The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross-Play & Cross-Save Megathread - The Soonening(TM)/Public Test Edition

Letter13

I used to play Warframe all the time on PC, my potato of a PC could only run the game on the minimum settings however... over time with graphical updates my machine can no longer run the game, so I had to quit..... that was well over a year ago. 

I recently got a PS5, and I would LOVE to be able to play Warframe again, but starting over from scratch after all that time investment seems like a huge chore, at the moment I am filling my time with destiny 2, but its legit garbage in comparison. 

I know that cross-save is planned for a future release at some point, but in the meantime, please allow for account migration from PC to PS5. I've been itching to play, but am stuck spending money on D2 instead. 

3 minutes ago, Demogerg said:

I know that cross-save is planned for a future release at some point, but in the meantime, please allow for account migration from PC to PS5. I've been itching to play, but am stuck spending money on D2 instead. 

Its not happening. Just wait for the cross-save. I would suggest that you spend money on a game you rather than one you stat is "legit garbage".

1 hour ago, krc473 said:

Its not happening. Just wait for the cross-save. I would suggest that you spend money on a game you rather than one you stat is "legit garbage".

Do you work for Fox news or CNN, because you are very good at removing context from a quote, "in comparison"

1 hour ago, Demogerg said:

Do you work for Fox news or CNN, because you are very good at removing context from a quote, "in comparison"

I figured the context wasn’t relevant here. In my experience people don’t say ‘this game I like is “legit garbage in comparison” to this other game I like’. If you liked the other game you would have spoken in a more positive light about it. Your post suggested that you only like/enjoy one of the two games mentioned, with that game being the one you cannot play.

• Like 1

My laptop has let ago and ive bought a Nintendo switch lite and i tried to get my account to work on my switch lite but i accidentally clicked Nintendo account instead of my steam account... How do I fix this issue so i can play on my good account.. i don't want to play from the start i have been playing Warframe since 2013 

so does anyone have any information on when we're going to be able to import over our saves from console to PC? I was Mastery lvl20 with a lot of prime stuff I'd hate to lose since my xbox died. I heard it was scheduled for after The New War but that's been out for some time if I'm not mistaken.

1 minute ago, isbergen said:

Should have watched the dev stream. They talked about this. They gave no timeline other than "this year". I wouldn't expect it before summer, or it could be the end of the year.

thanks, I missed the last few dev streams since I was at work during them or otherwise busy. fingers crossed that it's before summer :)

I stopped giving a crap. I've let friends know we'd play warframe, but not even a decent timeline is disrespectful. Genshin is been a breath of fresh air, and I can cross play with my friends. I bought all my spare plat as gifts to the friends who still play WF. Time to move on, this is dying.

2 hours ago, Cbunn said:

I stopped giving a crap. I've let friends know we'd play warframe, but not even a decent timeline is disrespectful. Genshin is been a breath of fresh air, and I can cross play with my friends. I bought all my spare plat as gifts to the friends who still play WF. Time to move on, this is dying.

2022 is the timeline. It means December 31st is still on schedule.

Hello all

We started this year with a Hope

We started this year with a smile

We started this year with a positivity

We started this year with a dreams

>>>>>>>>>>>>>OUT OF ALL THIS DRAMA PLEASE CROSS SAVE <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

When we will have this Cross-save Update, for me it is more important than any other update. 

Kindly Give us time & date, no need for empty promises, for example WE WILL HAVE CROSS SAVE FEATURE CONGRATULATIONS, AFTER WAITING GUESS WHAT IT WILL BE ON DECEMBER 2022