Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Future Content - Survey Results

[DE]Purzzle

Hiho everybody!

Last friday, I shared a survey mostly about reveals from TennoCon.

Today I want to show you the results!

But first up: If you haven't participated in the survey, then why don't you do so now?

More data is more good. I'll start updating things as soon as I get some more responses.

Results

Spoiler

jWKQo5b.jpg

Imgur | Google Sheet

Important

Next week is gonna be survey #25 and I'd like to create a special giveaway for it. Please let me know if you're interested in helping out. What platform you play on does not matter.

Stuff

Past Surveys | Discord | Twitter | FAQ

Cheers!

"Wisp Prime most anticipated" This made me smile, considering she is my favorite frame. There are few frames that offer so much versatility. Seriously, depending on how you mod her, she becomes a completely different frame. And unlike Gara, she doesn't need too specific resources and setups to be really great.

I would have expected Sevagoth to be higher on the list though(especially considering Grendel and Garuda exist, that a VERY niche). Yareli on the other hand is no surprise, she is a terrible frame and needs a complete overhaul.

Some of those questions are very vague.

"How much of an impact will have x and y things have ?" That can be interpreted in very different ways. All the people that said yes could think that it could have a good impact, a bad impact, or just that it will shake things up in one way or another. You need to specify more.

"Will the new war solve the situation with Lotus ?" What situation are you talking about ? What do you mean by solve ? Again, a bunch of people are answering the same thing while thinking of different things...

The intention is not bad, but you gotta be very specific with that kind of thing. Statistics can already be very easily twisted in one way or another as it is, if you make your questions like fortune cookies that can be interpreted to the reader's discretion, it muddies the all thing even more.

Just now, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

Don't forget that's like 0.01% of the entire community that voted.. obviously forum users and avid reddit users etc. vote, but they don't speak for the entire player base, not even an actual fraction of it..

I didn't vote as well btw xD

Its true that bigger pools of voters is needed for more accurate results. The problem with more people is newer players wouldn't mention raids since they never got to play them.

Might be better to isolate the topic by asking "Do you want raids in WF?" to get a better result.

52 minutes ago, (PSN)c1234567890alvi said:

I would have expected Sevagoth to be higher on the list though(especially considering Grendel and Garuda exist, that a VERY niche).

There might be 2 reasons why Sev is not high on the list:

- people don't have RJ (I recently upgraded my RJ that I could finish simple missions).

- it's boring/clunky to use (I bought it but subsumed it late for Gloom; only "pull" is nice after Gloom)

1 minute ago, quxier said:

There might be 2 reasons why Sev is not high on the list:

- people don't have RJ (I recently upgraded my RJ that I could finish simple missions).

- it's boring/clunky to use (I bought it and subsumed for Gloom)

I'll bet some stat somewhere shows Sevagoth is subsumed far, far more than he is actually used. 

I have a feeling a lot of people ranked up one Sevagoth for mastery, subsumed him for Gloom, and then moved on lol. 

vor einer Stunde schrieb (PSN)c1234567890alvi:

I would have expected Sevagoth to be higher on the list though

My guess is that both Yareli and Sevagoth are both very low on the list simply because they are new. (The third least mentioned Warframe is Grendel.)

vor 41 Minuten schrieb Deminisis:

Even bigger than cross save and cross play...

Most participants are playing on PC and from what I've seen so far, there's two big groups among them: The ones that are happy they can play with their friends on other platforms and the ones that fear issues that might come along with it (i.e. more hosting problems).

vor 24 Minuten schrieb Deminisis:

Might be better to isolate the topic by asking "Do you want raids in WF?" to get a better result.

I've had a survey about raids. Here's the thread:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

Yh, gloom is.. "special". But not my kind of special, I think I tried gloom for a frame once.. but already forgot about it.

It's easy to make game boring by making Gloom too powerful (e.g. range). I had slightly below range and it works nicely. However, as you said, it may not be everyone cup of tea.

My gripe with sevagoth is, he has a meter, that doesn't do anything. Usually extra resources through meters give certain passives, buffs etc.

I'm not sure about it. Baruuk has meter that doesn't do anything as well. However it's better (you can recast Baruk's at almost any time, not like Sev's).

More than anything I'm waiting on Infested Liches.

The infested faction is my thing, so the enhanced weapons and converts will keep me busy for a long while.

Wish converts would randomly be hanging out in your orbiter though.

Being able to have your converts in any railjack role would nice too.

It's gives Baruuk up to 50% DR when it's completely empty.. and interacts and stacks with other abilities.. 

Wiki:

"Baruuk's tolerance for violence wanes as his hand is forced by his foes. Restraint is a resource unique to Baruuk that provides up to 50% damage resistance when the meter is completely depleted."

Oh... that's something I guess. Without wiki I wouldn't know it. Even Xaku 75% is not "big".

Well, ty.

I don't give a rat butt about it, but i can see warframe mobile be the next big thing if done right. I actually play some mobile games as well and pretty familiar with the mentality.

Mobile market is always craving for that "3D triple-A looking game" that are free. Just see the top games, Fortnite, codm, pubgm, genshin... Also, those mobile peasants will not wait to jump at these "mainstay title that master race players have been playing for years". They always want to have a taste for all these console and pc games they've been hearing.

Let's admit it, warframe have the looks. This game is visually amazing by mobile's standards. And it have the fairest business scheme if you compare it to the likes of genshin. 

If the stars aligned, we could be looking at the next big thing in mobile gaming industry...

I never thought warframe can be any bigger than it is. But imho right now warframe is holding the potential to one of the biggest thing in the world. I'm talking about being THE GAME that every phone reviewers in the world downloads when they review new phone's gaming performance. A game that everybody on earth will know.

Archived