Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did DE nerfed holokeys drops?

Vaml77

vor 1 Minute schrieb Firedtm:

Since it is tied to the bonus rewards, comes down to RNGoddess blessings you or not.

it was going too fast. already have all 4 weapons.
and don't want to know why the children cry about it ............. #

content is not available and there is nothing to do with top gear here. how about less tears

just embarrassing .....

11 minutes ago, Jorak_Falconstar said:

Havent tried farming holokeys, but the Ambassador parts seem to not be dropping

I've done over a dozen runs on Fenton's Field for the Receiver and all we ever get is endo.

I've been doing the occasional run of the Veil Survival: I figured I'd get the hardest one out of the way and then be able to relax my loadout more with the easier survivals, and not a single drop. I don't even know which part drops from the Veil lol, is it the main BP? whatever it is I don't have it yet, just keep getting 600 Endo.

also I love the name of that node. it's a reference to this:

2 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

I've been doing the occasional run of the Veil Survival: I figured I'd get the hardest one out of the way and then be able to relax my loadout more with the easier survivals, and not a single drop. I don't even know which part drops from the Veil lol, is it the main BP? whatever it is I don't have it yet, just keep getting 600 Endo.

also I love the name of that node. it's a reference to this:

Yes Veil Drops the BP which is an uncommon drop with a 16% drop chance

Pluto - Receiver 8%

Neptune - Stock 8%

Venus - Barrel 8%  (which i got on the first day but lost due to the multiplay non-reward bug)

6 minutes ago, Krankbert said:

Dude, it’s an 8% chance. Not seeing one drop in a dozen runs isn’t even particularly bad luck.

People really need to stop inventing bugs and conspiracy theories to explain why they’re slightly unlucky. You’re not special snowflakes blessed by the universe and the goddess of fortune, and you being part of the one third of players who don’t see an 8% drop in the first dozen attempts doesn’t mean the game is bugged.

Besides, an 8% chance on a 25 minute mission (counting the Railjack segment) is its own problem. We don't need to make up boogeymen to suggest a grind of well over ten hours for the average player is a bad thing.

13 hours ago, Vaml77 said:

Playing all day and not a single drop!

What is going on? Drop table is bugged?

Just bad luck.
it happens.

Sometimes you can go a dozen missions without seeing the holokeys.
Sometimes you can get them 3 missions in a row.
Last night I was in the later camp and got 18 holokeys fairly quickly.

Just RNG being RNG.
Strings of bad luck will happen along with strings of good luck.

2 hours ago, Krankbert said:

Dude, it’s an 8% chance. Not seeing one drop in a dozen runs isn’t even particularly bad luck.

People really need to stop inventing bugs and conspiracy theories to explain why they’re slightly unlucky. You’re not special snowflakes blessed by the universe and the goddess of fortune, and you being part of the one third of players who don’t see an 8% drop in the first dozen attempts doesn’t mean the game is bugged.

Why is it always the person who was easily melted by another persons comment that drops the word snowflake first?

You should probably not let other posters comments affect you so. 

vor 23 Minuten schrieb (PSN)CambionDrift:

Why is it always the person who was easily melted by another persons comment that drops the word snowflake first?

You should probably not let other posters comments affect you so. 

“That guy was rude, boy must he really really care.” First day outside of the church choir?

On 2021-07-21 at 4:02 AM, RichardKam said:

I played only two void storm missions after SoP update, and I got void keys in both.

May RNG be ever in your favour, Mr. Potter. 

It's RNG with 2 tries. It starts to become probability with 50 tries ;) If after 50 tries it's less then 15% and should be 37% something's wrong

Archived