Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #156!

[DE]Rebecca

11 minutes ago, MysteriousTenno said:

Hi!
Can DE do something with "flip" button? This move can't be interrupted with melee attack, it can't be usefull in general imao, probably none player even using it, except limbo maybe. I mean Protea have cool flip move but u can't use it in combat with effectiveness, it don't give any special attack, except option for put guard mod in to warframe build that already have no space for that kinda stuff. I think combined flip with attack that give some kinda special attack it can't be interesting? Or if this to much a problema to deal with it, maybe for some future melee warframe idea?

You mean the roll (default shift button)? Because it makes you super fast when executed at the end of a bullet jump before an aim glide (there is a loading screen tip for that as well). Plus you can also make backflip and it is generally useful / cool for movement :) Personally I use it extensively.

2 minutes ago, Lindiana said:

You mean the roll (default shift button)? Because it makes you super fast when executed at the end of a bullet jump before an aim glide (there is a loading screen tip for that as well). Plus you can also make backflip and it is generally useful / cool for movement :) Personally I use it extensively.

Yeah, i can't remember how many time backflip saved me from nullifier bubble.

Could we get a more definitive answer for the decision behind the restriction of Scattered Justice on Kuva Hek? It's a single target shotgun left in the dust to AoE weapons at the end of the day, and this restriction is unique as all other weapon augments are applicable to their Kuva/Tenet variant. The logic applied to this restriction wasn't applied to the Tenet Tetra, Kuva Ogris, and similar weapons, and I feel this inconsistency is unfair given the nature of a Kuva variant and the mechanics of all other weapon augments.

2分钟前 , Voltage 说:

Could we get a more definitive answer for the decision behind the restriction of Scattered Justice on Kuva Hek? It's a single target shotgun left in the dust to AoE weapons at the end of the day, and this restriction is unique as all other weapon augments are applicable to their Kuva/Tenet variant. The logic applied to this restriction wasn't applied to the Tenet Tetra, Kuva Ogris, and similar weapons, and I feel this inconsistency is unfair given the nature of a Kuva variant and the mechanics of all other weapon augments.

want an answer about Scattered Justice & Kuva Hek too.

59 minutes ago, (PSN)BdotRASS said:

She doesn't even need a drop, some or us would kill her without remorse if only to end the purple transmissions.

That would require Ordis to realize we don't want him simulating her in those transmissions and even with all the codex scans and what not he's still too broken to be on that level, if you want them to stop clearly we have to sell Ordis and install a new cephalon into the orbiter! Or just ditch the orbiter and make the Railjack our new home, I mean do we honestly need 2 large ships?!

53 minutes ago, Martawijaya93 said:

why friday :( why not tomorrow

...You must be new, DevStream Friday has been something like a tradition for quite a long while now(I want to say forever but I don't think that's true)

Archived