Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #156!

[DE]Rebecca

Any update on some Valk love? Her best skill can be used by any other frame now and her ult is best used to top off your health and then exit out of it due to the changes you made years ago.  Her 1 was given to an archwing and her most useless skill is still useless.  She could use a rework really, really badly.  Also, any update on the Valkyr Deluxe skin you mentioned you were thinking about maybe putting in the pipeline a while back?

Thanks for everything as usual DE!

Hi Tenno,

As always here are the dev stream times for other time zones around the world.

Please check out the Google Calendar to be notified 10 mins before it starts!

WmqLsfw.png

19 minutes ago, Tenno49386 said:

I bet if space mom was a boss and drop shiny loot, we would kill her without remorse.

Most of us are already so tired of her that we'd do it for free. Hell, I'd pay for a pass to do so just so this story can be less stagnant.

Hi!
Can DE do something with "flip" button? This move can't be interrupted with melee attack, it can't be usefull in general imao, probably none player even using it, except limbo maybe. I mean Protea have cool flip move but u can't use it in combat with effectiveness, it don't give any special attack, except option for put guard mod in to warframe build that already have no space for that kinda stuff. I think combined flip with attack that give some kinda special attack it can't be interesting? Or if this to much a problema to deal with it, maybe for some future melee warframe idea?

Yeah and we still doesn't have frame with DMC Vergil dodge style:3 Or with cool Dante/Vergil/Raiden/Sam/Hayabusa and etc type fun fight system, only EEEEEEE and long meter time gap. 

Zanuka type hound? In animation perception i mean. It's sad that u just put dogy moves on that pets...actually nevermind me, is doesn't matter if they still can't compete with cat and fox. 

How about Zanuka ephemera?! Like for those who complete quest that almost no one knowing? Or some kinda Zanuka bundlle. I talking about cool red/orange effect when u inside that quest, that cover warframe body. It would be nice reason to actually even trigger that kinda scenario, poor thing dying to fast.

I don't remember [De]Steve saying about NW coming fast as like Heart of Deimos update, so it means it can be [De]layd in to next year or years? Besides Caliban looks like male warframe so there is another warframe coming before him?

Oberon Deluxe skin with normal legs please?

Any massive mega dead city open world in future? 

I think we stll need more points of interest in RJ missions. Or mode where u just explore, not force doing for something, with multiple interesting quests here and there. 

After Nidus prime supposed to be Harrow prime release? Any rework plan for him? Or some improvements? Something that make him more fun? Especially for his third ability, u just can't doing anything while it's "charging". 

Archived