Suda can personally verify the authenticity of these records.

12 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

I have a different idea to offer. How about, instead of trying to make an appointed time (which will be controversial for international players), you make a type of "mission" that can be activated from the relay. That way players can revisit TennoCon material anytime they want!

There is a precedent for this idea in Incident Archive 2318-H. Cephalon Suda can personally verify the authenticity of these records.

I don't know if it means anything, but supposedly the kiosk in the relay I was at said Baro is surfacing at the Tennocon relay in 9 days, 15 hours and 12 mins. On PS4 at least.

https://imgur.com/a/0v7MaJP picture of what I mean.

• 2 weeks later...

No word as to how long the showcase will be available?  With no specific times and no word as to weather or not some people will even be available during the uptime how will this not simply have the same effect twice as players crash into the relays once again?

Please don't half ass this. It's showcasing the studio's hard work for... what 3 years now?

Set a time and make it available so people can get hyped and involved! People want to see this stuff!

Archived