Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross-Play & Cross-Save Megathread - The Soonening(TM)/Public Test Edition

Letter13

9 hours ago, ShogunGunshow said:

It's taking a while because, oops, it's more complex than DE imagined it would be, and that's even when they were like 'yo this'll be complex give us time' at the outset. 

Probably shouldn't have announced it so early, but DE gonna DE.  

They should learn more from EA. They still arent there yet.

4 minutes ago, Zynovus said:

anyword when this will happe? I got a playstation account I havent touched since 2020

2022. Which means it wont come in 2022 because they dont have enough time to make it work. They announced too early.

Real, like actual real, completely not edgelord pessimistic, yes, totally not trollish and arsine expectation is: never.

• 2 weeks later...

God, I hope it's a merging style. It would probably make people happier. I have ~5.5 million credits on both PC and Xbox and I'd love it if it just became 11 million. same with mods, just let me have two primed reaches, etc etc. There are also some warframes (newer ones) I only have on my newer account.

On 2022-04-19 at 9:12 AM, VieniSu said:

Maybe that will be a tennocon reveal :) I'm still hoping for a merge for my switch and pc account.

I don't mind the time it takes, what drives me crazy is the non-commitment to merge or no merge. Yes, Steve said that they are trying, that they are looking into it, but that is in no way a commitment to do it. So, I'm lost in a limbo, not sure if it's worth it to play on my bad account on ps5, of if I'm stuck playing 20-30 fps on my old notebook. So, I'm just not playing until they come with a definitive "Yes we are merging"

That's all I need to know for sure. I'm not playing to have my efforts go to waste

At this moment, I wouldn't mind if merge is delayed. I'm dedicated to focusing my stuff on my Switch file. Just let me use it anywhere and it'd be great. If we could merge in the future afterwards, that's great.

Please release cross save, I can't play any open world maps on my pc because of extremely low fps so I went and bouģh myself a ps4. Just to find out I can't logging in to the same account I had on pc. If only pc's were as cheap as ps4's. I would have rather bought a better 1. Thanks for making me waste my money.

1 hour ago, Dante_Warbringer said:

Thanks for making me waste my money.

My dude, you wasted your money, DE didn't make you. There is so much out there to tell you there is currently no cross save and has been for years. If you didn't know then you must be relatively new and haven't lost too much progression. Either start again on your PS4 or wait for cross play. It is coming but as DE said it'll be cross play first the  cross save later. 

I understand it's frustrating and DE do some things to add to the frustration but blaming DE for wasting your money is disingenuous at best. Get a refund for your PS and start saving for  PC if it bothers you that much.

• Like 2

I would have been better off if they announced this when it was actually ready. I haven't played this game in 3-4 years, since I had moved to PC at the time. I would really love for this to happen faster than it currently is, since I have been itching to play with my XBOX progress and not completely restart. The fact that they announced this almost a year ago is really bothering me, and I would love to get the chance to play the game before my next uni semester starts in the fall, but it probably won't happen.

• 2 weeks later...

So am I barking up the wrong tree about transferring my old xbox account to pc so I dont have to rerun the entire story?

I looked it up online but no one has an answer so I am trying here.  See you out there Tenno

Am 5.5.2022 um 21:01 schrieb (PSN)xavijan:

And 10 Months later and there is just nothing more than these 2 Videos.. As if DE was programming a whole new Game or is just holding it back for whatever reason :(

On 2022-04-25 at 3:16 PM, Dante_Warbringer said:

Please release cross save, I can't play any open world maps on my pc because of extremely low fps so I went and bouģh myself a ps4. Just to find out I can't logging in to the same account I had on pc. If only pc's were as cheap as ps4's. I would have rather bought a better 1. Thanks for making me waste my money.

My guy, instead of spending that money on a PS4 you could have dropped it toward a better graphics card and memory and helped up your fps. I mean I'm not trying to sound like a $&*^ here but in 2022 you should know if your PC gaming you should not be trying to do it on a basic *@##$ rig or something that was built back in 2010. I don't know your specs but you most definitely wasted your own money buying a PS4 period. I know electronics prices are inflated right now but still. I have an old Radeon RX 570 4GB DDR5 somewhere I coulda sold you for less than what you bought that PS4 for. In closing, I submit into evidence the following testimony below.

On 2022-04-25 at 4:31 PM, (XBOX)Obi Wan Dandobi said:

My dude, you wasted your money, DE didn't make you. There is so much out there to tell you there is currently no cross save and has been for years. If you didn't know then you must be relatively new and haven't lost too much progression. Either start again on your PS4 or wait for cross play.

On 2022-05-07 at 11:47 AM, GdsN said:

And 10 Months later and there is just nothing more than these 2 Videos.. As if DE was programming a whole new Game or is just holding it back for whatever reason :(

I presume you think this is just a coding and programming effort, flat-out ignoring the business aspects that have hindered cross-play and cross-save in several other games (Namely: Sony)?

Edited by Jarriaga
  • Like 2